[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Im 21 years old and i weigh 125 lbs. and im about 6ft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Hey /fit/ Im 21 years old and i weigh 125 lbs. and im about 6ft even. I also have a really fucking high metabolism so gaining weight is a real challenge. Any tips on how i can tone up or am i doomed to be a twig forever
Pic kinda related,looks kinda like me
>>
>inb4 read the sticky

pick a program and stick with it, if you're a beginner you'll get good gains regardless

high metabolisms really only count for 100 calories. if you want to gain weight, plug your details into this http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ and make sure you reach the prescribed calories.

get 8 hours of sleep

now go read the sticky
>>
i was like you once

you actually don't know how much you need to eat until you start tracking your calories.

Here is my advice. I dirty bulked from 135 lbs to 188 lbs. i was skinny fat as shit at 6'1

figure out your maintenance and add 300 calories to that. get on a beginner program and read the fucking sticky too

trust me. you don't eat as much as you think you do
>>
2 months ago I was like you. 6'2", 60kg. Thought I ate plenty.

Then I started tracking my calories and actually ate three full meals every single day, and about half a litre of milk.

2 months later I've gained 7kg.

Your body doesn't magically deny thermodynamics, you don't eat enough.
>>
Is it safe to just assume any "high metabolism" posts are b8 at this point?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.