[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

upper chest development

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: cb.png (166KB, 372x416px) Image search: [Google]
cb.png
166KB, 372x416px
Skelly here, been back on the gym for a few months now and I'm seeing gains across the board, but my upper/inner chest seems to be lagging behind. Right under my neck the only thing I can feel is bone, even though my chest numbers (and my weight) are increasing steadily. Are there any REAL exercises for focusing on developing the inner/outer chest? My chest routine is usually a form of bench press, a dumbell fly, cable crossover and a machine fly. I do a dropset with the last two exercises. My diet is alright, and I'm getting results everywhere else.

I weight ~67kg (147lbs), am 5'11ft tall. I bench 60kg total, counting the 20kg bar. Should I just keep going?
>>
>>42215561
Throw in some incline db bench
>>
>>42215573

Alright, anything for the inner chest?
>>
>>42215629
mid-pec

flat dumbbell fly flat dumbbell press flat bench press mid height cables pushups

lower pec:

decline press decline flys high cables

All these exercises will work the inner pecs. Do these exercises *target* the inner pec? No! But do they make the inner pec bigger? Yes! But they don’t make the inner pec any bigger than the outer pec or the middle pec! A chain is only as strong as the weakest link. Its just not possible to make the inner pec stronger or bigger without making that entire strand of muscle that reaches from the sternum to the upper arm just as strong. Although you can make the inner pec bigger, there are no exercises that *target* the inner pec!!!
>>
File: 113036-004-A3D5BB7D.jpg (42KB, 530x310px) Image search: [Google]
113036-004-A3D5BB7D.jpg
42KB, 530x310px
>>42215629
>>42215684

where the fuck is this "inner" chest/pec you keep talking about?
>>
File: 20170720_191118.jpg (76KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
20170720_191118.jpg
76KB, 480x443px
>>42215718
>>
>>42215740
You can't grow new muscle where there isn't any, you can only increase the size of existing muscle. Gaps like that are genetic, unless you want to increase you bf% its going to be there.
>>
>>42215718
>>42215834

I'm aware. I'm not talking about that tho, I have little muscle on my inner chest but the volume is way too low. I'm looking for ways to increase that if possible.

>>42215684

Thanks for the insight bro, will do
>>
>>42215740
Right, but depending on your insertions you should be able to minimize it.
>>42215924
Word bro, that's actually Scooby's insight but he's never steered me wrong.
>>
bench heavier, add incline work. not big enough yet to worry about spot tweaking and growing small areas with precise movements. just get bigger and it'll all fill out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.