[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talkingshit about ppl on roids.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: zyzz90.jpg (18KB, 412x691px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz90.jpg
18KB, 412x691px
Talkingshit about ppl on roids. They still have to work hard to get there gainsall i see is some post from internet kids, trolls, skinny, fat or average losers, who dont know how to dance,dont go clubbing nor they like edm , zyzz accomplished a lot during his short life, he finished his business studies, was personal trainer and model , inspiration for others to follow, first look at yourself cause i know 90% of haters are jealous losers, succesful people dont need to hate on others, they dont even have time for that rather they chase their own dreams
>>
so u hating on a guys cuz he took roids, roids or not to have good physique you need to go to gym at least 4 times a week, zyzz was going 5 or 6 times a week and he NEVER skipped a day, injury, sickness or whatever doesnt matter so are u going to tell me he was motivated cuz of roids lol, plus he started using it 2 years into training so he already had good base physique..faggets
>>
File: 1498948604126.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498948604126.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>
>>42214882
i dont hate people on roids, i just dont like people who say they arent on roids.

I understand they still work "hard" they just took the shorter and easier way.

they will die early tho, get the good years in now.
>>
>>42216582
if they are on roids and say they arent**
>>
>>42214882
>>42214900
You dumb shit zyzz didn't work hard in the gym AT ALL, for the amount of cycles he did and the compounds he used he should have had significantly more mass, he also couldn't even bench 2.5pl8 and strugged to deadlift 4pl8s correctly despite training for years and taking gear. He would never have advanced past ottermode without steroids. Oh yeah and unless his dream was to die young, alone, scared and in pain he didn't achieve shit. You fucking stupid little child.
>>
>>42214882
Only thing I have against roids is they fuck with your nuts. I've had orchitis and epididymitis before, so anything that can mess with my gravy pot can take a walk.
>>
>>42216619
U M A D
M
A
D
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.