[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point in lifting when it's all about the face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1474291598364.png (244KB, 624x3382px) Image search: [Google]
1474291598364.png
244KB, 624x3382px
What's the point in lifting when it's all about the face?
>>
>Listening to what women say rather than observing their actions

That's 100% meme

Women love muscular bodies to believe otherwise is just to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>42210228
>Women love muscular bodies
yes, but not more than the face, retard
>>
If you lift you are more likely to have both. If you don't lift you're betting it all on your face which may look better to you in the mirror than it does to other people.
>>
>>42210214
Because there's a limit in how much you can change your face, and ugly and fit is better than ugly and skinny.

Besides, I love the way I look as fit. Shaved off all hair beneath the neck and for the first time in my life my stomach and chest are no longer soft and bumpy, but hard and smooth. Recently I've started literally touching myself when "touching myself". Every time I exit the shower I feel like fucking myself whenever I catch a glimpse in the mirror.
>>
>>42210214
Lifting indirectly improves your facial aesthetics.

If you lift, i.e bulk and cut, then you know how to diet properly and are able to reduce your weight, thereby improving your facial aesthetics.

Never underestimate how much impact fat has on your face. A skinnyfat guy with a 5/10 face could have a 6-8/10 face if he would simply lose weight and his cheekbones and jawline become the defining features in his face, not the fat.
>>
>tfw 9/10 face natty
>>
It's been shown time and time again that what girls say they want and what they actually respond to are two different things.

Also, the two are somewhat related. If you're fat, your face will look fat. If you are fit, your face will look fit.
>>
>>42210214
No matter how good my body gets I will never get women because I'm a chinlet and a jawlet.
>>
because I can't change my face, I do not lift for girls and I like to become stronger
>>
>personality comes first
Ayy lmao
>>
Most of those reasons are retarded though.
Not saying it's not like that, but the reasons these people give are pretty stupid. If you like to cultivate your body, find a chick that values it. It really isn't any harder than that.

Also the whole personality thing is bullshit. Personality may help you to get a woman interested in you once you know her, but the first thing they're going to notice about you is your face, your frame, how you're dressed, your haircut, and a shitload of other things.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.