[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALCOHOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 299955-smirnoff-vodka-35cl1.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
299955-smirnoff-vodka-35cl1.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
Reminder that the caloric content of ALCOHOL does NOT have affect fat gains.

Unlike proteins, fats and carbohydrates, alcohol is considered a TOXIN to the body and therefore has ZERO nutritional value.

>A very common explanation for the notorious ‘beer belly’ is that it is the result of fats being stored due to excess alcohol calories.

However, what many people fail to understand is that in truth, less than 5% of the calories in alcohol is actually turned to fat and stored in the body. Instead, alcohol actually ends up reducing the amount of fat your body burns for energy.

>Alcohol is converted to acetate by the liver. The oxidation of acetate takes precedence over other nutrients and is oxidized to carbon dioxide and water. However, despite being a potent inhibitor of lipolysis, alcohol/acetate alone cannot cause fat gain by itself. It's all the junk people eat in conjunction with alcohol intake that causes fat gain.

So, go ahead anon, have those double vodkas and coke. Your cut isn't being harmed.
>>
>>42210204
"and Coke"

And that's where you goofed OP
>>
>>42210204
>A very common explanation for the notorious ‘beer belly’ is that it is the result of fats being stored due to excess alcohol calories
It is caused by being distended from holding 12oz X 30 cans of beer.
>>
>>42210474
All the shit they eat as well, combined with some calories from the beer itself. Stuff like Apple cider etc. If liquor made you fat, then Russia would be more chubby instead of lean in the younger generation. People get chubbier there when they move around less (more sedentary lifestyle) combined with eating more food (due to a sedentary lifestyle)
>>
File: beer nutrition.png (57KB, 462x776px) Image search: [Google]
beer nutrition.png
57KB, 462x776px
>>42210204
If we're talking beer belly, we should take into account that beer actually has carbs, unlike distilled spirits. So 5 beers is 90 carbs, or 337 kcals.
>>
>>42210204
Why are people who don't drink so autistic about getting everyone else to stop drinking?

Are you guys Muslims, Mormons, or just autistic?
>>
>>42210204
If you drink, your body metabolizes alcohol first, thus your other food will have a higher likelihood as being stored as fat instead of being used as energy.

Your second quote just said it's a potent inhibitor of lipolysis, so that by itself means it's slowing down fat loss.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
and pls die
>>
>>42210746
You have any studies to back that up? Very curious on the subject.
>>
>>42210204
>not just drinking the vodka
>>
>get drunk
>sit on the couch and eat $40 of wings

pro tip beer belly isn't from beer, its from the lifestyle
>>
File: 1493184780162.png (393KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493184780162.png
393KB, 450x450px
>>42210810
>not drinking a diet drink with the vodka for 0 calorie drunk gains
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>42210204
And "coke". If you aren't drinking Jack Daniels straight out of the bottle,you.are a pussy.
>>
Watch this

Alcohol is terrible for you (so is fructose)
>>
Even if it had no impact on weight/fat, it's still poison. Meth and heroin have 0 calories too.

> but I still binge drink anyway
>>
>>42211110
Jack daniels? Anon do you live in a trailer park?
>>
File: 1491509789484.png (67KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1491509789484.png
67KB, 247x248px
>>42211195
>caring about health>aesthetics
>>
I need to cut back or quit. The amount is affecting my CICO and I've basically come to a stand still in weight loss vs when I was.not drinking.
>>
I knock back a six pack a few nights a week, wake up lean AF from dehydration.

I also drink prior to drinking, and I'll try to squeeze in another litre, or at least a half-litre after I'm done drinking.

And, of course water and coffee in the morning.
>>
>>42210446
What is zero or light
>>
>>42210768
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/5/928.long

>In summary, the consumption of 24 g ethanol activates the lipogenic pathway in humans, but de novo synthesis of fatty acids represents a quantitatively minor fate (<5%) of ingested ethanol. The primary fate (70–80%) of ethanol is conversion to acetate by the liver, release into the circulation, and oxidation by tissues. Inhibition of lipolysis and whole-body lipid oxidation are secondary consequences of the greatly increased availability of acetate. The liver, therefore, mediates the positive whole-body lipid balance induced by ethanol by providing acetate systemically, not through the direct conversion of ethanol to lipids.
>>
>falling for the liquid Jew
This is all fake science designed to make you fat, stupid, go to clubs, and racemix. Don't drink alcohol!
>>
>>42211463
I git drunk one night and my jew.girlfriend.cucked me. out to a negress. That was my awakening. 1488.
>>
File: 1427135050291.jpg (40KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
1427135050291.jpg
40KB, 485x312px
>>42210446
How so?
>>
>>42211208
Evan Williams is trailer park whiskey, not Jack Daniels
>>
>>42210204
Hi I'm the OP from the CICO thread and you are W R O N G XD
>>
Who the fuck drinks vodka coke? What are you, 15?
>>
>>42211483
That's my fetish.
>>
>>42210204
You're a retard
>>
>>42211208
Jack Daniels is Godtier so is glenmorangie. Sorry you are too much of a pussy to understand that.
>>
>>42212008
Jack Daniels is bottom-shelf rotgut being marketed as mid-shelf daily drinking.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.