[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is SS the best pogrom for beginners?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 123456789.png (26KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
26KB, 1200x800px
is SS the best pogrom for beginners?
>>
Yes, just curl every session if you're worried about biceps.
>>
>>42209946
take a little bit away from SS and add some accessory lifts to it, it worked for me

basically i do squats, bench, deadlifts, and OHPs monday wednesday friday and after those four lifts i do like an hour and a half of various lifts of whatever i want that day. big strength increases, went from 95 pound bench to 155 pound bench in a month
>>
File: Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg (20KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg
20KB, 303x276px
>>42209946

No... all of that nonsense is nonsense.

If you are beginning, you lack muscle tissue. The only way to grow muscle tissue is to stimulate it with overload. 5 x 5 foolishness stimulates nothing. 25 reps of skinny arms keeps your skinny arms.

You need to do 5 / 3 / 1. Find an exercise and mess around until 5 reps are good,,, but not too hard.... then add 20 lbs.... then see if you can get 3,,,, see the pattern ?

What this does, is stimulate your skeletal muscle and force it to grow because of overload, not fatigue. SS is all about fatigue and only works for peeps who have been in the Iron Game for a year or so....

>Truth
>>
>>42209971
>>42209977
is the template from the wiki good enough?
I know rippletits explains it in the book, but he doesn't really lay out a progression scheme for these extra movements
>>
i didn't want rear delts anyway
>>
>>42210000
SS is called starting strength for a reason.
>>
>>42210011
For accessory stuff pick a weight you know you can do 12 reps on your first set and at least 8 reps on your fourth set. Once you do 4x12 then increase the weight by one increment.
This is assuming you want to do extra stuff like Curls and Rows.
>>
i dont understand. its not even funny anymore, just sad. how
how do people still get trolled into doing SS? it has to be the longest standing effective bait in the history of 4chan and the one with the most drastic effects as newfags routinely turn themselves into unfuckable obese mishapen humonculi by falling for it.
>>
>pogrom
Absolutely
>>
>>42210037
I did ss and got most of my lifts to a decent level, then went to sleep 5x5 and got good results.

Then bro split and now I made it
>>
>>42210061

I hope you're enjoying that 100kg ottermode squat and looking like a toned twink while the real men are deadlifting 600lbs and looking like they actually have testosterone in their system.
>>
File: Tips.jpg (54KB, 484x509px) Image search: [Google]
Tips.jpg
54KB, 484x509px
>>42210061
>>42210130
Pic related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.