[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, newfag here does not Jacking off actually help you bulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (22KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
22KB, 267x200px
Hey, newfag here does not Jacking off actually help you bulk?
>>
Gotta keep the gains inside the body OP
>>
Been on NoFap for almost 3 weeks now, and I think it's been helping, been having more energy, and have been more productive in general. Since you aren't wasting so much time jerking off, you can do a bunch of shit that you "didn't have time for". Also, had my first wet dream since I was like 14, so that was pretty cool.
>>
>>42210033
We do NoFap because those trash women might scavenge the sewers for our semen and put it inside their ovaries the moment they smell one.

Don't waste your jizz brah, it's a good source of protein so you might want to eat it instead.
>>
>>42210033
Wet dreams are by far the most fucked up shit possible. How could you enjoy something like that? You wake up covered in a gallon of cum. Are you gay or something?
>>
File: Dubbz.jpg (52KB, 878x905px) Image search: [Google]
Dubbz.jpg
52KB, 878x905px
>>42210077
>not being so horny a succubus visits you in your sleep
>not having so much testosterone and semen stored up, that you fuck the ever-living shit out of her
>not wanting to be covered in cum when you wake up, feeling satisfied
>not licking up the cum afterwards to keep the gain.
The question is, my friend, are YOU gay?
>>
fapping = cardio
cardio = lost gains
fapping = lost gains
>>
File: CANDITO.png (549KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CANDITO.png
549KB, 800x600px
>>42210077
>Are you gay or something?
Where do you think you are newfriend? :-)
>>
>>42210185
>fapping = cardio

>/fit/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.