[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakfast Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20170719_145944.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_145944.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What does/fit/ have for breakfast, i eat 1 cup of egg whites and tilapia fillet with spinach , im cutting and would love some advice on breakfasts under 500 Kcal
>>
>>42209518
2 Eggs sunnyside up

3 stripes of bacon

2 pieces of white toast with butter

Black Coffee and water
>>
>>42209547
are you me
>>
File: muh scoops.jpg (29KB, 322x632px) Image search: [Google]
muh scoops.jpg
29KB, 322x632px
>>42209518
>>
I had two 3 minute eggs on Dave's bread with kosher salt and a peach.
>>
>>42209570
No but it's a pretty fucking good breakfast.
>>
>>42209518
~250g of cottage cheese or 4 eggs
2 large bananas
(optionally 1kabanos)

I'm on a cut :(
>>
3 eggs + 14mL of milk scrambled in 4g of butter
104g of oats cooked in 118mL of whole milk
Light sprinkle of cinnamon on the oats
Salsa verde on the eggs
Cup of black coffee

This is my cut breakfast
>>
>>42209518
Whole avocado, almonds, 4 eggs, a beef Polish sausage, blue cheese, MCT oil, olives, and a can of albacore
>>
>>42209547
>stripes of bacon
>>
I make 5 jars of overnight oats every sunday. Been experimenting for a while and this is the best version i've come up with so far:
3 dl of steel cut oats
7.5 dl water
bring to boil and simmer for like 7-10 minutes then let cool

Mix with 10 grams of honey and some cinnamon every morning. Tastes okay (i mean it's not fucking bacon and eggs jeez) but it's only 170ish kcals with the honey. That and a cup of coffee keeps me from getting hungry until it's lunch
>>
>>42209547
>no cheese

what?
>>
>fast food BEC
>fast food black coffee
>>
>>42209518
Unironically nothing. 16:8 fast master race
>>
File: whole-grain-bread.jpg (203KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
whole-grain-bread.jpg
203KB, 1024x750px
>>42209518
3 scrambled eggs with 2 diced slices of turkey

2 toasted whole grain bread

Banana oatmeal (1 cup of milk, six tbsps of quick oats, cinnamon & a smashed banana)

780 calories
87 grams of carbs
29 grams of fat
44 grams of protein

Sometimes for breakfast I open a can of tuna and mix it with two diced boiled eggs. Slap a tablespoon of mayo on there get myself a delicious sandwich.
>>
Oats
Eggs
Milk
can't go wrong desu
>>
File: red.jpg (273KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
273KB, 633x758px
>>42209518
I tried cooking lentil stew following the instructions on the bag the fucking lentils soaked up all the water and got stuck to the pot. That's not a fucking stew. I angrily threw the pot across the backyard.

Ended up woofing down a couple peanut butter sandwiches with a glass of milk. That kitchen disaster set the tone for the rest of my day.
>>
>>42210684

And what exactly do you think it is called when you ""break"" your ""fast"" you nonce
>>
Rice, egg, soup, some fish if I have time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.