[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap bulking diet - CALLING UNI BROS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (141KB, 749x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 749x770px
University brahs, how do you manage a bulking diet and not break the bank??? What's the most cost efficient diet without eating cardboard all week???
>>
>Spaghetti
>Beef
>White bread
>Olive oil
>Whole milk
>Oats (raw oats with milk)
>Peanutbutter
>>
>>42208726
Oats and milk.
>>
>>42208762
This and eggs.
>>
>>42208726
Beans, rice, pasta, and lentils
>>
>>42208726
me on the right
>>
Meal plan and find the dining hall that is all you can eat. We had a buffet style dining hall that 95% of the time either had a chicken or a tilapia variant and rice and a salad bar.
>>
>>42208762
>>42208958
And load the fuck up on tuna when it's on sale I usually buy 10 cans also White Castle burgers are great for a late night snack and ramen has 400 calories a pack. Been doin this diet for a year now but gettin tired of it also spinach in shakes is a must
>>
>>42209256
is tuna good? what can i make with tuna?
>>
>>42208726
Carbs:
>Oats
>Rice
>Noodles
>All sorts of sugary shit
>Potatoes
>Fruit
>Those frozen veggies
>Those oven bake chips are, like, 2 dollars per kilo and fucking delicious with some salt
>Pasta
>Bread (some supermarkets have started stocking really nice bread near me in an effort to emulate bakeries; when one starts to raise prices, I go to the other. It's heavenly; haven't paid more than $2.50 for a loaf of awesome fucking bread)

Fat:
>Olive oil
>Cheese
>Milk (to a lesser extent)
>Cream
>Nuts (admittedly kinda expensive)
>If you do a deal with some sort of demon, you might be able to afford a single avocado

Protein:
>Canned tuna
>Chicken breast
>Most mince meats are pretty cheap
>Chicken drums
>Yogurt
>Protein powders (are kinda cheap if you buy in bulk online)
>Milk
Seriously though OP; go down to your local butchers or supermarket and just walk through the meat isle. Look at all the shit you can buy with whatever budget, and the price per lb/kg. Imagine portioning that. If you're not sure how to cook shit, do a quick google. A lot of stuff is actually really fucking easy to cook, and you can pan fry almost everything there. If it's on special, it's often got a use before date; that means either cook it before that date, or freeze it before that date. I've got a tonne of cheap shit in my freezer that I probably paid half price for because everybody else saw the use by date and ran away. I see fuckers eating $20 worth of noodles and maccas because "OMg! I'm sooooooo poor!" but for that price they could have a kilo of chicken and 5 lbs of rice.

I'm gonna try a proper roast in the next few days, since small onces go for about $15. Half my friends think I'm some sort of wizard for cooking decent meals.
>>
>>42209320
Tuna salad senpai.
>Put some lettuce and raw onion in a bowl
>Shred up a few slices of cheese
>dump can of drained tuna in there
>Toss that shit
>Drizzle olive oil over it
>>
>>42209505
OP here, thanks bro. Really helpful post
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.