[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop eating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Fung.jpg (191KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fung.jpg
191KB, 1100x1080px
Stop eating.
>>
File: IMG_6654.jpg (22KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6654.jpg
22KB, 300x218px
>>42208104
no
>>
Yesterday I almost succeded, but I ate one 500 cal meal for dinner (3 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon).

Trying again. I just want a solid 5 day fast.

Sucks I'm out of adderall. It really diminishes appetite.
>>
>>42208373
what sort of devilry is turkey bacon? I am european, we don't have that shit here. Sounds disgusting.
>>
>>42208377
It's actually pretty good desu
>>
>>42208104
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>42208377

It tastes like inexpensive deli ham.
>>
>>42208104
why? you want me to stay a hungry skeletor?
>>
>>42208104
I eat like four hours a day, feels good man
>>
>>42208104
If I drink coffee with protein powder in the morning, and only water and coffee till dinner is that still IF?
>>
>>42208518
No. One scoop of protein powder has well over 100 kcal.

You also shouldn't really drink coffee.
>>
>>42208518
>protein powder

not whey I hope, that causes a bigger insulin response than pure sugar, which will knock you out of ketosis
>>
>>42208538
100% whey. Well that's fucked, what kind should I be using?
>>
>>42208560
Nothing, you don't fucking need food all the time.
>>
>>42208560
nothing, just stop eating.

or eat fish
>>
>>42208585
I do need to hit my protein macros daily though and supplementing is helpful for that on some days. You phrased it like whey is the issue as though there was proper alternative
Some of you fasting fags are cancerously hostile.
>>
>>42208623
Take your whey with your dinner, dumbass, you need a certain duration without ANY calories in order to actually be in a fasted state. What you're doing is just eating fewer meals in a day.
>>
>>42208645
Then don't say
>I hope you don't mean Whey protein
As though the type of protein was the issue rather than the time of consumption you mongrel
>>
>>42208655
That wasn't me.

Some argue that BCAAs won't knock you out of a fasted state, personally I disagree and think that EVERYTHING you consume in a day should be done within the eating window.
>>
>>42208666
Good to know. Thanks for the advice anon, I hadn't intentionally been on the IF train, but due to skipping breakfast often and doing my workouts at lunch durimg workI'm pretty close to an IF schedule by accident. I'm gonna make a few changes and try it out. From what I'm reading a cup of black coffee in the AM is still alright correct? It doesn't trigger a big insulin response?
>>
>>42208680
coffee is fine
>>
>>42208680
I personally think it should be avoided, it doesn't trigger an insulin response but it does makes your kidneys start working.
>>
>>42208714
>>42208716
Out of curiosity what are y'alls fasting schedules?
I was considering 5pm-11pm as my window since that basically means I just have to fit my macros in between work and bed, making my schedule 18/6, as opposed to the common 16/8 split. Though is suppose I could just say 4pm-midnight to allow more cushion and still fit the 16/8
>>
>>42208736
Whatever, as long as there's 16+ hours between when I eat.
>>
>>42208104
Based Chinese fasting man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.