[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FF0F1TEIHZ8WVBG.MEDIUM.jpg (48KB, 620x461px) Image search: [Google]
FF0F1TEIHZ8WVBG.MEDIUM.jpg
48KB, 620x461px
So /fit/, how many grams of the ultimate gains-killer do you consume in a day?
>>
>>42207683

Shitloads and I look great.
>>
Too much
>>
not even one
>>
>>42207683
I've tried to completely cut out sugar from my diet.
Been more than a month since I've had a soda or any kind of sweet. Most I eat per day is 6g from shit like cereal or bread. Feels good man
>>
Ill usually have 20-40g in the form of some bullshit sugary drink before/during work outs depending on the intensity. My blood sugar will plummet after heavy squats and Ill border passing out if I brace even for a couple seconds, so I need quick sugar that doesnt need a whole lot of digestion. When will the "DONT EVER EAT THIS FOOD" meme die? Most foods have their place in yo

life if youre not a NEET. Hell, I'll eat McDonalds if I have to when low on calories and I havent had time to eat or meal prep beforehand.
>>
>>42207683
None (srs) the only sugar I consume is from fruit right now. Noticed a big difference when I cut that chit out
>>
>>42207760
Have fun with your insulin resistance
>>
>>42207760
>Ill usually have 20-40g in the form of some bullshit sugary drink before/during work outs depending on the intensity.
Jesus. If you're gonna consume something to help with a workout at least make it a pre-workout or coffee.
>>
The majority of my sugar intake comes from my morning protein shake/smoothie and maybe a bowl of protein cheerios if I don't have time for oatmeal
>>
>>42207767
>insulin resistance
>highly intensive exercise that necessitates glucose sparring in extended periods of time of low blood sugar
Pick one.

You have literally no clue what causes insulin resistance or the process of developing it. What causes insulin resistance is your body's response to high blood sugar which is caused by something called glucose sparring. Look up the Randle cycle for more information on that. Almost every tissue in your body can use fat as an energy source, aside from neural and renal cells. The main function of insulin is to empty the blood of glucose, either by insulin activated receptors on cells or by storage as triglyceride in adipose tissue (fat). When insulin is high, the innate response of your body is to downregulate the amount of insulin receptors on your cells so they dont use all the glucose, leaving it for your neural and renal cells. If blood sugar is already low due to intense exercise, the body will not produce insulin. In fact, it will do the opposite and produce glucagon. Putting your body in a state of low blood sugar will INCREASE the need of insulin receptor cells, and eventually cause the UPREGULATION of insulin recpetors. This will cause the opposite of insulin resistance. Its the same concept as intermittent fasting. Lower blood sugar, fight insulin resistance.
>>
>>42207806
Most preworkouts dont have many calories or quick carbs. Its usually maybe like 2-5g, which really isnt enough to support volume of heavy squats, deadlifts, OHP, and benching.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.