[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice for beginner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1490840445903.png (973KB, 601x566px) Image search: [Google]
1490840445903.png
973KB, 601x566px
i just started running some days ago and am trying to follow a schedule that is one day arms, torso, abs and the other day running

my bro who's been working out for some years adviced me this workout but I wanted you to tell me if it's suitable for a beginner, because I couldn't end the 3rd series of the workout my first workout yesterday

arms, torso, abs day
>5 series of 10 pushups, 10 pressup, 10 pushups with hands joined (don't know the name) and 30 crunches (am beginning with 15 because my abs are in liquid form)

legs day
>simply beginning to run as long as I can (been running just two times for 20-30 mins), planning to regularly sprint to gain muscle
also, I don't really know what kind of meal i should take, i'm always eating healthy. What should i eat and how much ? I'm 1,74cm for 60kg

this could be alot of questions, I don't really know where to ask them and will surely be considered as an idiot as most of people seem to begin all by themselves. But I'm searching for the best results as a 20yo guy who never truly did sport in his life. thanks for the help by advance and sorry for my autistic english, I'm a frenchfag
>>
>>42207546

Read the sticky, it answers all your questions.
>>
>>42207546
There is a sticky OP. Why did you just burst into this place, and make your thread thinking you're the king or whatever ?
What's your fucking problem ? I'm not joking around, what's your problem ? Why do you think you're above us ? THIS IS what you're thinking right now, you just come here, you don't ask yourself anything and make your shitty thread. EXPLAIN, i'm curious.
>>
>>42207550
sorry, not used to 4chan i'm going to take a look at it, thanks

>>42207564
i wouldn't make this thread saying that i'm a weak ass with flacid muscles if i thought i was above you, calm your tits
>>
>>42207594

No worries.
You will make it. Just keep at it.
I read the sticky and went from 220lb fat boy to 185lb and pretty ripped strong boi.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.