[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done /fit/ !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Motiv.jpg (50KB, 490x438px) Image search: [Google]
Motiv.jpg
50KB, 490x438px
That's it ! Fuck it all !
I've been busting my ass for years and all I got in return was pain, more pain, and more more pain. With age came grey hair, wrinkles, and more more more pain.
I'm putting my foot down, I'm putting the barbells down, and I'm heading to McDonald's to end it all in a cholesterol orgy.
Wanna stop me ? MOTIVATE ME !

Pics, quotes, training tunes, anything goes.

Hurry, I won't last long.

tl;dr: motivate me and stop me from becoming another fat fuck.
>>
File: wiappr.jpg (134KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
wiappr.jpg
134KB, 990x660px
Stop externalising the responsibility you fat fuck.
>>
File: 1325066747779.jpg (325KB, 633x2768px) Image search: [Google]
1325066747779.jpg
325KB, 633x2768px
Excuse the Reddit faggotry. The principle remains the same. Time passes regardless of what you do, you can either regret it or thank yourself.
>>
>>42207092

Nah those motivation pictures are gay. If you don't enjoy working out for the sake of it, don't bother doing it. If you're worried about your health, eat more sensibly.
>>
File: dad.jpg (53KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
53KB, 600x401px
>>
>>42207092
>motivate me

This is the dumbest shit. If you can't do it for yourself you won't be doing it for any other reason, so just don't. Why the fuck would we care if you don't?
>>
>>42207111
literally this

you fail because you search for external reasons to lift (lift for girl or in this case because some faggots inspired you with tumblr pictures)

Lift because you want to become stronger and your gains shall know no limits
>>
File: yOJMTh.jpg (150KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
yOJMTh.jpg
150KB, 1024x640px
>>
>>42207092
Never gonna make it
>>
>>42207092
>tl;dr: motivate me and stop me from becoming another fat fuck.
Go fuck yourself you fat gerasy bag of shit. If you can't even bother finding motivation by yourself how are you even gonna make any effort in anything else? You'll probably be stuffing your stinking mouth not even two days after beginning your "diet".
>>
OP here.
Thanks guys, I needed to get my shit together.
It's funny how reverse psychology always works the best.
Putting on the skates and going out for my daily stride, and I'll be grateful for every fucking mile of it.
>>
>>42207092
Kys
>>
>>42207262
how fat are you anyways
>>
Here is the one that helps me:

Count
Step
Every
Make

Godspeed OPPO.
I'm heading to McDs now for the coffe
>>
>>42207125
This, I don't work out after a hards day of work with only 4 hours of sleep because of some bitch. I do it cause I have goals to attain.
>>
>>42207092
Get your ass in the gym you french fuck.
>>
What's bad with cholesterol orgy? It's actually beneficial for your health.
>>
>>42207109
get the FUCK out you normie shit
>>
File: Why we lift.jpg (268KB, 1285x537px) Image search: [Google]
Why we lift.jpg
268KB, 1285x537px
>>
File: 1459827567976.jpg (815KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1459827567976.jpg
815KB, 1000x1333px
>>42210391
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.