[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nsuns a /fit/ approved routine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nsuns.png (44KB, 769x692px) Image search: [Google]
nsuns.png
44KB, 769x692px
Is Nsuns a /fit/ approved routine?
>>
>>42206927

If a routine works the entire body at least twice a week then it is good to go.
>>
>>42206927
I love it, the volume made me put on size quicker than I ever did with SS + accessories, and I've managed to continue progressing on all lifts while cutting after I had plateaued on SS
>>
>>42206927
GENUINELY based
>>
File: images (45).jpg (17KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images (45).jpg
17KB, 485x303px
>9 sets of deadlifts
>>
>>42206927
The 5 day version (the one you posted) is excellent. The 4-day has too little upper body volume, the 6 day has too much lower. This is perfect. I'd do two small changes only:
1. Rest either on Wednesday or Thursday so that the second leg workout is two days after the first (instead of one only like now)
2. Put the main bench day on Monday and the secondary bench day on Friday (Saturday if you do the change outlined on 1.)
For assistance, I'd do the following (assuming you do the changes in 1. and 2.)
>Monday
5/3/1 weighted chin-ups between Bench and OHP, same sets, reps and %s as bench. There's literally nothing wrong with heavy chin-ups once a week for 5, 3 or 1+ reps.
Nothing else, this day is heavy enough.
>Tuesday
Calf raises and go home. This day is aids enough already
>Wednesday
DB rows (with straps. You'll need to deadlift soon). Curls, triceps, lat raises. Isolations only, nothing grip intensive. Go ham.
>Friday
Hanging leg raises and calf raises. Leg curls and leg extensions if you're not dead by now.
>Saturday
Chinups. Aim for 50 total reps. When you get them in 5 sets, raise total to 60. When you get them in 5 total sets, increase to 70. Etc.
Also facepulls, lat raises, curls. No triceps, you benched 3 times this week and in 2 days you've got heavy bench again.
>>
>>42207052
Literally only Rip is afraid of doing more than 1 set of heavy pulls
>>
>>42207052
hellloooooooooooooooooooooooo snap city
>>
>>42207086
>The 5 day version (the one you posted) is excellent. The 4-day has too little upper body volume

I do the 4 day but keep my accessory choices revolving around upper body. My +1 bench days have a lot of dumbbell/cable work for chest, and my +1 deadlift day has a lot of barbell/cable work for back. Seems to keep it balanced
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.