[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to /fit/ while still drinking beer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Help

Beer is literally so fucking good. And im in a band and shit and we drink it all the time

Can I... still... be somewhat fit.........
>>
>>42205998
I mean what are your goals? how much do you drink when you do? one or two beers here and there aren't gunna help you but they're not gunna make it impossible to lift and make progress
>>
>>42205998
at under $20 a case Hamms is not beer. It is fermented corn and rice juice.
>>
>>42206067
Don't you talk about Hamm's like that be thankful you don't have to drink rainer and pretend to like it.
>>
>>42206067
Hamms is like the second best cheap beer (the best being Grain Belt).
>>42205998
Beer is hard on your macros (because it's high calorie and low protein), and alcohol intoxication makes you more likely to fail your nutrition plan in some other way, but there's no reason why you can't make it work, if you can avoid getting blotto (assuming you've got the carbs to spare in your macros) and eating a whole pizza or similar.

Beer is essentially my only high carb food anymore, but I drink less than a 12er a week.
>>
File: vomiting.jpg (30KB, 250x271px)
vomiting.jpg
30KB, 250x271px
>>42205998
>not drinking wine
Never going to make it.
>>
>>42205998
It's not going to fuck anything up. Just do some sit ups and russian twists if you're worried. 2 minutes for every beer you drink.
>>
>>42206225
hell yeah. Thanks bros.
>>
>>42205998
Drink light beer
>>
>>42206113

Not him but that really fucks up my teeth gains
>>
>>42206298
Came here to say this.

Start doing other drugs if you need to - cycling coke, ketamine and opiates in moderation is better for your body and mind than binging on alcohol every weekend. Be wary of amphetamines though, including mdma.
>>
This board is super autistic about alcohol so I wouldn't trust the naysayers that are sure to come. You can definitely still be fit and drink beer or get shitty on whatever, you just have to account for it in your macros. I still go out once or twice a week with friends, drink 8+ drinks in a night, a few months shy of 30, and I can still see my abs. Look around you at the bar, the fit dudes with friends that aren't on this website are drinking just as much as everyone else
>>
>>42206245

Maybe get some health gains too.
Fasting, health foods like ginger, turmeric, teas, pepper, kale, greens, squash, sushi; Ayurveda medicine will cover all the bases. As well, look up Kidney, Bladder, Lung and Large Intestine acupuncture points and press those around the time you drink. One is in the collar bone, the space between in the middle, just press down on that. Literally downward towards your feet, not your trachea. Lung/LI = Metal = Limits liver stimulation from alcohol. Kidney/Bladder = Water = Generates liver before/after drinking alcohol.
Simple mechanisms learned through study permits great power and control in life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.