[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ choose your own adventure pt. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gym.jpg (222KB, 756x337px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
222KB, 756x337px
You're at the gym. The squat rack is empty, the bench is for the taking, and the free weights are finally racked properly. The sound of the weights cluttering around is music to your ears and the light breeze from the AC kisses your skin like it's from the god Zephyrus himself. In other words you're at home. Next to the weight room you can see the treadmills occupied by two cute cardio bunnies and an elderly bearded man. It's been a month since you worked out and now it's time to decide what to do today in your new journey in becoming a sick cunt.
Will you:
1. Hit Chest
2. Hit Back
3. Hit Arms
4. Hit Legs.
5. Do Abs.
6. Do Cardio. Lmao you fucking dyel.
7. Call Jonah and ask for a spot.
8. Hit on that cute cardio bunny on the treadmill.
9. Talk to the elderly old man.
10. *Breathes heavily* "I don't feel like working out today, I think I'll go back home and shitpost on /fit/ for a few hours." Keep not making it faggot.
>>
>>42205396
Dubs decide.
>>
>>42205396
6. Warm up with some cardio next to the fit girls
Check 'em
>>
9. He's clearly some sort of power-level-hiding muscle wizard.
>>
Rollin for the chest check
>>
>>42205396
7!
>>
>>
>>42205396
Hit chest
>>
>>42205396
7 again
>>
>>42205396
Call Jonah!!
>>
6 for warmup
>>
>>42205396
>>
>>42206366
Winrar
>>
rolang
>>
OP stop sucking dicks
>>
i'll curl in the squatrack
>>
Wildcard, bitches, it's SHOULDER DAY
>>
>>42205396
>implying i would stay one month without lifting
i would do full upperbody for The Pump ® then i'd take my shirt of, show my veiny abs and do some cardio next to the cardio bunnies
>>
masturbate and shoot my load into the manlet pit
>>
>>42205396
>>
>>42207600
NEVER
>>
Y-you too
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.