[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/specific Gym Feels Thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500504559561298537058.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1500504559561298537058.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>tfw out of preworkout and although it doesn't effect your strength it helps a lot with motivation and the feeling of unbridled masculinity during deadlift day
>tfw decide to try the least gain impacting energy drink you can find this one time until you can get some more
>tfw downing pic related in the stairway beside the gym to get your macros just right before dinner and give you a nice boost before the gym
>tfw just chilling and listening to the muffled music while you sort through your thoughts and enjoy the taste of your self selected preworkout fuel
>>
>>42202384
>tfw these are the best days of my life and will never return to me
>>
>when you ate lots of carbs yesterday and pre workout coffee actually kicks in and you feel like an animal throwing the weights up and down

>having a sick pump and walking around in a t-shirt
>>
>>42202384
affect*
>>
>>42202472
Fuck my life
>>
>>42202384
>Gluten raised on free Canadian farms

Sounds about right.
>>
>>42202447
>tfw you've heard that preworkout can't be the best for you but simply can't go without the rush of endorphins you get in the morning when you think "today is chest day and I get to drink my favourite flavour of preworkout, get pumped on some music, and hit a new 1rm"
>tfw you've tried converting to a big cup of black coffee but it simply is not comparable at all
>>
File: 15005054760981922702554.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15005054760981922702554.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>42202509
>tfw, as with a melted popsicle, you're left with the tasty hormone juice at the bottom of the package to sup on during your workout
>>
>>42202509
I drank pwos too but I dont like the tingling feeling of the stimulants and most of them made me almost vomit when squating, now I just drink two big mugs of coffee and I'm sweet
>>
>>42202535
I like that i know its working, and its now a feeling I associate with a successful day at the gym
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.