[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 502-180_Jeanne_L1.jpg (51KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
502-180_Jeanne_L1.jpg
51KB, 400x600px
/fit/ my sister used to be pretty thin/fit (sports, gym, running) but in the last 6 months she's gained about 60 lbs. I thought she was letting herself go but today she tells me she's doing it as part of a bet with some fatties at University. They offered her 600 dollars alltogether if she could prove she could lose 60 lbs while eating only fast food. (She had to gain it first)

I'm worried she won't lose the weight. Is this how fatties convert people to join them?

She seems kind of obsessed with vlogging it which I hope is motivation to bring her out of fatty land.

Do I support her with this bullshit or condem it? I don't want a fatty little sister :(

Pic related. Not her but shr had a similar body now.
>>
Give her a chance to prove herself.
Fucking legend if she does.
>>
she will lose weight on calorie deficit but will be incredibly unhealthy and skinny fat....unless she opts for the few fast food places that have somewhat decent salads.
>>
She probably spent far more than $600 on all the extra food and shit she was buying.

Either she's literally retarded and is being mocked by fat fetishists or you're lying
>>
>>42199525
she was always an ogre. ronda houesy if she didn't workout and was shorter.
>>
>>42199525
Has she lost weight before and is she able to stick to a strict diet?

It would be foolish of her to do this without even knowing her own capabilities. I know for example, that I am able to follow a strict diet and lose as much weight as I want and I know that I could pull that off.

Other people aren't very disciplined and may regret doing something like that. On the positive side, if she does pull it off, then she's a fucking legend.
>>
>>42199617
She eats at the uni cafeteria it's all you can eat 3x a day. I also think she's going to spend well over 600 dollars on fast food when she's trying to do the losing.

I feel like if I shit on it she will just give up and be a fatty forever.
>>
>>42199617
Don't know where you live, but here in Germany you could easily pull that off with around 200€ extra.
>>
>>42199659
Water fasting + eating fast food way below maintenance will make you lose weight in no time.

You'll feel like shit, but it's very possible.
>>
>>42199644
She was fat as a teenager but when she moved out of our parents she lost about 80lbs.

200 -> 120

I think that's why she agreed to it. She probably feels like a he can do everything again. She maintained that weight for about 3 years until she decided to be a fucking lard pawn.
>>
she also loses money but gets to eat fast food as an excuse for herself. she CAN lose weight.

you're asking if you should support the bullshit. well you called it, it's bullshit. so why support something you are against? to make someone else in your life happy? but you sacrifice your own happiness by disregarding honestly within yourself.

this is her default path. MOST girls don't believe they have let themselves go when in face they did years ago. we have the luxury of living a relatively sedentary lifestyle while still being able to act out on instincts and shit. such as sex. or immediate good tasting filling foods.

our survival as a species is not lessened any more if we all choose to eat like shit and not move. this isn't a numbers thing. this isn't about weight. fuck that. this is about what's right. the honest truth is that she just assumes her position within standards of society and environments like any normal girl does. what's next a fucking 1 week cleansing diet? a 1 month keto bullshit experiment? all of the knowledge can be researched for free. yet she chooses this route to get to... where ever she is trying to get at with her health/body.

also most girls are ashamed of their default skeleton/musculature. this is where modifications can come in, anything from tattoos, to plastic surgery, to breast implants.
>>
>>42199711
What a fucking idiot, she was probs qt at 120

Tell her to tell the fat cunts to fuck off, she's clearly impressionable if she'd do something this stupid for such a small amount of money.
>>
>>42199799
there may be more effective ways of teaching than just telling someone something.
>>
I've been 60 pounds overweight, and I don't think I would be willing to go back to that for 600$.
>>
>>42199525
DON'T let her try to lose weight eating fast food that's really hard without lots of discipline due to the fact 1 chicken nugget combo meal will be half of her daily calories

seriously she would send a much better message to those fatties by losing weight eating non shit food
>>
>>42199891
YES!
Pay her to lose the bet on purpose
Make her fatty friends 'prove' how she cheated, by eating good food instead of garbage
Deny at every turn, so they have to keep 'proving' she is cheating with a carrot
The more they 'prove she is cheating', the more they reinforce the message that eating right is the key to looking good.

Oh, and get us a pic with her and that carrot.

Faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.