[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARMs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Are sarms real or are they a meme? Anyone try any for bulking? Bout to try a ligandrol cycle.
>>
>>42198584

Stop and think about what this picture represents for a moment. The bull is a symbol of a strong market. This is generally considered to be a good thing with no downsides. Unless your goal is literally to collapse the US economy, why would anyone think this is something that needs to be "stood up to"?
>>
You're both wrong this statue is about cuckoldry
>>
File: IMG_2309.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2309.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>42199081
Some feminist inserting their sophomoric ideas onto a beautiful symbol of capitalism that is celebrated by and for men and women that run wells street.

>tfw when they tear the little girl down for intruding on the original artist's freedom of speech.
>>
>>42198584
Got decent gains on 10mg LGD-4033 per day. RAD140 is even better but more costly. SARMS are definitely not a meme.

Don't fall for the 'it will not shut you down meme' though, it WILL shut down your natural testosterone production and you will feel lethargic / like shit on cycles longer than 8 weeks.

It's nothing compared to Testosterone though. Not only does Testosterone make you feel like a beast both physically and mentally, it gives you way more gains.
>>
>>42199242
You also must consider the opportunity cost, as it will take you longer to reach your goals and will cost you more in the long run than a standard Test cycle.
>>
Individually, SARMs offer certain benefits that aren't found in AAS. If your goal is to build muscle however, AAS are much better at achieving that goal.
SARMs have also not been studied for their long term effects, so be prepared for any consequences of making the choice of unknown. AAS's effects and risks are much more known and can be properly mitigated.

tl;dr: Take a beginner cycle of testosterone over a SARM cycle unless you're using the SARM for its intended purpose.
>>
>>42198584
>>42199242
>>42199257
Ive heard its best to run them with a test base. One of them I remember hearing actually improves a pure test cycle. Might have been rad.
>>
>>42199081
It's more about their incomprehension of the inner workings of an economy they can't understand. It's like saying "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore... but also please don't take away my starbuck/McDonald/amazon/smartphone"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.