[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrist roller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: X4.jpg (31KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
X4.jpg
31KB, 1024x622px
Any of you use one of these grip twister devices? I already have a wrist roller I made for myself. It's great but a twister works wrist flexion and extension simultaneously thus saving time.

I'm also looking for something like this that can work radial and ulnar abduction and adduction along with flexion and extension in a single device.

I already do static holds and other grip strength. That's actually why I have pain in my fingers and wrists. Deadlifts pullups caused joint pain. Wrist roller seems to improve the pain a lot.

Do any of these wrist twisters do adduction, abduction, flexion and extension all in one single device and simultaneously one or the other?
>>
File: IMG_2453.jpg (27KB, 506x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.jpg
27KB, 506x202px
>>42198410
Flex bars do, but they lack the ability to up weight unless you buy the set. Or you can make your own sort of thing by using a "hammer" shaped object for radial/ulnar

Pic related
>>
>>42198450
I actually made one of those already. It doesn't work adduction/abduction simultaneously like a twister. What I'm looking for now is a grip twister that works adduction/abduction simultaneously and flexion/extension simultaneously in a single device to save time and space. They all seem to want you to buy two different devices for this.
>>
File: product_shot_02.png (377KB, 1000x308px) Image search: [Google]
product_shot_02.png
377KB, 1000x308px
I'm an idiot I think I found what I'm looking for. This thing is badass. You can grip the ends of this and do ulnar/radial simultaneously and grip the handle and do flexion/extension simultaneously. It's fat grip too.
>>
>>42198519
I don't understand what the fuck you mean about abd/add if you're working your wrist
There's ulnar/radial, flex/ext, and digit flex/ext
>>
>>42200235
And pro/sup
Forgot cuz I'm tard
>>
>>42198625
Whats the name of this product?
>>
File: slide_14.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_14.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>42200235
think opening/closing a jar
>>42200276
wringer i think but im not gonna get it. if you want something like that the one in op is probably better.
>>
I just took a dowel rod and drilled a hole in the middle, then tied it to a bucket that I put weights in.
>>
>>42200457
the one i made i just tied paracord to a steel pipe then tied the other end to a carabiner to make changing weights quicker. but i want something that works flexion/extension simultaneously
>>
>>42198410
I have that exact one, didn't really see results from it but I didn't use it for more than a month before I switched to using barbells for my wrist work.
>>
just wrist roll and do hammers for ulnar/radial deviation. why are you complicating this? you seem to have a keen understanding of your wrist mechanics in relation to your lifts, so why are you asking us how to spend your money?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>42198410
just diy with a bb a squat rack some tub and some rope
>>
>>42201279
that guy seems like he takes wrist rolling too seriously
>>
>>42201225
it's faster to use a twister because they work flexion/extension or adduction/abduction simultaneously. i was asking if any of you know of a twister that does both. nothing complicated about it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.