[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1475010304199.png (447KB, 1182x904px) Image search: [Google]
1475010304199.png
447KB, 1182x904px
I'm 32 years old, night shift nurse, I take anti depressants and drink too much. I weigh 265 and it's all in my fat gut due to food and stress.

I have to make a change. I can do the diet solo, but what bodyweight exercises are good for your core (and everything else). I don't have enough time to hit the gym (nightshift full time 5 days a week, supporting 3 year old son and stay at home mom, in school full time for masters in nursing).

I'm tired of being the noodle armed gut guy at work. I've tried the diet thing alone but it doesn't help my bloated gut.

I did about 4 months of SS back when I was in school, and got major gains in squats and deadlifts, but my upper body has always been pathetic.

I'm going to try and Google a diet plan and bodyweight regime now, but thought I'd ask here because you guys know better than Google, worth a shot guess?

Thanks in advance for the help!
>>
File: 1488909761349.jpg (34KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488909761349.jpg
34KB, 500x301px
I forgot to mention I'm 6ft 3in so the belly fat makes me look even more ridiculous.
>>
if time is that much of an issue (protip:it isn't, you're just wasting time somwhere), buy a treadmill or those bicycle like thing and set up at your home, and do HIIT. additionally buy some weight adjustable dumbbells, a bench and do curls,db bench, shoulder press and what have you. you can do all this at home.since you're a nurse i assume you got some money to buy equipment.

if you wanna hit the gym just do GSLP with some accessories to fix your weakpoints.
>>
>>42197354

>I take anti depressants and drink too much
Really, dude? And you say you're taking your M.ScN? This is like smoking when you've got emphysema.

What are your shifts like? Are you on a 12 or 8 hour line? I work as a nurse too, and I have to say a 12 hour line is a lot better (for me) to fit in the gym and activities, since I've got more days off of work.

>supporting 3 year old son and stay at home mom
I get that child rearing is important, but you can't expect to be mentally and physically well if you're balancing school and work full time, while wifey stays at home.

You need to do something, anything involving exercise. It most likely won't make you lose your gut immediately, as you won't have the time or energy. Start small, buy a bike and cycle everywhere.
For upper body do pushups, buy dumbbells and do whatever exercises you can. Just do something. When you fix your schedule and your life becomes more balanced you can worry about an actual routine.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.