[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fit/'s dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480378493356.jpg (760KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1480378493356.jpg
760KB, 1600x1071px
I've always been accepting of steroids and i keep telling myself to train for some more years before jumping on. I don't like them just because of the fact that its too early. I've been training a year and a half.

the other night I had a dream i was in some sort of powerlifting comp that lasted several day and they provided accommodation for competitors. during my stay my roommate offered me roids. for some odd reason they were one of those hardened powder pills. one was a Test pill and the other was dbol. after some thought i broke off part of the dbol pill and injested it. it was a non tested federation. during warm ups all my mates were taking these pills too. it was comfy times with my dream mates.

i woke up wanting roids really bad and felt like i'd just start using them even tho im still early in the iron game.

post your /fit/ related dreams

also post your lifts:

19yr

55kg/75kg/102.5kg/105kg all x5 OP/Bp/SQ/DL
>>
Just go ahead and do them. The whole you must lift X to do roids is the dumbest meme. That being said you must accept these things

Steroids retard puberty
You must be financially stable unless you want to put your body at risk
Everybody only does PCT once, once youre on the gear youre never going to want to stop
>>
>>42196264
That's funny, I had a dream that I went somewhere with my oneitis.
I woke up wanting chin implants really bad.

I used to absolutely abhor the idea of plastic surgery, but now I want it more than anything.

Although roids sound good too.
>>
>>42196301
thats for the straight up info anon
>>
>>42196264
my dreams are usually nightmares that end in bitter death
>>
>>42196264
>super natty
>lift, run, eat very well, omnivore diet obviously but elite diet
>paleo habits even.
>high enough test probably
>have dreams where I want to be even bigger, sometimes taller (manlet) but many times also just huger, even more jacked, basically want to be 99% muscle
>often like a roided monkey go on a rampage and kill people, destroy things
>feel good about that

just about it. I used to have dreams about guns to kill and destroy, but lately more about muscle to kill and destroy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.