[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stalled at 185x5 squat while cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>stalled at 185x5 squat while cutting
>>
>>42195847

You shouldn't be cutting if your squat is 185x5

Hell, you really ought not be cutting unless your squat is over 3pl8 m8. Keep bulking until you turn into a man then decide how you want to cut.
>>
>>42195873
But is bulking when you're fat really a smart idea? Wouldn't I just turn into a rippetoe's Zach?
>>
>>42195887

How fat are we talking exactly?

You could always try for some body recomp until you get to a point where you can bulk.

Or you can do a week of DNP and never look back...
>>
>>42195873
you cut when your bodyfat dictates that you should, not when your lifts are at a certain level

if you are already fat, you should not bulk yourself into obesity
>>42195887
no, it's a really bad idea, keep doing what you're doing and cut to 10-12% bodyfat (there are a variety of reasons why you should stay between 10-15% as a male, I can get into them if you want to know more)

I wish I had done the same when I started lifting instead of bulking when I was already chubby and then having to cut forever to get it off (and not make any gains in the process)

>>42195917
I've done DNP (when I was more reckless), it's not the easy fix people think it is, much easier to just cut on a large deficit

also recomp is fucking slow, you can't serve two masters at once, cutting to get lean or bulking (moderately, not retard 1000 cal surplus) to get more muscular is more efficient
>>
>>42195941
I'd like to hear the reasons for staying 10-15% bf please. I've heard a few(higher testosterone, look better, healthier, easier to add muscle etc) but I'd like elaboration please
>>
>>42195941

If you are willing to cheat, you can do a great recomp in 16 weeks

>tren
>test p
>anavar
>HGH
>clen
>t3

No DNP needed and you will recomp hard. I turned from a 220 pound fat shit to a 210 hard ass (12% bf).
>>
>>42195847
>cutting before even reaching 1-2-3-4 for reps

never gonna make it, you twig
>>
>>42195970
>just use 6 fucking drugs bro

Using HGH and t3...?
>>
Why on earth are you cutting then? Post a pic you better be skelly, obese or a woman residing in or around London.
>>
>>42196008
Was at least 25% bf. When I posted pic here everyone said to cut.
>>
>>42195959
sounds like you already know most of them, but here are some good articles that go into some detail on this

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/being-strong-is-not-an-excuse-to-be-fat-and-being-fat-is-probably-holding-you-back/
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html/

>>42195970
I haven't used anything since and I probably won't until I get older and hop on TRT (maybe with some dbol thrown in), not worth it to me

nice gains though
>>
>>42195988

Unless you are getting tested for steroids, what is the rational of going natty?

>steroids bad for you

This is such a meme. In low doses, recreational steroid use is fine.
>>
>>42195970
>>42195970
>recomping is effective when roiding like a motherfucker

No shit sherlock, you can sit at home and get ripped with such a stack
>>
>>42196036
6 fucking drugs... especially thyroid hormone which can Fry your shit is NOT low dose, nor safe you God damn idiot.

A better question is whats the rationale for using drugs like a pro bber or a top fitness model?
>>
>>42196044
>>42196048

T3 in a very low dose won't fry anything.

The rational is getting into shape as quickly and easily as possible.

It isn't like you are doing it and not exercising or eating right. No, you are doing everything else right as well, but getting the most benefit from it.

Keeping the dose low and doing proper PCT basically ensures that the worst possible sides are sweating, acne, a bit of hunger aggression. KEY is keeping the dose low and not going full Benoit.
>>
>>42196068
That stack is more than pretty much anyone in /fraud/ takes and most look much better than any normie would hope to look
>>
>>42195873
bad advice imo, not putting a limit on your bulk is an easy way to end up just getting fat. I kept chasing that 2pl8 bench and after i got to 195lbs at 215lb bench i didnt get any stronger even tho i gained another 15lbs of weight (was 99% fat)
>>
>>42197477
This
>>
>>42195970

>6 fucking doses for a first timer that knows nothing about steroid use

This is how you kill people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.