[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 51

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 245x245px
Old one nearing bump limit.

Are basic bodyweight exercises like your standard push ups, pull ups and sit ups paired with good diet enough to reach and maintain an ottermode type body?

Even without making the exercises weighted and just increasing reps/sets. With the exception of pull ups with is easy to add weight to.
>>
Absolutely
>>
is this a full squat?

if so, if i can do 7-10 reps is that decent?
>>
>>42193833
looks good to me.

looks below parallel anyway.
>>
>>42193841
so it counts as atg?
>>
>>42193284
honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?
>>
File: 1493177215967.jpg (119KB, 1403x981px) Image search: [Google]
1493177215967.jpg
119KB, 1403x981px
>>42193846
atg is a meme, literally anything past parallel is the same
>>
I'm trying into stronk grip for both practical purposes (lifting) and to do dumb shit like bend nails and rip cards. Dis an ok beginner routine to get those pincers to "step dad knowing I'm diddling his daughters bunghole"-handshake ?

3 times a week:
Pinch lift 3x15-20seconds
Pronated finger curls 3x15-20
Pronated wrist curls 3x15-20
Supinated wrist curls 3x15-20

1day a week fat bar DL's 3x7-10@70% 1rm.
Fat bar for rows and other easier pulling (doing PHUL).
>>
File: startbodyweight variation.jpg (3MB, 3773x4000px) Image search: [Google]
startbodyweight variation.jpg
3MB, 3773x4000px
>>42193284
Yes it is. In the spirit anyway. You might wanna add pike push ups for the shoulders, squat for the legs, and planks to work an other part of the abs.
But you'll build muscle less quickly, and you'll probably need to cut to one or two bf points lower than if training with weights.
Pic related.
>>
Hey guys. training for a 13 miles race in 14 weeks, while also doing a PPL split. What exercise should I do or not do in order to preserve my back and knees? I do squats, DL or RDL, leg press, leg curl, calf raise and lunges. But sometimes I just have too much doms to be able to run properly, or lower back pain/soreness.
Thanks!
>>
>gym only has one squat rack and a smith machine next to it and a power cage downstairs to do muh squats and ohp

Since it's likely I'm going to run into people hogging the squat rack how beta would it be to use the smith machine?
>>
>>42193284
>Even without making the exercises weighted and just increasing reps/sets.
Nope, Unless by otter you mean skinny with abs
If you can do more than 3 sets of 8 its cardio.
Read this, straight from /body weight general/:
http://www.startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
>>
>>42193284
there is one guy that always makes qtddtot's on fit and he ALWAYS starts the thread with a gif or picture from the tv show vikings

i find it weird
>>
File: 2014-04-17.jpg (139KB, 796x1095px) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-17.jpg
139KB, 796x1095px
>>42193284
Does diet really give you a chiseled jaw?: Qtddtot? >http://www.baka.com.au/lifestyle/diet-and-fitness/diet-bones-and-dental-health-how-food-can-change-your-face-20150609-ghjvhi.html
>>
File: retarded.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
Redpill me on fewer reps with heavier weights vs. more reps with less weight?
>>
Does 0 calorie soda affect weight loss?
>>
Does crying increase gains, /fit/?

My cat had 6 babies a month, at the moment only one is okay while another one is dying, rest are all dead.

I have not grown attached but seeing their little lifeless bodies or worse, having them die meowing for help in my palms just snaps my heart and i cant help but cry. The only thing pure in this rotton world and i get to see it wither before me...
>>
File: recommended routine.png (355KB, 2485x3512px) Image search: [Google]
recommended routine.png
355KB, 2485x3512px
>>42193284
do this and learn a bit about bodyweiht training (overcoming gravity is a great book)
>>
>>42194169
holy shit my sides
>>
>>42194169
Unless you are a girl, I suggest you just man the fuck up and dedicate your workouts to all of them little ones that went to Hell.
I had a cat die in my arms, and shit was heartbreaking too, but I soldiered on and when I lift in the gym, I, in part, lift for him. I know he would have want me to make it.
>>
>>42193284
Does anyone have success photos or after images for coolcicada PPL? I just swapped to it from SL and want to know how it might affect my proportions and if i need to add things in. Google search came up with a mixed bag.
>>
>>42193284
>tfw no Katheryn wife and child
brb killing self
>>
>>42193947
Bumperino
>>
>>42194032
no. genetic development comes to a stop, at a certain age.

the way you are, is partially defined by the amount of testosterone in you.

it can mold the way you're built and look, can be altered with a healthy diet.

but, diet-wise... the less fat you have, the more prominent the jawline
>>
File: 1411159465388.png (105KB, 495x410px) Image search: [Google]
1411159465388.png
105KB, 495x410px
>>42194200
well i just got back from the gym and he is still alive, woke me up earlier and i've had others die too i just needed to vent

also my eggwhites are stuck to the eggshells, fuck my life up f@m
>>
>>42194061
Lower weight/high reps = hypertrophy
High weight/low reps = strength
>>
>>42194061
Both are great. Do lower weight higher reps first set for a good pump then switch to higher weight to failure for the rest. I've found the best results for my arms for example come from doing the above but my chest just wants to bench heavy as fuck.
>>
How do you progress on PPL as a late novice?
Would it make sense to do 3x5 once and 3x10 the other session for the main lifts? Then increase the 3x5 weight once a week. I can't do 3x5 twice and add weight every session.
>>
>>42194250
If I understand correctly, hypertrophy means bigger muscles, while strength means more burst?
>>42194293
Understood. But I fear doing the 'to failure' reps , especially for legs, since I need to be able to move around.
>>
/out/ist here, so I plan on living innawoods (only for a year or two) , got everything planned except for food and I know fit knows their shit about food - so my only access to a supermarket is about a day hike away so I can't make frequent trips and need to be able to carry everything (30L rucksack) I need a good long term diet
>requirements
>compact
>cheap(ish)
>doesn't need refrigeration
>can all be cooked at once (i.e in one container)
>cannot be under cooked (if I can't make a fire one night I don't want to have to go hungry)

so far the only meal I've come up with is noodles and hotdogs
>>
>>42194307
>especially for legs
I don't blame you. You only have one back. Dumbbell lunges and heavy ass, high rep calf raises for you. Don't stop calf raising until the burn is unbearable.
>>
>>42194303
There are many ways to approach it. What most people do is try to add reps to the set over time. So if your starting point is 3x5 you'll slowly try to work up to doing something like 3x8 with that weight. Once you hit that target, you increase the weight and start over at 5 reps with the new heavier weight, working your way back up. Rinse repeat.
>>
>>42194331
http://www.offthegridnews.com/food/preserving-meat-without-refrigeration/
>>
>>42194360
I am. Not sure if it is considered high rep, but I do 5x16 calf raises.
>>
>>42194307
It doesn't matter how many reps you do in a set, you're always training for strength. Whether you increase your 3RM from 100 kgs to 120 kgs or your 12RM from 75 kgs to 95 kgs, you've still gotten stronger. And this should always be your focus.
It also doesn't matter whether you do e.g. 4 reps in a set or 10 reps in a set. Both of these sets would elicit a hypertrophy response.

So what's the difference between high rep and low rep work?

The fewer reps you do per set, the heavier weights you'll be handling, which means that you become good at doing just that; handling heavier weights. That's the main advantage of performing low reps - you become skilled at displaying strength using near maximal or even maximal weights. If you're used to training with very low reps, your real 1RM is going to higher than it would be if you usually trained with only high reps and thus lighter weights.

Conversely, the higher reps you do, the better you become at performing a higher number of reps with any given lighter weight.

So if you compete in powerlifting, naturally you must include some amount of low rep work in your training in order to become good at your sport. If you compete in e.g. CrossFit it'd probably be a good idea to practice high rep work as well.
>>
>>42194307
>>42194388
cont.

There's an additional benefit to using a lighter weight and doing more reps however. Because using a light weight doesn't put nearly as much strain on your central nervous system and your joints, using a light weight makes it possible to perform a much larger total amount of work (more sets). This is called volume. Training with a large amount of volume is the primary cause of hypertrophy i.e. making your muscles bigger. So if your main concern is growing bigger, then most of your training should be comprised of higher reps using a lighter weight. The weight can't be too light though, because if it is, it's simply not going to be sufficiently heavy to provide an effective stimulus. As a rule of thumb, don't go lighter than 60% of your 1RM. For most people that's a weight you can do around 12 reps with - hence the general recommendation of 8-12 reps for hypertrophy training.
>>
I made a huge mistake
Drank a large iced coffee about 4pm yesterday. I'm still up at 1:30am now. I have a session with my PT in 5 hours, but I'm still wide awake.

Should I just stay up or keep trying to sleep?

The coffee had about 375mg of caffeine btw
>>
>>42194388
>>42194393
Thank you for the information. It helped a lot understand a few things.
I am lifting right now to lose fat and weight overall to slim down to my desired weight (which is 95kg) and then just do maintenance calorie intake and continue lifting and see if my physique changes even more.
What flaws are in this plan? Any advice?
I've read the sticky and I've started training and I have a food diary and I eat at a deficit and I lost around 10kg already.
>>
>>42194237
wtf are you talking about? i'm sure you didn't mean to reply to me.
>>
>>42193979
Bumping this
>>
Thoughts on this workout routine?
30 pullups, 30 skips of rope
30 push-ups, 30 rope
30 leg raises, 30 rope

Then 20 of each in same order
Then 10 of each in same order.

Rather than increasing reps I'll add weights to my ankles or chest as appropriate.

Not going for any particular physique, just want to improve overall strength and fitness.

All I do atm is cardio with running and swimming
>>
>>42194716
You cannot do high volume (PPL) strength training while also doing so much running training. You have a limited capacity to recover. I'm not saying you can't do both running and strength training, but one of the two have to take the back seat. Figure out what your main goal is, and while you work on that you should be doing only a small amount of the other thing.

If you try to do a ton of lifting and a ton of running, best case scenario is you're going to suck at both. Worst case is you get hurt.
>>
File: DSC_0100.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0100.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
What's the largest possible deficit one can have while still preserving a majority of muscle?

Bretty good question right guys
>>
>>42194805
>All I do atm is cardio with running and swimming
If so, then work up to your complete plan over time. The first day simply doing the 30 reps and stopping there would be a decent workout. Starting out with 60 pull-ups would just mean unnecessary soreness. It's better to recover faster and be able to repeat the workout again sooner. Once the 30 reps become managable, you can start building on that.
>>
I missed a workout monday cause I had to play with my band for an important contest. I drank a lot of beer afterwards and did not lift yesterday cause I felt like shit. Tonight I have a show in the same city again (there are age old festivities in the city) and will probably drink quite some beers.

Is it better for me to lift today, then drink beer which might hinder my recovery. Or lift tomorrow while I may be a bit hungover but can get a good night of sleep afterwards?
>>
Can anyone recommend me a routine for 5/6 days? I've noticed that shoulders and biceps a p weak so emphasis on those two could really help. Thanks anons
>>
>>42194169
I know that feel bro
>>
>>42194872
Thanks anon. I'll do what I can manage. I feel like this is pretty achievable for me, I'm not unfit. (my work involves a lot of lifting / walking) but it's not routine enough or structured enough.

who knows. I'm gonna start in about 45 mins once my dinner has settled, and see how I do
>>
>>42193833
You look like shit. Stop obsessing over squatting and fix your diet and lift more upper body
>>
>>42194393
Nice posts
>>
>>42194985
Bumping this
>>
I just switched to PPL but I have naturally big legs and would like my upper body to catch up a bit. Should I just do one leg day instead of two? So that would be PPLPPxx. Would I still get some gains of I only squatted once a week?
>>
>>42194856
I focus on lifting for now. The race is just for fun. Not trying to go for a good time, I just want to complete it. The training fits into my cardio plan, but if I can tweak a bit the leg exercise in order to preserve my back, that'd be a win win...
>>
.....I've been eating CONSISTENTLY. I'm losing fucking weight. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I've even dirty bulked and ordered 5 Mcdonald's cheese burgers.
>>
>>42194866
I'd say about 20~25% of your TDEE, with heavy lifting. And eating proteins every 2~3 hours. But it also depends on your bf%, and the max bf% you've had. If you're very fat like 25+ bf, you prolly can manage a higher deficit.
>>
Share your routine with me brahs
>>
>>42195158
Do a food diary. You also should note your macros, not just calories.
>>
Anyone got a UK source for phenibut?
>>
File: Bfestimates19072017QTDDTOT.png (98KB, 916x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Bfestimates19072017QTDDTOT.png
98KB, 916x1288px
Okay you've probably seen me shilling for a couple weeks now about how I was going to get a caliper in the mail if you browse through the /fat/ thread, well it arrived today...
Here's what I was expecting from it :
to get an average estimate on my bf% because I want to get down to at least 16% clean (womanlet here) before I start bulking.
A couple disclaimers : I was going by tape measurements beforehand, and my last tape measurement (still at same weight, hit a small plateau) was 4 days ago and averaged at 20.6%.

So I took my skinfold measurements, and ran a couple calculators. I did a couple 3folds and 7folds (I assume 7 is the most accurate).
I got pic related. I'd say it averages out at around 17% all in all.
I know these tests are not the most accurate (I've read that calipers can have a 3.5% margin of error), and I'm somewhat baffled I could be 17% because I honestly look skinnyfat to me.
So I guess, what I'm going to do is cut till 13% (by that caliper scale) that way if I was closer to 20% realistically I'd be at 16% ?
I'm not sure this is the safest way to do it...
Any advice or help would be appreciated.
>>
>>42195154
You're not listening.
A little running + a lot of lifting = good.
A little lifting + a lot of running = good.
A lot of lifting (PPL) + a lot of running (13 miles) = shit.
>>
>>42195240
The numbers are completely arbitrary so it doesn't make much sense to aim for a particular number. Because that number says exactly nothing.
It's good to have a reliable way to measure bodyfat percentage simply to be able to gauge whether you're progressing or regressing. But the number itself is useless. Cut until you're happy with the result.
>>
What are some good exercises I can do to build my lats and my back without any equipment or pull up bars?
>>
File: IMG_20170719_125218.jpg (152KB, 1200x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_125218.jpg
152KB, 1200x1169px
>>42195304
Thanks for your advice, my original goal was to cut till 47.5kg, but I figured I should go by bf% as I am aiming to lay a good foundation for a clean bulk.
So, I'll keep using a caliper to track progression, but as per knowing when I should stop cutting...
What would be your advice for signs that it's time to bulk, given I can't get a reliable bf% result ? As I am not concerned by how I'll look, I don't see what else to look for, really.
Thanks for your time.
Pic related, taken just now. can I get an estimate to double check?
>>
File: Prince_Hubris.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Hubris.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
Is Stronglifts still relevant?
My job offers a free gym and was gonna start lifting again. I'm familiar with stronglifts but I keep reading that it's shit now and you'll go Trex mode.

Should I just go for it as a novice or do greyskull instead?
>>
Two days a week full body routine sufficient to compliment swimming and develop the swimmers body?

Or I mean, how do swimmers normally lift? As in what routines wouldn't hinder the swimming
>>
File: 1468733009579.png (142KB, 473x462px) Image search: [Google]
1468733009579.png
142KB, 473x462px
lads ive just started on greyskull lp, if im eating below maintenance can i still expect so see linear progression? i cant really afford to gain bodyfat so eating more is out of the question
if it matters im 6'3 78kg/171burgers
>>
>>42194032
If you have less fat covering up your jaw, your jawline will be more visible. How is this not obvious?
You're a retard if you think diet will make your jawbones magically grow.
>>
>>42195287
Oh sorry, misunderstood what you meant by "a lot"... What routine would you advise for a runner then?
>>
I got old (and fat) and I am having a fuck of a time grabbing squat bar in the rack. I can't get my hands low enough to grab the bar when they line with my shoulder. I have been doing squats with just the bar since I have to do some pretty sketch shit to get in position. Once I do can spread out my grip and it become managable.
>>
Is Planet Fitness a good gym? I want to start lifting and it's the only gym nearby.
>>
>>42195768
Cut the wires to the lunk alarm.
>>
>stalling on cut
>start eating at a slight surplus
>lifts now progressively getting worse
what's going on?
>>
>>42195502
>what routines wouldn't hinder the swimming

none, you just have to swim through the doms. I did surfing and found that after a surf the best is a big feed like an omelet then a nap straight after, really helps to feel like the surfing was just cardio even though i'd be recovering from chest/tri the day before and worried about drowning from getting a cramp in my arms.
>>
I just started 531 BBB and I feel like I'm not spending enough time at the gym.
Can I do "both" lifts as part of accessory? i.e.
Instead of:
531 Squat
5x10 Squat
I do:
531 Squat
5x10 Squat
5x10 Deadlift (opposite lift)

How would doing 5x10 Squat @ 50% of TM compare to 5x5 Squat @ 80% of TM ?

Can I add more accessory lifting? Can I run/bike on off days? How badly would that hinder progress?
>>
>>42193980
Use it for what?

If you're planning to do proper barbell exercise on it then maximum beta
>>
>>42195361
Somebody
Anybody
Help
>>
>>42195359
It's really just about eating lots of protein and greens. I take a lot of flaxseed oil, and fat is good for staving off hunger, but even 6-9 scoops and like 4T oil is like 960-1200Ca.. and milk or whatever from there.
>>
>>42195838
you are probably forgetting to stretch something like your forearms and it's affecting your grip and confidence.
>>
>>42195822
The fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>42196103
I think you got the wrong number pal!
>>
>>42196167
Actually just saying that all this clean bulk shit seems like nonsense. if you're getting enough protein, you supposedly keep muscle and burn fat if on a deficit.
>>
>>42196217
>clean bulk
>if on a deficit

I'm not concerned about losing muscle obviously while bulking, rather about putting on too much fat, especially since I will be following the strenght based programs which will require me to eat big. I've done some math, and it's not unfathomable to be able to shave off a couple extra pounds gained potentially by paying real close attention to tracking macros, micros, and in that regard this is what differenciates a clean bulk from a dirty bulk, so to speak.
I appreciate your concern for my nutritional plan, I do not exclude any macronutrient from my diet or am prejudiced against one. I just go by the ratio that works well for me.
Thanks for your interest.
>>
I was trying face pulls for the first time today. Not crazy weight, just a little above warm up and I started feeling something strange in my right arm. It was like a rubber band had been stretched really right between my elbow and wrist and every time I pulled, it would twang. Only the right side, never the left.

What's wrong with my arm?
>>
File: 824full-sarah-rose-mcdaniel.jpg (108KB, 824x1011px) Image search: [Google]
824full-sarah-rose-mcdaniel.jpg
108KB, 824x1011px
>>42196334
>clean bulk
>if on a deficit
I'm getting that a clean bulk is still a caloric surplus? To lose fat would require a caloric deficit.
>>
How long should I wait after I've eaten to start training? I'm trying to gain weight so I'm eating a lot
>>
Need examples for a beginners core workout besdies planks and leg raises
>>
>>42193284
I was dieting for 3 months and did Kinobody's Agressive Fatloss Program. Strength went up a lot, lost a lot of weight and even built some muscle (mainly recoup from muscle loss by being stupid and not working out for most of my diet).

Anyway, the program didn't have squats and deadlift (I know how to do them from prior experience back in the day). Got bench press up to 80kg x 5 though, which I think is good in a calorie deficit.

My questions are:

Is Starting Strength together with accessories a good plan? I figured:

SS + 1 exercise for biceps and triceps twice a week + middle + back shoulder + extra core workout

If I can do 80kg x 5 at the bench press, what should I start with for 3 x 5?

My goal is to get to 100kg 3 x 5 in the bench press and get strong in the other compound lifts, too, whilst putting on some muscle.
>>
>>42196381
yes a bulk is by definition a caloric surplus.
the focus during a clean bulk in particular it is not losing fat (impossible on a surplus, manageable at maintenance with exercise factored in - ie recomp), but to diminish the amount of fat gained during the overall weight gain.
>>
Any one have a guide for injury recovery? What injuries should you apply hot compress to, what do you apply cold compress to?
>>
>>42196492
Which is the reason for the suggestion of just eating enough protein for gaining muscle and losing fat.
>>
How should I talk to whores at the gym? Specifically the ones just there for attention. inb4 you don't yes yes I know but I've been lifting for 3 years and look good and feel confident enough to talk to them now, just need to know what to say
>>
>>42196596
y-y-you too
>>
>>42196596
how diddly doodly gymho?
>>
I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time lifting when my oneitis doesn't even like fit guys. Every guy she's dated has been a lanklet or full on fat and im here improving myself for what

Her current boyfriend is fat as fuck
>>
>>42193947
just do lots of rock climbing

your grip will become like steel
>>
>>42196596
"Are you working out?"
>>
>>42194169
Breh...

lift for the fallen kitties. Make them proud as they gaze down from kitty heaven ;_;

also holy shit give your cat contraceptives or get her neutered, or she will get pregnant time and time again
>>
File: 111897827387.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
111897827387.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Is there any point to doing OHP? Its a difficult lift and its very hard for me to improve it past 50kg. Today I managed to put up 52.5 kg but it was for lower reps, I only managed a measly 3 reps on my last set.
>>
long story short i ended up having to get a few stitches in my head at the weekend

how long before i can lift weights again? forgot to ask the doctor at the time
>>
If I can't bench 1pl8 after a year should I get my test levels checked? Is it possible to be this weak even with the worst form and diet possible as a healthy adult male?
>>
>>42194331
would like as many answers as possible pls
>>
What are the pros/cons of a upper&lower split compared against a push/pull split and the traditional back/bi, chest/tri/shoulders, legs/abs
>>
>>42196854
After a year? yeah maybe, even with slow progress that is a long ass time to take to get to 1pl8 bench

I'm going to get my test checked in september, but I can bench 2plate. I still think something's fucked up in my body
>>
>>42194331
Depends if you're one of those people who won't use food supplements because they think they're unnatural or something. a lot of them fit most of your requirements.

It also depends on how you're going to treat your food. do you want to be cooking elaborate and nice meals or just eating ok stuff that gives you sufficient nutrition - the second one is obviously a LOT easier

>micronutrients + fibre
can get all of these through taking a multi+calcium tablets+vit d tablets+zinc tablets+fibre supplement

>carbs
lots of easy to cook carbs that last a long time. rice, pasta, loads of different times of grains, potatoes last a while but not as long

>protein
protein powder is the easiest but canned fish/meat would also work well

>fats
easiest option here is a variety of nuts and nut butter. almonds, peanuts, brazil nuts etc. whatever you like
>>
>>42196847
Take at least 3 days off then when you go in start light as and if you feel dizzy or lightheaded stop immediately
>>
>>42196936
>food supplements
I cannot swallow pills and that's what they come in right?
>rice, pasta, loads of different times of grains
alright nice, easy to cook and pretty cheap
>protein powder is the easiest but canned fish/meat would also work well
both great options think I'd buy both and use whichever I feel like on a given day
>easiest option here is a variety of nuts and nut butter. almonds, peanuts, brazil nuts etc
I worry about nuts because it's the most common allergy
>>
>>42194331
11lb. of protein is like $55.

Oil.

Water.

Spoiler: Stevia.
>>
Are there any downsides to literally taking a scoop of protein powder everyday?

Because protein is cheap as fuck and it's good to make a calorie shake with.
>>
i just ordered Phenibut how much should i take to cure Social anxiety ?
>>
>>42193284
Is it worth blowing your calorie-budget (by about 300 kcal) to get in enough protons for the day?
>>
File: 9eDSjS0.png (54KB, 614x302px) Image search: [Google]
9eDSjS0.png
54KB, 614x302px
hung out with my friend for her birthday the past couple days and wasn't exactly able to hit my macros for monday/yesterday

im doing SS M/W/F, should I just skip today and go tomorrow and saturday? trying to eat as much as possible to make up for last two days
>>
>>42197009
1.5g, it wont work
>>
File: 1487200401291.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1487200401291.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>42197156
why tho ?
>>
What product does blood obtain better, pill form or powder form - More specifically i am thinking of ATP and HMB.
>>
>>42194032
As a puffy nipple fat cheeks guy, I feel your pain.
>>
>>42193284
The Acronyms on this board are fucking cancer.
>>
File: 1497509523551.jpg (77KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497509523551.jpg
77KB, 500x624px
rate my gyno
>>
>>42196992
No? Doesn't everyone on /fit/ do this
>>
>>42197285
would suck on/10
>>
>>42197285
eh you're at the point where you look juicy enough that most people, esp normies, will definitely not notice
>>
I don't know anything about boxing, but would it be possible to learn how to use a punching bag for cardio correctly by just watching videos? Or is it something you need someone to physically show you?
>>
>>42197241
Where do you think you are friend? Now do you have a question for me or not?
>>
>>42197507
That's a good convenient way to do cardio come to think of it
>>
File: think.jpg (3KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
3KB, 121x125px
My lifts are untrained still, so can I lose fat and gain muscle during my noob gains phase if I eat at maintenance or slightly under with enough protein and a clean diet?
>>
Is this thread also for program critiques? I'm currently doing PHUL with some extra exercises added in. Am I hitting my body parts enough?

Day 1
Bench Press 3x5
Incline Dumbbell Bench 4x8
Pendlay Row 3x5
Lat Pulldown 4x8
OHP 3x5
Barbell Curl 4x8
Skullcrusher 4x8
Drag Curl 4x8
Hammer Curl 3x8

Day 2
Squat 3x5
Diddy 3x5
Leg Press 3x15
Kettlebell Swing 3x8
Calf Raise 4x8
Dumbbell Shrugs 4x8

Day 3
Incline Barbell Bench 4x8
Machine Fly 4x8
Seated Cable Row 4dx8
Dumbbell Row 3x8
Seated Dumbbell Press 3x8
Lateral Raise 3x8
Seated Incline Curl 3x8
Rope Pushdown 3x8

Day 4
Front Squat 4x8
Barbell Lunge 3x8
Leg Press 3x15
Calf Press 4x8
Calf Raise 4x8
Kettlebell Swing 3x8

Program is designed like ABxCDxx
>>
How tf do I get rid of my baby face? Im 14% bf and 18 years old and my cheeks are hella round/face looks very young
>>
>>42197600
Only answer is either cutting more or a well groomed beard.
>>
>>42196925
first of all, diddlys don't really fit in any of those splits. If this exercise is important to you, do a full body or push/legs+pull

then all these splits only hit each muscle twice per week, not thrice like a full body

then a push/pull/legs has less rest days. Won't necessary cause overtraining but 2 rest days in a row once a week feels awesome and I think it's productive aswell

another thing is vertixal pulls (lat pulldowns, chinups, pullups..) they hit the triceps aswell. And the bench press also works the lats a bit, if done correctly (if you disagree you're dyel). So the upper/lower or the full body would be superior to the ppl and push/pull in this regard
>>
File: ba70b622161728bfd7905e06ac0582cd.jpg (186KB, 1125x1485px) Image search: [Google]
ba70b622161728bfd7905e06ac0582cd.jpg
186KB, 1125x1485px
Whats a good program that includes chin ups, bw and semilight dumbells? On vacation at home for 3 weeks. No gym there only chinup bar and up to 14kg dumbells
>>
>>42197548
recombing is a thing, check canditos opininon on bulking/cutting
but lets say you have to lose 8kg of fat in order to look good. That would take you ~3 months of cutting or maybe one year of recomping IF it's your first lifting year and you squat 40 kg
so I'd say cut down while making some gains, then very slow bulk up (~1kg every 3 months maybe)
>>
>>42197655
scoobysworkshop.com
>>
File: b8cc529ec723fb0ba54f95cc36188208.jpg (548KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
b8cc529ec723fb0ba54f95cc36188208.jpg
548KB, 768x1024px
>>42197655
Or give some tips on how I can train.

Going for:

Pushups
Chinups
Dumbell press
Lateral raises
Plank
Hanging leg raises
Curls
Rows

Any effecrive lifts I've forgotten?
>>
>>42197680
goblin squats
>>
>>42197668
Ok. Should I aim for maybe 200-300 cals below my TDEE? I'm about 18% bodyfat so I'd like to be leaner before starting a leanbulk
>>
>>42197548

>>42196879
>>
>>42197731
I've heard if you eat 500 cal less you'll lose 2kg per month. Depends on you if thats enough for you
now about TDEE: it's FUCKING BULLSHIT. you can't just calculate the amount of calories you burn and you don't burn the same amount every day either. you can just eat XXXX calories today, weight yourself tomorrow and adjust the numbers for tomorrow while considering salt, water, training and shitting
>>
File: greyskull.png (16KB, 310x537px) Image search: [Google]
greyskull.png
16KB, 310x537px
Is this okay for Greyskull LP in terms of accessories, or 'plugins'?

I have lat pulldowns because the book recommends them if you aren't very good at chinups..
>>
>>42193284
To the anons who had gyno surgery and were fit(not fat so no lipo done or minimal)

how long till you were benching 2pl8 again?
I'm scared of losing my gains by being 4-6weeks off gym
>>
Is PHUL a meme routine for someone coming of 6 months of GSLP? Looking for some more aesthetics.
>>
Why do I get light headed after running on a treadmill? I usually jog 2 miles before I go to the gym, decided just to use the treadmill the other day. But after only running about a mile on them, when I got off, my legs were numb and I was extremely dizzy. What causes this?
>>
I can jump rope for like a minute to 1:30 which is pathetic. How often should I do it per week (I assume multiple times a day?) and how often should i increase my time?

I want to be able to start my day with 30 minutes, shit would be dope
>>
Alright /fit/ I weigh 200~ after starting at 330~ and I lurked and saw others saying recomp is better than going down to your goal weight then trying to bulk, so my question is what is the best way to recomp? Eat at 500 deficit still and lift? Any specific programs?
>>
>>42198181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIX-RyorgkQ
also read the description
https://www.amazon.com/Greyskull-LP-Second-John-Sheaffer-ebook/dp/B007WNC50Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500482120&sr=8-1&keywords=greyskull
>>
>>42198133
30 minutes of jumprope is way too much. Its way more intensive than running
>>
>>42197291

Isn't it supposed to be unhealthy in the long run or something?

Am I overthinking this too much?
>>
File: 1499916280773.jpg (73KB, 906x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499916280773.jpg
73KB, 906x960px
I asked this the other day but got no answers.

>was at intermediate strength
>forced to take past 2 months off
>hernia surgery hopefully next week
>4 weeks of recovery anticipated
>vacation in december, so 14 weeks to train

I'm thinking of doing SS for 2-3 weeks to build strength back up, then PHUL with swimming on off days. Diet-wise will be 2 months of a clean bulk with the remaining time eating at maintenance.

Does this sound like good plan for looking somewhat decent in time?
>>
>>42198298
it's like 300 calories max, what's bad about "too much" jump rope?
>>
Rugby season is starting in September and I need to adjust my training for that.
I feel like I should be doing Power Cleans and Push Presses for dat explosive strength.
But I have no clue how I would program them. Replacing other main lifts seems retarded, and adding them more or less randomly into a routine seems stupid too. What do I do?
>>
File: Early Progress.jpg (170KB, 1209x692px) Image search: [Google]
Early Progress.jpg
170KB, 1209x692px
Hey /fit/
I'm 5'11'', 160~ Pounds and about 18.6% BF
I'm pretty skelly and I'm not sure how much I should cut before I bulk up. What do you recommend?
>>
>>42194141
only increasing water weight temporarily.
>>42194169
why are you so stupid you couldnt get them proper care?
>>42194948
focus on your show then lifting. lifting should be part of your life, dont give up social gains for a bigger deadlift.
>>42195128
yea but you could also just drop legs for month to focus on arms but your schedule works.
>>42195336
pick things up off the ground. use water jugs as dumbbells for rows.
>>42195361
PPL is masterrace but stronglifts with accessories is fine.
>>42195629
if you are cutting while lifting just accept progress will be slower and disappointing.
>>
>live whole life thinking im healthy (was always 110-130 pounds)
>past year notice im gaining weight
>step on a scale for first time in forever
>164
>bmi 25.7
kill me
god dammit im a fat fuck now
i have a stationary bike in my room, should 30 mins a day on that help me? uni starts in 3 weeks and I wanna look ok when that comes (I read the sticky, I know I cant lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks)
accidentally posted it in the fat fuck thread, realized it belongs here
sorry
>>
>>42198485
you need to fix your posture big time before breaking yourself lifting heavy weights
>>
File: 1462547886044.jpg (698KB, 1711x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1462547886044.jpg
698KB, 1711x1015px
>>42195722
work on shoulder flexibility or lose weight. or go highbar maybe and see if hands can reach better now.
>>42195768
its fine but they rarely have deadlift or other weights.
>>42196363
not sure but face pulls always feel werid to me. a better rear delt exercise is rear delt dumbbell flies. try that.
>>42196409
2-4 hours is initial digestion but you can eat as and lift soon as 30 min.
>>42196477
just try bench and see if you can do it.
>>42196537
no but rest is the best recovery.
>>42196596
if they are really looking for attention just giving them it will be enough to talk to them.
>>42196691
pick a better waifu. women who dont want men to be men and be strong arent good women.
>>
Lads, I'm looking for how many calories are in a cup of red beans. I keep finding two different numbers, 225 and 620. Which is it?
>>
File: 400158-h-006.jpg (3MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
400158-h-006.jpg
3MB, 5760x3840px
>>42196772
ohp is my favorite lift, its what makes a man from a woman or cuck. however its really hard to progress as its mostly your front delt. 52.5kg is good btw. make sure you use microplates to help.
>>42196854
your progress should be based upon you not others.
>>42196992
no. use it as much as you want.
>>42197126
missing macros for one or three days isnt a big deal. just keep going.
>>42197222
aarent pills filled with powder?
>>42197507
you can practice hitting a bag but to get really good at boxing you will need a partner. you can go a year or two with just a bag though.
>>42197565
too busy. make it simpler. also doing shoulder and chest on same day can be tough. you are prob better doing a 4 days push pull leg split.
>>42197680
goblet squats and you can do romanian deadlifts with dumbbells easily to hit hams. dont need too much weight to stretch em out nicely.
>>42197863
looks good.
>>42197932
i never had surgery but 4-6 weeks of gains vs higher confidence about taking off shirt. you have all your life to make that gain back but you dont want to hold back because of problems with your body.
>>42198073
legs use a lot of oxygen as they are very large. you will get better at it with time.
>>
File: 1466633281321.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466633281321.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>42198312
high lvels of protein can mess up with your liver some say but thats extremely high level for extended period of time. you want 100g-200g a day and thats plenty.
>>42198471
build your own routine around them for a temp 1-2 months.
>>42198510
30 min is fine, start slow. lift while cutting. also join /fat/.
>>42198624
look on the bag/can for best bet.
>>
File: 1491263173794.jpg (42KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491263173794.jpg
42KB, 641x530px
>>42198687
I threw the bag away after I cooked them.
>>
>>42193284
Are 48h enough to recover from a push day workout for an intermediate lifter?
>>
>>42198717
go back to store one day and see what it is.
>>
File: xwLsA.jpg (217KB, 832x1125px) Image search: [Google]
xwLsA.jpg
217KB, 832x1125px
Q: Are these exercises alone actually enough to produce significant, balanced gains?

Extra credit: How would you allocate them in an A-B-A-B split routine
>>
>>42195361
Do PPL like me. I was doing SL 5x5 but if you're coming back to lifting like I am then you may as well do PPL. I'm having a ton of fun and getting much better pumps.
>>
Can i have muesli for breakfast instead of oats? I like the dried fruits, is it a viable substitute or will it contain too much sugar?
>>
>>42198757
Yes. Aesthetics = low body fat.
I'd say the dips aren't even necessary and I'd replace pull ups with chin ups.
Do an upper/lower split.
A- Squat + deadlift
B - bench + ohp + chins
C- Deadlift + squat
D - ohp + bench + chins
(First lift heavy, second lift lighter)
Sets and reps - anything from 3-8 reps for the heavy and 5-15 reps for the lighter stuff. 3-5 sets is usually a good number.
Chins - go to failure with bodyweight, or do them weighted like a heavy exercise. (Or do one day weighted, one day bodyweight)
Progression - add a little weight every time for the heavy lifts, do a rep-progression for the lighter ones (try for more reps each time, add weight if you reach a certain number of reps)
>>
>>42198485
you're over 20% BF for sure. I would just start lifting and bulking anyways. Eat smart so you don't add a shit load of fat.
>>
>>42198627
>your progress should be based upon you not others.
But I've made no progress. My bodyweight is increasing from eating more, my lifts aren't (and haven't been for months). And these are supposed to be my "newbie" gains too (even though I've been at it for a year). I've posted form checks before and everyone said they were fine, too. I don't know why I'm making no progress, I'm weaker than the average person 1 month into SS/SL.
>>
how do i get wider arms? my arms seem to be growing nicely from the side view, but from the front they are 2 smol
>>
>>42198485
The first thing on your list should be to fix your posture. You might have one of the worst cases of anterior pelvic tilt I've seen.
>>
File: 1499800752934.jpg (92KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499800752934.jpg
92KB, 469x700px
>>42198401
Plz help
>>
>>42199067
The broscience answer is use a wider grip on barbell curls.

The real answer is just keep pulling heavy and eventually your arms will widen - be patient.

Obviously, no muscle will grow without progressively overloading it.
>>
>>42193284
What's up with peanut butter?

Where I live is more expensive than chicken breasts so why should I buy it instead of chicken?
>>
I really need help fit:

How do I increase my testosterone levels? I know the feeling when I have high test:
>almost violent sexual arousal
>focused and powered workouts
>heighten focus

And when I have low test:
>malaise
>low willpower/focus

Here's the issue though: On a cut, regardless of how much fat I take in, my testosterone levels take a huge dip after intense workouts. So, short of taking zinc supplements (which I'm not quite sure isn't snake oil), I have everything in place to have high test:

I'm eating at a deficit, but fat accounts for 20%-30% of my calories.

No fap is a meme, it makes me horny longer, but does nothing to improve the intensity of my focus, sexual arousal or workouts.

I have plenty of sunlight.

Should I do less intense workouts to recover hormonally? Is there some voodoo sauce other then juice to keep my performance up?
>>
How do you deal with morons who say that calories in calories out doesn't work, and that starvation mode is a thing?
>>
>>42199512
>my testosterone levels take a huge dip after intense workouts
Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
Whats an good way to get more protein in my diet? I'm aiming for 200g a day but I'm usually short after 3 solid meals and a post workout scoop.
>>
>>42199512
The only place in the whole world anybody gives a shit about muh testosterone levels is on /fit/. Listen, hormones are complicated as shit, and anybody who makes it sound remotely simple does not know what he's talking about it.

Fun fact: worry has been shown to decrease test levels. So by coming here whining you just fucked yourself (by your own logic)
>>
>>42199582
How much do you need? How about a cassein shake before bed or something similar?
You can also drink milk to your meals rather than water or whatever you might prefer.
Or simply add 100g of meat to your meals.
>>
>>42199527
Ignore them
You can't teach the deluded, even if you show them by doing it yourself
>>
>>42199621
20-30g depending on the day. I could mix my scoops with milk for some extra. What about almonds as a snack? Or are they too fatty to be worth it.
>>
>>42194191
>dedicate your workouts to all of them little ones that went to Hell.
anon why? I'm laughin my dick off
>>
>>42199582
scoop with every meal dingus
>>
>>42199067
volume. i do 5x10 hammer curls, 5x10 cross body hammer curls and 5x10 regular curls. working nicely. could also be your insertions.
>>42199170
ur plan is good. just be careful of hernia and surgery weakness.
>>42199461
you shouldnt buy it over chicken since its low protein. check walmart, aldis, target for good peanut butter.
>>42199512
if you are cutting you are mistaking test levels for just energy.
>>42199527
learn that talking to normies is not the same as talking to people who like truth. they dont talk to reach new knowledge they tlak for affirmation of their belifes. just agree with them and they will be your friend and ally.
>>42199582
highly doubt you need 200g.
>>
File: IMG_20170719_132613.jpg (335KB, 1600x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_132613.jpg
335KB, 1600x991px
>>42195240
>>42195359
bump
Can a girl get a bf estimate around here?
>>
>>42194985
OHP and chinups, just do something like PPL and add 3x5 of each of those
>>
>>42195361
Do a greyskulls LP variation. Doing it now, did the stronglifts previously before stopping. This is a lot better.
>>
>>42199564
>>42199595
>being this unhelpful in this kind of thread
I'm honestly asking for help here. I've done a cut when I didn't have enough fat, and I definetly felt some major bad shit going on.

I'm whining, yeah. But it's not like I'm crying in a corner saying my life is over: I want to know if there's a way to keep the intensity high all the time.

I'm not asking you to map out the signal pathway for testosterone-cortisol synthesis gene expressions, I'm asking anyone if they had similar issues and what they did to improve it.
>>
>>42195665
just weight train 1 or 2 days per week. I made the mistake a few years ago of mixing lots of strength training and running (cross country) and I didn't make any progress in either.
>>
>>42199719
>Can a girl get a bf estimate around here?
I-I can be your bf
>>
>>42195950
stick with 5x5, the weight will soon catch up to where you can't do 5x10 which is just too much volume. I assume you're training for strength, and if you are the workouts are challenging even without a lot of volume.
>>
>>42199461
I don't know where that meme comes from that stuff like peanut butter or beans are high in protein.
>>
>>42199742
You're mistaking being rude for being unhelpful. The point is not to worry about your testosterone levels ever again, unless you stop being able to get a hard on.
>>
>>42196477
you should do 80kg or a little bit less for bench, something you could do for 3 sets of 5 without killing yourself on set one. 100kg will take a few months anon.
>>
>>42199742
You getting tired after a hard workout is not having low testosterone, you fucking dipshit. It's that you've drained your body's reserves of energy in the muscles and CNS which need to replenish itself. If you want to increase your working capacity, then do more physical work than just hitting the fucking gym for an hour every day.
>>
>>42198485
>About 18.6%
That's awfully specific.
You look over 20% to me.
Also, fix your posture.
>>
>>42199719
We need to see how much fat is stored in breasts and buttocks, very important for accurate bf%.
>>
>>42199859
>low libido, not experiencing spontaneous erections like before nor feeling aroused
>inability to sleep a solid 6 hours
>difficulty focusing on physical and mental tasks
>typical workouts are at least one hour, and approaches 4 hours on a good day. Moving from a Upper Lower to three day All Body routine. One and a half months in transition.
>malaise persists after having meals and waking up in the morning
>this isn't baby's first rodeo.

Seriously, I'm tired of this. Show me what you faggots look like if you even believe in what you're all spewing now.
>>
>>42199990
get ur test checked then. but low test is a meme and very rare.
>>
>>42199990
>working out up to 4 hours a day on a cut
>muh low test
Stop shitting up threads that are meant to be helpful with your retarded b8
>>
File: 1497759148593.png (225KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1497759148593.png
225KB, 426x341px
Im running PHAT as my routine and i've decided to start doing some HIIT to help with my cut (currently at a 800-500 deficit daily). I tried it first time today, 30 seconds intervals of "i want to fucking kill myself" on an elliptical followed by 2 mins of moderate pace , repeated 4 times (i thought i was going to puke after the last one)

Any folks here well versed in HIIT? Im not sure how often i should do it. I workout 5 times a week - is doing it too often (after every workout) counterproductive? Any other tips are appreciated aswell
>>
File: creatine.jpg (18KB, 258x450px) Image search: [Google]
creatine.jpg
18KB, 258x450px
I've been taking 1 tbsp (~5mg) of creatine daily for about the last month and a half. Yesterday I didn't take it because I was over at a friend's house. I'm taking 1.5 tbsp (~7.5mg) to catch up. Should I continue taking 5mg daily or should I take more to subsidize the day I missed?
>>
I'm doing stronglifts 5x5, am I good to add barbell curls 3x8 at the end of every session or should I not? I'm also doing weighted dips instead of bench press, is the progression and rep scheme the same?
>>
How is bodyfat measured and where can I get it done. I live in Canada btw (Ontario)
>>
>>42200087
im not expert in HIIT but ive started a basic 10 min routine I do 1-2 a week. warm up with elliptical then do my workout then go to treadmill. All speeds are at mph
1 min 4.0
1 min 6.0
1 min 4.0
1 min 7.0
1 min 4.0
1 min 8.0
1 min 4.0
1 min 8.5
2 min 4.0
kinda basic but i get out of breath and sweat a ton so i think its doing as its suppose.
>>
When they say you should wait 60 seconds or so between sets....other than the fact that you need to rest to continue, what are the other reasons? Pump?

Would you receive less of a benefit if you waited 15 minutes between sets?
>>
>>42200123
Bump
>>
>>42200176
there's a chapter on that in Practical Programming for Strenght Training, by Rippetoe.
I think it depends on what you're trying to achieve, strenght, hypertrophy, conditioning, endurance.
If you dl the pdf just search through the basics chapter for the paragraph entitled rest. very short read and well explained.
>>
This is my routine

3 days/week

Rowing as Warm up
Bench Press 3x12
Assisted Pull Ups 3x12
Squats 3x12
Some Ab/Core stuff

I just started and I am no stranger to exercise, but never really got into lifting. A few years ago I tried SS and it worked well but I thought I might try going for size for a while, so what do you think? Is doing 12 reps too shallow or maybe not as efficient as doing 5 reps as a beginner?
>>
>>42200023
As much as I would love to, I have medical school coming up. I don't want to introduce another thing in my life to worry about (appointments, finding a doctor, results)

>>42200044
Again, not b8. It looks that way because every time I post something, people aren't in full communication with me.

Those are typical workouts, those aren't the workouts I'm having now. I barely lasted an hour today after having to bail. The workout before this one was above one hour.

The major difference between what I believe the start of testosterone decline (now) and Normal testosterone (not to distant past, those one hour to 4 hour workouts) is that there is lower drive in workouts despite the consistent calorie deficit, there's a drastically marked decrease in sexual arousal, I can't focus as well while studying.

Now, because I'm tired of people baiting me, I'll just accept that I'll have to move one and see if I can help the thread.

>>42199719
You need to stand up, otherwise there's no real way to tell.
>>42199582
Have strained yogurt before you go to bed, every 100g you take is 10g of casein. Casein is supposedly low release proteins, so "it should be better" then whey at night.

You can make Greek yogurt at home from a gallon of milk and a few tablespoons of yogurt. This is cheaper than protein powder.

>>42199461
It has a lot of fat, it has some protein. It doesn't replace meat for protein content, but if you're low on calories, it's an excellent option for clean dieting.

>>42199028
Everyone lies about the progress on the internet. Newbie gains refers to someone realizing where they truly stand strength wise. If you're struggling with your progress it means you skipped newbie gains. it's time to increase volume by adding more sets, focusing on improving stabilizers and secondary muscles.

>>42198802
Muesli is granola, which is oats. Dried fruits, if no sugar was added, will contain as much sugar as whole fruits. Check your macros.
>>
>>42200123
Do a few sets of chinups/pullups (which ever you are capable of doing, or negatives if you can't do more than 3 per set) after every other session. Any particular reason you're doing dips instead of bench?

>>42200152
You can measure bodyfat at home with calipers (I suggest these https://www.amazon.com/AccuFitness-AM99-Accu-Measure-Body-Caliper/dp/B000QURRUK ). The accuracy is dependent on your skill with it, so get an idea of where to measure, then take a couple measurements and average them. Or, if you know of a place, you can get a DEXA scan. You can find these at places that do cancer treatments and/or hospitals. DEXA scans are probably the second most accurate method, but are pretty expensive for casual use
>>
>>42200220
here's another picture standing up that I posted in the CBT looking for an estimate there.
>>42199979
It's four days old but it'll do.
>>
>>42200223
I just seem to do better with dips rather than bench, I can never progress with bench dips seems as though I'm able to, plus I don't really have room for a bench and my squat rack has a dipping station built in
>>
>>42200220
Again, there is nothing in any of your posts that indicate that you are experiencing a significant drop in testosterone on it's own. Cutting impacts energy and mental clarity for a number of people. Sexual arousal can also take a hit. And all of these are magnified by high intensity workouts. Granted cutting can impact testosterone levels, however the reasoning you're using is putting the cart before the horse. Unless you developed rapid onset testicular cancer, your changes are not readily attributable to test drop if you were in fact healthy prior to the cut.

>>42200258
If you can't progress with the bench, then you need to do more research on the form of the movement since the dips have significant carryover to bench. If you have a squat rack with moveable safeties, you can find a makeshift bench to do the movement
>>
Thoughts on training abs throughout the day? every couple hours do some planks, sit ups, vacuums etc. Would be effective or should I give abs a day rest or so like everything else?
>>
>>42200123
You're fine. Those out of the box workouts are not going to fit you perfectly. If you can do it, and not suffer during the next workout, do it. If you can't, stop. You need to experiment if you're ever going to make progress.

>>42200152
Body scans or immersion tests. Both are pricey, and somewhat reliable. You have to order DEXA through testing facilities, and an immersion test through a doctor. The best judgement on body fat isn't a test, but your own appreciation of your body. If you don't like how you look, put on more muscle or lose some fat. A number isn't going to do anything for you.

>>42200097
If you properly did the loading week, continue taking the regular dose. There's no need, as your creatine levels are probably near saturation or close.

>>42200176
Your resting periods vary from day to day. What's important is that you can keep up your intended intensity in each set. However long it takes you to rest to accomplish that is however long it takes. But anything over 5 minutes really means you're doing a weight that isn't going have you progressing.

>>42200207
What's important is that you're struggling to finish your Reps. The volume of what you have is very low, and you should continue to add more varieties of excercises such that adding any more would have you fail the next workout.

Try adding unilateral movements to help your stabilizers develop. (One hand dumbbell presses, Bulgarian squats)
>>
I'd rather do weighted dips than bench man
>>
Can I still make decent gains on a 2 day per week routine?
>>
>>42200247
From what I can see, I believe 25-30%. That's an "average healthy female body," but not athletic or incredibly lean.

At athletic levels, you should have slight abdominal muscles apparent (visible when flexed), as well as quads somewhat defined.

Keep in mind that because you're female, your body fat won't be able to drop as easily as males (defined striations are almost impossible unless you're using gear and willing to give up reproductive rights).
>>
>>42200339
Bulgarian squats.....I struggle with balance. I noticed a little bit of knee pain, and, after viewing myself in the mirror doing these, I noticed enough horizontal movement on my plant knee to figure that this was the cause.....just too much side to side motion.
>>
>>42200426
Thanks for your time. You've given me exactly the information I needed. I am somewhat gutted, but I guess I can safely go down something like 5-10 more kgs and hope to be within 16-18 bf% by then. This really puts a damper on my plan. Another anon gave me 20-25%, so I'll shoot for 25% for now.
Is my plan to lean bulk fucked, give it to me straight, anon. Pic related. It's considered ""underweight"" but I'm pretty sure I can make it. My only concern is that those goal weight estimates at 16%bf are based on 100% pure fat loss. What do you think?
>>
File: IMG_3516.jpg (221KB, 1710x1212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3516.jpg
221KB, 1710x1212px
My gym recently went under renovations - new locker rooms, added a saunas, added pic related as well.

I used to love the monkey bars when i was a kid. The one in my gym has maybe 12 or 14 bars with a slope in the middle (you have to go up then down when you hit the center). The bars are like 10 feet off the floor.

I weigh 220lbs and let me tell you, after two laps (all the way across then turning around) repeated for 3 sets my arms and shoulders were on fire.

Are monkey bars some hidden jewel? Im gonna keep at it till i can do 3 or 4 laps. Only issue is i tore off my deadlift calluses on both my hands :(
>>
File: Newestimatesbf.png (17KB, 435x529px) Image search: [Google]
Newestimatesbf.png
17KB, 435x529px
>>42200518
shit forgot pic
>>
>>42200428
Are you doing these weighted? If yes, you should decrease the weight. Your issue stabilizing is the issue you're trying to resolve.

If you're not doing these weighted, perhaps your form is wrong:

Are you resting your other leg on a flat bench? Try angling the seat up and the back up to make v to nestle it in.

Are you stabilizing yourself with your resting leg? Don't. Doing so isn't allowing you to tax your stabilizers.

Is your planted foot out far enough? Your body geometry is different from mine, but foot placement is important. Try moving your planted foot more medial to your body. You need to find what's right for you so long as your able to complete the movement.
Knee pain? This isn't normal or good. Try stretching after workouts, and incline walking/hiking to accustom your knees.
>>
>>42200523
>that guy who monkey bars in the squat rack
>>
>>42194169
Pourin' out some madmilk whilst liftin' for muh kitties
>>
>>42200530
100% fat loss isn't going to happen for anyone, steroids or not. You can be as lean as you want to be, but you need to be patient. You're going to lose lean body mass through muscle, and that ideal weight is going to have to be lower. And if you keep chasing it, odds are is that you'll be cutting for far too long. Your hormones will probably go haywire, and you're going to meet a plateau that you aren't prepared to handle.

You'll just have to dedicate yourself right now to a clean, slow, long bulk. Followed by another cut to get where you want to ultimately. Do this before you break mentally, or else you're going to cheat yourself right back to the beginning.
>>
>>42200607
>>42200530
>>42200518
Also, 16 percent is incredibly low. It takes a lot of work for females to get there. My sister at the age of 30 finally got to that point after 6 years of cutting and maintenance. I have friends who are female fitness models that have spent their high school years as cheerleaders with athletic bodies, a little bit over what you want. They put a lot of effort and patience with maintaining that level of leanness, and still are trying to get to that level that you want (they're 24).

This is a challenge that you are fully capable of, as long as you remain patient.
>>
File: CleanbulkInfographicREVISED.png (288KB, 1366x2400px) Image search: [Google]
CleanbulkInfographicREVISED.png
288KB, 1366x2400px
>>42200607
yeah...I get what you're saying. I think I'll go as far as I can into this cut, and then maintain for a while until I can start lifting (currently can't join a gym). I'll start my bulk at that weight, and depending on how clean I can perform it, I'll have to cut more or less after my first good bulk cycle. To be honest, it's not much of a setback, I just actually had a really long bulk plan in mind. Check out pic related if you're interested.

tl;dr I'll still make it no matter if I don't cut deep enough to do it all in one go, but I'll still try.

>>42200665
Thank you for your kind words, they give me hope. Don't worry about me, I am dedicated to making it. I'll cut for another year if I have to, it doesn't matter. I guess this comes with wanting to be realistic and I'm much rather pleased to have gotten a second opinion and figured it out now than much later down the line.
It's not my goal however to remain at such low bf%, I actually just need to lay a clean base for the bulk. I won't stay at that range for more than a couple weeks. Ultimately I want to do strenght based programs (SL5x5, then TM) and next focus on powerlifting, so my ideal is not so much being lean, as it is being strong and thick.
I hope that puts into perspective the fact that I am not striving for eternal shreddedness. It's just a means to an end for now.
>>
little brother (12, almost 13) wants to start lifting with me in our home gym

was thinking of getting him to do some bodyweight stuff until he's a bit older and to see if he is actually willing to stick with it

i was thinking
>pullups 3xf
>pushups 3xf
>lunges 3xf
>3x25 band pullaparts
>30 min cardio

thoughts? was trying to keep it simple, quick and that can hit basically everything
>>
>>42200536
Yes, weighted. 50lbs each hand, set of 10-12. If I were to use 40lbs, I could probably do 18 or or more.

The way I learned to do these is that the loaded knee should not pass the end of the toe.
>>
>>42200428
try using reverse lunges instead of split squats. I prefer them for doing heavy single leg work because the form and balance are easier
>>
>>42200547
There aren't squatter stations on the one in my gym.

That would be pretty dope though, kicking manlets as they squatting.
>>
>>42193858
Shit pasta
>>
How do I get rid of puffy nips as a skinny fat? :(
>>
>>42200735
Same anon from all the posts, anonette. Glad to hear of your intentions. Stay safe, good luck.
>>42200753
>band pulls parts
Those are going to be bad on his joints, especially if he wants to increase resistance and does it without your knowledge. Everything else is fine, have him do some hanging knee raises (not straight leg raises).

Cardio is pretty much the best thing for him right now, so he can build a mental fortitude that most people lack at first when training.
>>42200766
Yessir, having your leg running vertical from your knee reduces shear stress. If you're doing horizontal movements during the ROM, you're essentially doing the same thing but in different directions (which the knee joint isn't developed to handle) and, you are right, this is causing knee pain.

If you found the foot placement that works best for you, and you tried all other placements, and you still are getting hurt, then I am sorry to say that your body geometry isn't built to handle this movement... at the height at which you rest your other leg. Adjust the height at which you rest your leg to minimize sway.
>>
>>42193284
Is there any way to get rid of gyno without surgery? Can't afford it.

> And:
How to fix my posture? My shoulders are always bent forward and inward, like I'm always deliberately hunching.
>>
I have no access to weights cause back on hometown for summer
I do a combination of HIIT and ab workouts, and eat about 170g protein per day (182cm 84kg)
Is this good enough for me to not lose much of the gains I accumulated over the past 6 months since I started lifting?
Will it help me reach 10-12% bf if I keep cutting over the next 2-3 months? (I eat on 500-750 deficit right now, not dropping the protein)
>>
>>42194141
Less calories for less weight, but it has been shown to make people "make up for" it in similarly sweet things. Best to switch to water or tea.
>>
Any UK sources for phenibut?
>>
Anyone got some good /fit/ podcasts?
>>
>>42201196
Anything with Rippetoe. Do you have a UK source for phenibut?
>>
File: IMG_9303.jpg (637KB, 2267x2360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9303.jpg
637KB, 2267x2360px
Can I get a bf% estimate pls?
Handheld device put me at ~17%, not sure if accurate
>>
Should i quit powerlifting style routines and go to a bro split?

Have ok strength, but i want to be leaner and bigger in my arms back and shoulders.

Bench 130kg
squat 200kg
Diddy 260kg
OHP 80kg for 3

bw 100kg
>>
>>42201346
I'd guess 15-17%.
>>
>>42201346
That seems about right. That's where I'm at and you look similar to me. Do you know any UK sources for phenibut?

>>42201351
No, brosplits are for beta gymcels while powerlifting routines are for Chad. They're also a lot more functional. Do you know any UK sources for phenibut?
>>
skelly here. my appetite is much stronger since i've started lifting. is this normal?
>>
>>42201402
I dont even know what phenibut is...

I already get girls ez pz and im 20% bf, just want to get a bit leaner because i feel fat.
>>
I'm confused, pls help

So I'm supposed to hit a muscle group 3x/week for max aesthetic gains, how do I program around that without overloading/going to snap city?
How do I transition from PPL to leave humanity behind?
>>
>>42201413
yes, you're burning more calories and breaking down your muscles
>>
>>42201488
Easy, you go with a 3 day full body routine, 3 compounds each day.
>>
>>42201631
AxBxAxx
A) Bench, Squat, Back/Arms
B) OHP/Incline, Deads, Misc

Like that?
>>
How to do decline crunches wirhout your lower back feeling awkward?
>>
Accidentally had my creatine monohydrate in the fridge instead of the cupboard. How do I tell if it has gone bad?
>>
File: 1430206894067.jpg (1MB, 1690x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1430206894067.jpg
1MB, 1690x1466px
Ladies, what protein powders do you use? I want to use them to make protein bars to curb my insatiable hunger in the morning. My brother let me have some of his protein powder, but it's advertised as increasing muscle strength and for weight lifters. I want something more "lean" and that tastes good. I've yet to find a protein powder that doesn't taste like ass.
>>
File: WELL HELLO.png (872KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
WELL HELLO.png
872KB, 640x625px
>>42193284
how the fuck do i keep my breath in a rhythm and count my reps at the same time?
>>
>>42202620
Read the sticky
TDEE/macros
>>
>>42202672
Count them on your fingers :^D
>>
>>42202688
I have. I want to know some protein powder brands that women here use.
>>
File: ENOUGH.gif (2MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.gif
2MB, 800x533px
>>42193284
Whenever i bench i never fucking feel any pull in my chest. The pull is all in my arms. Same with pushups i feel nothing. I even used the fucking chest press machine yesterday and all now only my fucking arms hurt. Advice?
>>
Are snatch grip high pulls a meme or will they blow my traps up? Ive tried everything but my fucking traps wont grow...
>>
>>42196980
>cant swallow pills
>worried about nuts
Dude kys lol
>>
>>42202744
Look up videos that teach how to retract the shoulder blades properly. Also consider using a wider grip. 1 or 2 Handwidths from shoulderwidth work best for me.
>>
Hi guys, depressive here getting back into the groove of things. I started doing some bodyweight exercises at home, but I do 1 exercise at a time throughout the day. For example, jumping jacks > do something else > pushups > etc with hours apart from each exercise. Is this okay or should I just dedicate 1 hour to do them all at once?

I get tired easily btw.
>>
>>42202818
Heavy as fuck rack pulls/power shrugs. Strap in and pull until your puke. Seriously 100 reps of around 350+ will blow you up
>>
Should I continue to cut or lean bulk soon? I'm 178cm tall, weigh 71kgs with a bf% around 20-24, have love handles and some fat in my chest.
>>
File: 1477253991378.jpg (170KB, 700x936px) Image search: [Google]
1477253991378.jpg
170KB, 700x936px
Need a quick reply, should I do OHP and behind the neck press right after? or should I only do either or? about to head out, so a quick reply would be appreciated
>>
>>42194169
So you didn't want to give them Muscle Milk?
>>
What routine should I move on to of I want to solely focus on aesthetics?

My lifts are:
OHP 135x5
Bench 210x5
Squat 255x5 (low, I know but I like cycling and it's hard to do both)
Deadlift 325x5
>>
Is high fat low carb the best way to diet?
>>
>>42203154
behind neck is a meme m'lad
>>
File: IMG_4497.jpg (255KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4497.jpg
255KB, 1280x960px
>>42193284
How do I get rid of my chicken chest?
>>
>>42203820
workout
>>
>>42203823
Be specific
>>
I did a hard core workout and I have been sore for 7 days now. I have never been so sore for so long. I can't even do shit like pullups because of the pain in my abs. Should I be worried?
>>
>>42203820
Chickens are basically all chest, their pecs strong enough to flap there arms hard enough to lift them off the ground.

Don't insult chickens.
>>
>>42203837
chest exercises ffs
>>
File: 1465421367016.jpg (298KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1465421367016.jpg
298KB, 1920x1082px
I'm looking for a routine! Should I do...

Greyskull LP,
PPL,
or this - for me unidentifiable - thing in pic related which has given the guy very nice aesthetics?
>>
What ate good cardio days for PPL?
>>
File: 1457458601846.png (375KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1457458601846.png
375KB, 500x387px
>>42203823
>>42203837
>>42203969
>how fix chest
"lift"
>lift wut
"lift chest"

sides gone
>>
File: afc443847a24623a836fcae1f4312459.gif (1013KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
afc443847a24623a836fcae1f4312459.gif
1013KB, 500x360px
Fit I have developed a burning sensation in the shoulder when I lift. It's only in the front and it only happens after 5 or more reps at light weight.

Burns during
Incline bench
Dumbell press

Doesn't burn
Flat bench
Ohp
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (47KB, 547x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
47KB, 547x465px
Are three excercises enough for strength gaining?

I'm just beginning and was wondering if i should be implementing ant isolations into this routine at all, and if so, which ones?
>>
>>42203154
>>42203803
I ended up doing ohp then doing behind the neck, felt great and glad I did it. I was able to push more weight with behind the neck because I didn't have to worry about torso posture. So I trained the OHP and I overloaded the shoulders.
>>
>>42193284
Why do Jews ruin everything? Lagnar Lodbrok sure as fuck was not a cuckold in real life, yet in the show he is offering his wife to a priest.
>>
How do I know if I'm working out too much? I started recently and I give myself 48 hours to recover.
>>
Can I get a decent full body tone going using just a few Dumbbells on my carpet?

I am cheap
>>
Is it a bad idea to get a haircut and tell them "whatever will look good on me"
>>
>>42193284
I've been lifting for two weeks now but haven't put down any routine, just lift weights till failure. Will this work or do I need a routine to get natty?
>>
File: Progress 3.png (1MB, 1426x688px) Image search: [Google]
Progress 3.png
1MB, 1426x688px
So, I'm finally getting close to my goal of 155 lbs after many years of fuck ups, bad life choices, and other stupid shit. Was 215 lbs on the left and 167 in most recent.

Yet, it still feels like i'm so far away. Obviously my overall bf% has decreased a lot but my face still has a lot of fat along with my gut. I'm not expecting abs or anything this early, but 155 is honestly as low as I want to go. Is it really possible to get that low and still be above 14-15% BF? Do I have to cut even more to get to the point where I can actually bulk?
>>
>>42205223
You'll fail lifts, feel sluggish and tired in-general, and may develop dull pain/soreness in overworked areas. I was basically working out 7 days a week (3 days lifting, 3 days running, 4-5 days at work on my feet 8+ hours a day) and got to the point where I could barely get out of bed without really forcing my legs up. Doc told me to stop one of my activities to let my legs finally rest. Took 2 weeks before the pain went away.

>>42205026
Count again dumbo, there are 6 exercises on that list. And yes, it is more than enough for a beginner. These beginner programs don't have isolations for a reason: a beginner is too weak to benefit from isolations. Stick to the program until you start reaching plateaus.

>>42204192
SS if you're a beginner. Move onto GSLP once you have decent form on all the lifts.

>>42205236
No.

>>42205393
probably a bad idea.

>>42205435
a routine would likely help a lot.
>>
>>42195629
you won't see linear progression but if you're 6'3 and 171 lbs you should probably be eating a lot more anyways
>>
Just got my testosterone levels, 20.7noml/l. Does that mean I can't blame my progress on low testosterone?
>>
what is the best diet to go on?

I tried a low fat and felt like shit
>>
>>42205872

40/40/20

Carbs protein fats
>>
>>42205872
high fat low carb
>>
Are goblet squats as good as regular squats?
I dont have a lot of room and kettlebells look more compact.
>>
>>42206054
Well sort of. Anything that loads your legs through a decent range of motion will work. Goblet squats can be better than back squats in this regard because holding the weight in front of you facilitates reflex core activation, which allows you to go deeper.
The problem is, however that your legs have such massive strength potential that it becomes harder and harder to get a training stimulus from just holding a kettlebell, whereas with a back squat you can simply add another plate to the bar. The thing that makes the back squat so great is that you can just keep making progress on that exercise for literally years. The goblet squat, not so much.

But the goblet squat is still a good exercise, and actually a lot of people should be using it as a learning exercise before moving on to regular squats.

Goblet squats won't work in a linear progression program such as Starting Strength. But you can definitely work your legs with only a few simple tools such as a couple of kettlebells or just your bodyweight - working up to pistol squats for reps will make you pretty badass for example.

>>42205832
Your testosterone levels are only a tiny piece of the puzzle. People give it way too much attention. Hormones are extremely complicated.
A piece of advice: every time you catch yourself blaming anything for your lack of progress, slap yourself across the face and try to focus on the things you can actually control; get your diet in check, kill yourself in the gym, take care of your joints, eliminate life stress, be patient. Good things will follow.
>>
So i think i've fucked myself royally
I went heavy on deadlifts and ever since my knees have been in immense pain i tried to squat without any weight and nearly collapsed in pain
Do i see a doctor?
Wait a week and see if it heals?
>>
>>42194169
I didn’t come here to feel. Neuter your cat.
>>
>>42196980
You'd know by the age of 2 if you had a nut allergy anon.
>>
>>42193947
Start climbing, been lifting for a couple years, also started climbing about a year ago. Grip strength increases rapidly, forearm gains for days, core strength through the roof, it's also fuckin good fun
>>
How do I stop my ankles from hurting while running on treadmills?
I have to fast-walk like a pus because my ankles just hurt so much if I actually start to jog or run
>>
File: Hwoarang.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hwoarang.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
What exercises do I have to do to be this nigga.
>>
File: 1500291371424.jpg (454KB, 943x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500291371424.jpg
454KB, 943x490px
>AxBxCxx

>A: Volume day
Bench 5x5 @ 80-90%
Squat 5x5 @ 80-90%
Barbell Row 3x5 @ 80-90%
Diddylift 2x5 @ 70-80%
Closegrip/Chinup Pulldown 3x6-8

>B: Light Volume Day
OHP 3x5 (Increase weight with 1kg/2.5lbs each week)
Front Squat 2x5 (Increase weight with 1kg/2.5lbs each week) or another squat variation (Pistol, Split, etc.)
Dumbbell Supinating Curls 3x8-12
Rear Delts Flys 3x8-12

>C: Intensity Day
Squat 1x5 (Increase weight with 2kg/5lbs each week)
Bench 1x5 (Increase weight with 1-2kg/2.5-5lbs each week)
Diddylift 1x5 (Increase weight with 2kg/5lbs each week)
Barbell Row 1x5 (Increase weight with 1-2kg/2.5-5lbs each week)
OHP 3x5 @ 80-85%
Cable Crossovers 3x8-12

Is this a good program for getting dat dere juicy swoleness?
I usually do a bit of light cardio on Sundays as well
>>
>>42205026
You mind me asking what sort of program you use to write on? It looks so slick and tidy
>>
>>42207745
Do slower pace, higher incline, less impact
>>
>>42207397
SNAP CITY

definitely wait a week. If you're still in pain see a doctor.
>>
>>42194061
fewer reps with heavier weights = strains, tears & various injuries

more reps with less weight = significantly less strains, tears & various injuries
>>
How bad is diet soda for you really? I know it doesn't affect weight loss, but will it destroy my gains?
>>
What can I add to SS for a big butt and calves?
>>
>>42209734
gee I don't know... butt and calves hitting exercises?
Uhm, how about a quick anatomical search first to figure out which muscles you'll be targeting, then maybe getting your ass to read through an exercise book with anatomical descriptions, and form execution advice. I'm sure there are some of those around.
That could work.
>>
Is there any reason I can't replace barbell bench with dumb bell? Its safer and I feel like I'd push more to failure if failure didn't mean having to roll of shame, ask some stranger to spot, or death.

I know you lift less becuse your muscles have to work harder at stabilization, does that have any size/strength repercussions?
>>
File: IMG_1538.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>I was unemployed for 2 months at the start of the year
>Gained 12lbs
>Started new job and I'm burning 1000-1300cal a day
>I'm lanklet, and need to eat shit loads to gain anything

What's the easiest a cheapest way to get the calories I need? I've got 5kg of optimum nutrition serious mass which is "1250cal per serving", anything I can chuck in there to increase calorie count?

I've resorted to going to McDonald's after work just to get a quick fix to the calories I've burned. Don't even like fast food.
>>
So about 3 months of progress and 6 kg later, here are my lifts

Bench 30kg to 55kg
OHP 17.5kg to 40kg
Squat 40kg to 65kg
Deadlift 50kg to 65kg
Rows 30kg to 47.5kg

Is this any decent progress? I'm still skelly at 62kg but I feel like progress don't come any faster anymore, I can't add weight every workout and eh my bench has started to stuck around 55 and 57.5

Have I used up my noob gains?

I was previously doing ivysaur 4-4-8 but I switched to GSLP because my shoulder was hurting from all the benching.
>>
>>42199979

>>42196879

>>42200607
Please stop giving shitty information. Gaining muscle on a cut is possible.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10846043

https://bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
>>
>>42200247

>>42211312
>>
>>42194331
get pemmican with nuts and berries

>dat protein
>can choose how much fat to put in
>tastes great
>doesnt need to be cooked
>literally made to last without refrigeration
>easy to make

Honestly, if your american indians subsisted long term periods eating this, I guess you can do it too
>>
>>42194403
keep awake if you can, or sleep if you can't

See how long you can last sleepless and compare options
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.