[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, when did you realize what Big Poop doesn't want you to know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (172KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
172KB, 1600x1200px
So, when did you realize what Big Poop doesn't want you to know?
>>
>>42192057
when i started living in asia and discovered this....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_toilet
>>
You think he uses that rag to wipe because using paper is too wasteful?
>>
>>42192057
Why not just perch on the rim of the toilet bowl? That's what I've been doing for the last 2 years.
>>
>>42192226
He's using that rag to clean up if he misses the hole.
>>
I go backpacking a lot and do squat poops in the food.

Its a fucking incredible primal feeling. I often pretend that I am a prehistoric neaderthal woman separated from her tribe, giving birth to a child. I channel the life force of mother nature and feel the energy of life flowing through me. Up through my feet to the crown of my head, then down the spine all the way out the anal cavity. If no one is around I will make appropriate noises as well.
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (217KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
217KB, 750x500px
>>42192057
>Big Poop
>>
>not getting a colostomy bag so that all anal strength can be saved for Leg Day
>>
>>42192277
>do squat poops in the food.
are you german?
>>
>>42192277
>>
File: 535357.png (2MB, 1810x915px) Image search: [Google]
535357.png
2MB, 1810x915px
>>42192284
Don't even get me started on Big Penis.
>>
File: 1484016277503.jpg (6KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484016277503.jpg
6KB, 216x200px
Does anyone use babywipes instead of toilet paper. Lets discuss this
>>
>>42192057
>not squatting to shit on the street
>not being a true patrician
>>
>>42192305
can they be flushed? or are you in some kinda asian country where you put all used toilet paper into the trash anyway?
>>
>>42192313
Go away pajeet. Quit putting curry spices on the barbells
>>
How do you not get shit on your ankles doing this?
>>
>>42192305
I do. Feels so fresh and clean.

>>42192318
Yes, they make flushable ones.

On a related topic, how deep do you wipe? I go about half the length of my index finger. I make sure all the poop stuck on the inner side of my sphincter is gone.
>>
>>42192057
>socks on wood
Either my nigga got those rubber grippers on the sole, or he's living dangerous as fuck.
>>
>>42192399
It is only by living close to the edge that we truly feel alive.
>>
>>42192277
L-London?
>>
>>42192226
>>42192266
it's so you don't see his fucking dick and balls you retards.
>>
>>42192427
You're wrong. Look at his shirt. He's a vegan, he would kill himself if it meant saving a cockroach so of course he's not going to waste perfectly good toilet paper and kill the planet. That towel isn't even brown, it's white, it's just been used so many times and rinsed in the monthly bathwater so often that it looks as it does.
>>
>>42192427
kek
>>
>>42192383
Flushable ones are a myth. If it doesn't dissolve into mush in water its just going to clog the pipes somewhere down the line.
>>
>>42192057
The squat toilet thing is a bit silly, but I ended up getting a millet hull pillow from that guy.

Never had a headache from a flat or out of place pillow after that. I now understand why some people bring their pillows with them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.