[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kettlebells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1366718572114.jpg (37KB, 599x411px) Image search: [Google]
1366718572114.jpg
37KB, 599x411px
Is there a starting kettlebell or something similar? If you just have a 12kg and 16kg you're covered for pretty much everything yeah?
>>
File: 1263877998874.jpg (3KB, 149x160px) Image search: [Google]
1263877998874.jpg
3KB, 149x160px
> If you just have a 12kg and 16kg you're covered for pretty much everything yeah?
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (358KB, 799x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
358KB, 799x470px
>>42188627
>>
do you use two hands and swing between your legs with a kettle bell? if so 16kg sounds really light
>>
I got a 30kg and I returned it and got some preworkout instead, kettles are for aerobics not fot bodybuilding and you risk lower back injuries playing around with them not to mention that you can perform swings with watermelons way cheaper
>>
>>42189250
Watermelon swings? What do you hold onto?
>>
>>42189267
You hold onto the watermelon you fucking retard, what do you think?
>>
>>42188627
should have gotten 16kg's and 20 kg's imo . I have a 44kg I use for swings . Check out some kettle bell cycles . Look up Steve Kotter for form . I forget if he has any routines he did .

I would start off with
around the worlds to warm up
5x10 kb swings . rest 30 seconds to 1 min between sets
5x10 goblet squats . 30 second rest between sets
5x10 kb figure 8's
5x10 kb press . id use a kb in each arm . 30 sec to 1 min rest between sets
5x20 kb deadlift . 30 sec rest
5x10 kb cleans . 30 sec rest
5x10 kb snatch 1 min rest . You should start with one arm snatches before going double imo .Id go right first and then left then rest .
5x10 one arm kb swings . alterante arm . swing with right catch with left and swing catch with right you get the jist

basically I did 8 exercises adding stuff every so often and dropping to stuff constantly recycling when shit got boring.

I also had access to a 10lb mace and a 20 lb mace and a bunch of tires for flipping and mace faggotry slamming.

It's was brutal outside doing in the Fl summer but got more tolerable by October. It was alright but by March I went and got a power rack and havent looked back. I will still do kb swings though because I paid a shit ton for that 44kg bell.

Basically you will start finding shit to do like windmills, double windmills, and stuff. Every 4 weeks one of the days I would do the 100 rep challenge https://www.onnit.com/academy/100-rep-kettlebell-workout-for-total-body-fitness/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.