[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women think this is what men find attractive? Men don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: clip_image0024[1].jpg (46KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image0024[1].jpg
46KB, 450x400px
Why do women think this is what men find attractive? Men don't find hamplanets attractive either but for some reason they think we must like the opposite extreme. This has lead to a lot of women developing eating disorders to try to look like stick figures. Why do women have such a warped view of what is considered attractive?
>>
>>42188266
left is 10/10. would watch taytay pump and dump her
>>
>>42188266

models aren't supposed to be attractive because of their looks. They are supposed to be attractive because of the clothes they present on the catwalk.
>>
>>42188266
STICCs stimulate the need to provide to her under fed body so that she can return to a fertile body weight. High test alphas turn their mates into well fed THICCs
>>
>>42188266
Professioal models aren't really trying to be what men find attractive though, they just want to be skinnier because that was the fashion industry demands, they're meant to be hangars for clothes. Regular girls who try to get as skinny as possible usually have some sort of mental health issue attached to weight and just look up to these models for inspiration
>>
>>42188317
Sort of right but not quite.

Fashion models are supposed to be androgynous because they're just living mannequins.

Underwear models are supposed to be slim but attractive, ideally with some ass and some tits.
>>
>>42188338
>>42188317
Yeah but women think men find models attractive.
>>
File: 1499355247771.jpg (292KB, 1000x735px) Image search: [Google]
1499355247771.jpg
292KB, 1000x735px
>>42188266
>tfw fuggin a skinny chick and seeing your peepee make her tumtum bulge as you do the ol in n out
>>
>>42188410

No women find models attractive because they want the lifestyle the fashion industry presents to them. That industry being a life of leisure, glamor and Chad's.

The reality is the fashion industry is 99% sex trafficking, 1% catwalking and heavily subsidized by drug addiction, appetite suppression and selling your runway "gift bag" to pay the rent

The alternative is that without clothes horses the clothes do not sell themselves. Women are visual and emotional purchasers. They need to "SEE" how the clothes move and imagine themselves in that "moment" to make a purchase. It's disgusting but that is how the female sex decides to do things. Purchasing and Economic psychology (Behaviour Econ) plays alot into industrial design / fashion.

> t. former GF runs a Toronto A-list modeling agency.
>>
>>42188266
Go to the gym for once. A lot more white girls in the squat rack these days trying to achieve thiccness
>>
>>42188592
>trying to compete with maria now that they have driven off all the white men

good luck with that. white men are the most prevalent race mixers for a reason
>>
I don't know any women who think that is what men want. And I know three women.
>>
File: THINN.jpg (82KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
THINN.jpg
82KB, 540x720px
>>42188266
Speak for yourself faggot. Thin is life.
>>
>>42189563
moar plz
>>
>>42188654
In Milan that's what women think men want. Finding a thicc Italian girl here is almost impossible, they're all brainwashed by the fashion industry. All girls who come to the gym are cardio bunnies, I've seen one squatting 40kg and others doing some glute isolation, but that's it.
>>
>>42189563

Damn I would wife her
>>
File: 1427760300701.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427760300701.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>42189563
>Kissing a thin white girls belly button
>>
>>42190086
>white
ching chong, ding dong.
>>
>>42188410
they don't
>>
File: perfection.v14.jpg (53KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.v14.jpg
53KB, 720x960px
>>42189563
my man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.