[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls weigh more than they look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: youth1.jpg (121KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
youth1.jpg
121KB, 706x1000px
My 5 3 friend who's a girl with a defined face and a skinny body with kind of big boobs stepped on the weigh scale. The numbers pop up and she's like 120 pounds, wtf? Keep in mind, she only does cardio and squats with some exercise ball.

Compare that to my good looking manlet friend I have who is 5 2 , has a shredded ottermode body with big lats and huge shoulder width. He does pullups and swims. His weight is only 116 pounds lol..

can someone explain to me? or is the weigh scale broken
>>
>>42187604
your gf is fat
>>
>>42187629

not my gf but she has big boobs
>>
no you retards just have no idea how to guess women's weight, and try to compare them to the size of men.
>>
>>42187659
this, plus men are typically leaner and have more muscle, which is why your perception is off
>>
>>42187634
and a big belly
>>
there's this super hot girl in my lab and we had to weigh each other, she was 140, but looks 120. but she has really defined arms and legs, so is that muscle ? idk girls bodies are weird
>>
Yeah, My gf is 160lbs at 5'5 but she isn't fat.
>>
>>42187604

AHHAHA

This bitch is 5 2 and weighs more than your manlet friend

http://celebrityinside.com/body-measurements/actress/milana-vayntrub-height-weight-bra-size-age-facts-wiki/
>>
>>42187700

How tall is she?
>>
>>42187725
5'6
>>
>>42187700
Maybe you suck at predicting weight?!!!1?
>>
>>42187734

da fuck lol

Her boobs and butt/thigh fat probably compromise a lot of her weight
>>
>>42187748
pls no bully
>>42187752
yeah she has a thicc ass, but she wears shorts all the time and there is no cellulite, which is why it was surprising
>>
File: alienspromotehsu.jpg (25KB, 403x311px) Image search: [Google]
alienspromotehsu.jpg
25KB, 403x311px
>>42187772

Is she white? white girls are getting cuvier/thiccer these days.

im not sure if its

the shorts/skinnyjeans that makes their butt and thighs look bigger

genetic fat distribution

they gained weight through eating more and lifting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.