[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What bf% is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

What bf% is this?
>>
10% maybe. What is the closest anyone as actually come to this?
>>
>>42186561
0% BF 100% Marble
>>
marble benis
>>
>>42186561
Hey I saw that in person the other day
>>
How do I attain marble mode?
>>
>>42187376
>show pics of marble statues to gf and say my goal is to look like them
>she points one out and say i already look like it

really a lot of statue modes are easy enough to get. OP is obviously one of the hardest and most extreme though. pretty sure its just an upscaled greek statue made by romans or some shit. the original is not as buff
>>
>>42187566
>you already look like it
Drop her m8 she's a gains goblin. She wants to keep you from looking truly aesthetic so you stay under stacy's radar.
>>
>>42187636
lol look at most statues other than the op and 2 or 3 others. they are no legs and 15ish% body fat, if you think thats hard to achieve i dont know what to tell you
>>
>>42187791
>tfw can't into hercule's pimp slapping atlas mode
>>
>>42186561
>>42187566
>>42187636
>>42187791
>>42187821
>so unattainable
>>
File: IMG_5921.jpg (10KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5921.jpg
10KB, 308x163px
>>42187921
>>42187791
Well then you're mirin the wrong statues bruh. Also post bod.
>>
Is David the true ottermode ?
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (77KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
77KB, 510x600px
>>42187821
How is Atlas being beat by Herakles? Doesn't Atlas lift the planet?
>>
File: racist statues.png (386KB, 875x600px) Image search: [Google]
racist statues.png
386KB, 875x600px
We all know marble statues are racist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4
>>
>>42188721
Yeah if your body was made to be an acroterion

His head, hands, and feet are fucking huge and his face is contorted way more than a normal human should be able
>>
>>42188846
he's a 17ft masterrace though, i guess some weird proportions were inevitable.
>>
Srs tho did any of the ancient civilizations get ripped close to modern standards
>>
>>42188768

So did Hercules
>>
>tfw you can sculpt your body but cannot sculpt a gf
>>
>>42189012
Not really. Greeks got pretty close when they started jerking off to Plato and got an interest in getting /fit/.

Plato had this ideology that a perfect variant existed of everything in a world entirely comprised of perfect things and that humans had no way of knowing what that would look like. So they made sculptures of what they thought "perfect" humans would look like and generally accepted that Polykleitos' Doryphoros was about as perfect as they were gonna get to representing in the material world. It was more about philosophy and ideology than actually getting /fit/ to the Greeks.
>>
>>42189074
My question is, how did they know what a ripped person looked like? Like in the OP's pic, it is perfectly realistic yet near impossible. Maybe some got close, and they just expanded on that?
>>
>>42188768
>nigga does a handstand
>look Zeus I'm liftan the whole planet

Do you even 12 labors bro?
>>
>>42189113
They knew what muscles looked like, they just added more bulk. That's completely idealized. I guess its theoretically possible yeah but keep in mind he only looks more shredded than he really is because his head was made intentionally smaller for that purpose and to show he's an idiot
>>
>>42188846
>>42188936

It's because the statue was meant to be displayed from the rooftop, the proportions are like that for visibility.
>>
>>42189454
That's what I said, an acroterion.
>>
>>42189385
I'm just so impressed with the attention to detail. The serratus anterior, the iliacus, the lower abs, etc.
>>
>>42189562
Visit an art museum sometime, it's nice
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.