[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'm going to do a waterfast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 718front.jpg (2MB, 2391x3885px) Image search: [Google]
718front.jpg
2MB, 2391x3885px
I'll post my pics here and in an imgur album every few days.

I just want to see what happens and I figure some other people might want to know as well. The only thing I'll drink is water. The only thing I'll "eat" are vitamins. I probably only run a couple of miles a day to get the blood flowing.

more pics to follow.
>>
File: 718scale.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
718scale.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>
File: 718side.jpg (2MB, 2988x4704px) Image search: [Google]
718side.jpg
2MB, 2988x4704px
>>
you shouldnt have posted here, these people are gonna call you nigga
>>
gl senpai
>>
File: 718paper.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
718paper.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
If anyone else wants to join in feel free.
>>
>>42186358
save it for your blog or /cbt/, don't knock good threads off on a regular basis
>>
>>42186358
You seem determined so I won't tell you how retarded this is. Make sure you get electrolytes (salt) together with the vitamin, or else you'll literally die.
BCAAs wouldn't hurt either, it's like 60 kcal per day to slow down the inevitable muscular atrophy.
Good luck.
>>
>>42186384

Shit happens. Names don't bother me much.

i'm 5'9 for the record.
>>
>>42186358
RIP
>>
>>42186358
This is what happens when you dont have proper education
>>
>>42186358
Nobody fucking cares until you've got the results don't fucking post here until you've actually done it you fat fucking bastard.
>>
>>42187024
fuck off you stupid nigger actually kys
>>
>>42186358
Don't post pictures until you've got the result you want OP, I'll see you in a transformation thread mate.
>>
>>42186358
plantation/10
>>
>>42186358
You lazy fuck. You're just looking for a quick solution. Enjoy your loose skin and stretch marks.
>>
Lol, I wish I'd kept a record of how many "starting today" fattys come along saying they'll keep us updated then never do.

OP, if you actually stick this through I'll eat my own head on cam.
>>
>>42186358
Oh look it's "fat guy #8734" who starts a thread saying he'll change his life and post updates.
I've seen so many threads like this throughout the years. You know how many followup threads I've seen? ZERO.

Go ahead and tell me you're the one who's actually gonna follow through though. They all do.
>>
If you don't excersice then you will lose a lot of muscle. Better to go on a significant calorie deficit and workout at the same time. Just so you know a pound of fat contains 3500 calories.
>>
>>42186358
Dude, I went from about 300 pounds to 225 with decent muscle mass in less then 9 months.

You already have a pretty good base of muscle going and seem to be relatively active so you should see the same results.

Very low calorie food, Intermittent fasting, daily full body calisthenics workouts, going for walks.
Short high intensity workouts like full body tabata, jumping rope, burpees etc.

No you aren't going to be doing Starting Strength or Bodybuilding type stuff on such

Because the physical and mental stress will end all of that shit.
>>
>>42186358
You're an idiot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.