[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im gonna cruise on 250mg/wk sustanon for a few months, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 0db.jpg (27KB, 312x233px) Image search: [Google]
0db.jpg
27KB, 312x233px
so im gonna cruise on 250mg/wk sustanon for a few months, and then do some sort of blast.

What sort of gains can I expect at this dosage? Do I need an AI or can I just use some nolva for estrogen sides while cruising, I heard John Meadows uses nolva daily just for "health benefits" or something?

How can I maximize my gains? I don't care if I get fat but i wanna stay healthy
>>
>>42183491
sustanon isn't ideal for cruising, get some enanthate while you blast with it, i'd go to 800-900mg/week for 1 month, then cruise at 500mg/week enanthate you can expect some good gains while blasting and decent while cruising.
avoid getting fat (dirty bulking) maybe get a massa gainer and still watch out what you eat, the higher your bf the bigger the chance of gyno
>>
>>42183544
Such a high dose is retarded. Waste of money, you'll have high AF blood pressure and other risks. You'd be better off lowering your SHBG or some shit.
>>
>>42183491

Firstly, don't use sust if you can get enanthate or cypionate.

You will make gains probably twice as fast as natural on a dose like that.
Whether you need an AI will depend entirely on your body and how sensitive it is to estrogen.

Maximise gains by working hard in the gym, eating right and getting enough sleep. Don't get fat, being fat sucks when you use test as it can increase aromatization rate.
>>
>>42183544

>first start on 900mgs/test then cruise at 500

kek, Im new to steroids and even I can tell this is bad advice.
>>
>>42183558
>Such a high dose is retarded. Waste of money
if its your first cycle and you're a manlet maybe, but i'm 6'2 212lbs13%bf off cycle, and on my first cycle i went with 600mg/week and it was cool, but my second cycle was with 1g/week and it was awesome, all my blood tests came out normal, test went to 2352ng/dl felt like a god, strong as fuck, crazy ass pump
gonna get some 80mg/day of anavar and 800mg/week test e. and now i'm gonna lean out to 8%bf and 225lbs
>>
>>42183572
as i was saying, you probably is still a small guy, i know a manlet IFBB pro bodybuilder that cruises on 500mg/week, and he is 5'7 and 167lbs on stage, bigger people does need more test to sustain their bigger mass ;)
>>
>>42183617
>>42183636

anyway back to OP's question about AI/serms while cruising at 250mgs
>>
Kek this retards claims he was on 1g test a week and wants to be healthy. Do you realise how unnecesary much 1000mg of test a week is? Health and dose wise you must not know what youre doing I advice you to do some research
>>
File: U0y8HXog.png (57KB, 728x561px) Image search: [Google]
U0y8HXog.png
57KB, 728x561px
>>42183673
while cruising i started feeling my nipples more sensitive and started taking tamoxifen and it went back to normal in couple days
also 250mg/week is like lifting natty with "good" genetics, just saying
>pic related
>>
>>42183708
>healthy
>steroids
>chose one
900mg of testosterone is almost cruise for pro bodybuilders like jay cutler, OP said he is cruising sustanon, that basically is made to blast with, probably the other dude was exagerating on the dosages, but yeah, 800mg/week of test e. is completely fine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.