[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 16

/fit/ lets talk about weed
I love it and I hate it
I've smoked daily for the past 3 years except for the occasional month tolerance break.
I'm tired of being a potsmoker who has to lie about it and break the law. It saps my energy and I have no motivation to exercise. It fucks with my sleep cycle and it fucks with my diet (stoner-bod is real). It dehumanizes me and fucks with my social life and skills (I'd rather get high alone and play vidya than go hang with the bros or pick up women) and gives me brain haze when I'm not high. I get a massive confidence boost when I stop smoking for say a week and I feel like exercise is a drug that replaces weed for me. I know its not bad when used occasionally but if i have some I'm going to be smoking that shit so its best to just quit all together. Fapping and frequent alcohol use is probably worse for your brain so its the right choice to just do none of it. Who will join me and be /straightedge/ to reach our max potential?
>>
>>42182542
no thanks
>>
>>42182596
why not? I'll probably smoke every now and again but when your tolerance is high you are just smoking to get to baseline so might as well be sober. not to mention the other ways it fucks with you
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>42182609
>Who will join me and be /straightedge/
>I'll probably smoke every now and again
>>
>>42182630
what i mean by that is that if im out with people and im offered it i will smoke in a social setting maybe once a month but i'm done buying it myself
>>
>>42182651
>not straight edge
>never gonna make it
pathetic
>>
>be 17
>iq of 152
>cousin is schizophrenic with mania and depressive periods
>smoke weed for a couple of months
>first month was giggles and fun
>second declining
>third month start hearing voices in my head and the world seems to fade away
>throw 25 (dutch) grams of haze into the toilet

And thats the last time I smoked, 22 now and I am glad I stopped early.
>>
>tfw no dealer
>>
>>42182679
nice dude you made the right decision
>>42182665
i'm straight edge now, my drug of choice has become coffee and runners high
>>
>>42182693
>"straight edge"
>drinks coffee
pathetic
>>
>>42182731
>"straight" edge
>posts on /fit/

Cmon.
>>
>>42182542

it's all about moderation friendo

ever notice whenever you succumb to your weakness you feel like a prisoner to yourself?

the feeling of disgust I get when I go outside after staying at home fapping/smoking/eating shit all day is so heavy I never want to feel this imprisonment again. I don't recognize myself, I don't recognize my thoughts. I'm like a different person when I'm in the "prison". I avoid eye contact, walk as fast as possible. I feel like literal worthless piece of shit.

smoke only to reward yourself or on weekends and you're fine.

unless you've tried that already and can't stop. then we're talking about addiction here and that's a whole other discussion
>>
Is the stuff you're smoking Sativa or Indica? I don't have issues with my productivity when smoking because I know exactly what strain of weed I'm smoking.
>>
It's all about the strain. If your daily using I would rec a pure sativa. Hybrids like blue dream are ok too but smoking indicate everyday will fuck your shit up unless your Steven hawking status
>>
>>42182679
Had the same experience except continued to smoke, quit recently though. Continuing to smoke whilst being depersonalized to fuck was pretty stupid in hindsight.
>>
File: 1494571345183.jpg (62KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494571345183.jpg
62KB, 538x445px
weed is more addicting then people think it is.
>>
Nice twerk! The best dance leggings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc2FMdpblgU&feature=youtu.be

you are welcome!
>>
Weed fucks with your REM stages of sleep and testosterone levels.
>>
>>42182542
Do youth pastors browse /fit/ now?
>>
Weed makes me not remember dreams. I like having dreams.
>>
>>42182766
good advice i relate with you completely
>>42182868
>>42182827
I agree a nice sativa actually makes me more productive and i like to get shit done while on it but the other negative side effects are still there and it costs money
>>42182871
good advice, its always smart to take a break to get back to your baseline self
>>42182911
true
>>42182936
this is so true! after not smoking for a few days my dreams are VIVID AS FUCK and having nice dreams makes your day better ya know? and enhances creativity
>>
File: 1496303909087.jpg (44KB, 540x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496303909087.jpg
44KB, 540x657px
I get intense dreams while high, but im not saying it to justify weed,
I dont buy weed anymore, I used to be a real stoner, but now I skip a buff because it has some cons for me.
>>
>>42182542
i actually get stoned as hell before hittin the gym. I feel it helps the muscle mind connection, i can zone out doing HIIT, push past mid set muscle fatigue easier
works for me
>>
>>42182679
sativa is shittier for daily use
>>
>>42182542
No thanks, I have self control I don't need to practice abstinence to manage alcohol and weed. You're weak op.
>>
>>42182542
Hey OP, the brain haze gets worse. I'm quitting now because I just spent a week without smoking and the brain haze, that feeling of detachment from my surroundings, has only slightly subsided. It feels fucking awful. I also started waking up not knowing who or where I was, which apparently is a symptom of smoking too much. Barely slept at all last night because of it. Don't think I'll be touching it for a while.
>>
>>42182693
Does your life have to revolve about 'being high'?

This isn't a very good mindset. Read some philosophy and make up your mind.
>>
File: 1467770898939.jpg (133KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467770898939.jpg
133KB, 900x900px
>>42182542
you're doin it wrong
>wake up
>prepare and eat breakfast
>go lift
>come back home
>smoke
>enjoy the post workout high
>limit to once a week so you have a little treat to look forward to
literally woke up at 6 and did this today
>>
>>42186739
absolutely this. I smoke 3-4 times a week, but only after accomplishing everything I needed to do that day. As long as your habit isn't negatively effecting the other aspects of your life, it's all good
>>
>>42186739
heres what i do
>wake up
>do morning shit
>go workout
>come back home and eat
>bake and skate
makes cardio a fucking blast
>>
yeah i mostly only do it at night after everything is done too. it's usually part of my bedtime routine and makes me super meticulous about brushing my teeth for whatever reason. and it's legal here so no legal worries or w/e

today i might try doing it before lifting? for the first time ever? but then i might not idk.
>>
>>42182542
Alright guys so I need some clarity on this. I can't do shit because of the area they're in, but just hear me out.

Went to a friend's get-together at his house a few days ago, where everyone was smoking weed. He had a stash of 1/2O, and the day before he and I shared out of his personal stash.

I paid $20 to go, everyone else paid between $40 and $60. I decided to buy an eighth, because I had none for a while, last time I'd smoked was almost a month ago. So I took my Pax 3 with me and we shared it at the party, had a good time. I bought my own eighth for $50, some good bubba apparently, but I can tell it's a bad dealer because there's quite some stem, probably a seed in there somewhere.

So I wait, because at this point I'm patient, and I order a scale (pic related) to weigh what I got. Turns out I only had 1.6g, when an eighth varies between 3.2 and 4 g here.

I message my friend, he says his plug didn't do shit, he just said that that's how trap houses are, you show respect to the host by using your own shit. I am almost 100% sure that's bullshit but I'm more of a solo smoker, so I'm not doing shit (also because he lives in a cop-invaded area.)

TLDR; Bought an eighth at a trap house for $50, really ended up with 1.6g, less than half what an eighth is usually. Eighths around here can be $30 at a minimum, but I thought I was getting good shit so I didn't mind paying. "Friend" says he used it during the party because I needed to show "respect" to the host (him) [noone else had weed to my knowledge]

Never buying from him again. Is this normal? I hope not.
>>
>>42186952
may as well try it post results
>>
>>42186964

this is not your friend, frendo
>>
File: Snapchat-1422088524.jpg (269KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1422088524.jpg
269KB, 720x1280px
>>42186964
>>
>>42182542
I hate it mostly because I get super lazy. The only thing I wanna do when I'm high is listening to music cause I get really receptive, and I also get really horny
I also get super paranoid and anxious, I don't like it, and thankfully I don't smoke regularly
>>
>>42186994
Yeah, totally avoiding him and his plug; fuck Harlem lmao
>>
>>42186964
I don't understand. What do you mean he "used it during the party" ?

Also, not, it's not normal. You got burned
>>
>>42186964
>Not living where weed is so cheap people give you hash for free
Sucks bro
>>
>>42186965
I have done it before and I personally thought it helped. Made the workout a bit more fun and bearable (lifting is kinda boring for me) But that's just me. My friend tried it after I told him and said he didn't like it.
>>
>>42186964
>pax3
Probably b8
But yeah you got ripped off
>>
>>42186964
Also wtf? People pay $20 $40 and $60 to go to a party and smoke some dude's weed? Fuck NYC man.. everything has to be a scam there for some reason
>>
>>42187000
Hahahaha no fucking way you paid 50 for this. LOLOL I hope this is a troll. A half ounce of outdoor costs 60 bucks here.
>>
>>42187042
I find the weed makes me feel too lethargic to lift while on it, It seems to help with cardio though
>>
File: Post-Military Malone.png (158KB, 339x358px) Image search: [Google]
Post-Military Malone.png
158KB, 339x358px
>>42187025
Before the party, I said that if we run out of weed from the main stash that was for the party, he could ask me and then I would let us use some of my new cop. Instead, he went ahead and took it before he even handed it to me when I arrived.

>>42187035
Yeah NYC ain't a great place for weed. NY in general as far as I know? dunno.

>>42187051
The Pax 3 is bait? Sorry about that, if you wanted me to not vape or instead own a better vaporizer I'm not the guy you're looking for lmao

>>42187061
Everyone at the party was under 21, including the host. We were all over 18 tho, and the host, someone I got to know throughout the school year, is majoring in business and marketing, and wants to go into Wall Street. I realize in retrospect that he's literally in the game to scam.

>>42187073
Yeah it's pretty fucking gay lmao. If I drop by lower queens though you can get better "deals", if 1.2g for 10 dollars is considered a "deal". Most people I know sell either some form of sour, bubba, or ak47.
>>
>>42187025
And yeah I'm way nicer than I should be to stoners. Lesson learned.
>>
>>42187082
Man I am completely the other way around. More often then not I despise cardio when high. A little buzz is okay but if I smoke even a decent amount before a run I end up just walking instead.
>>
>>42187132
Guy who got scammed here, I will say that weed helps me during sprints. My knees and joints in general hurt less while exercising, the day of and the day after smoking.
>>
>>42187124
dealers will rip you off if they can sense you are a newbie. try to find a friend to hook you up instead even if you are paying an extra 5
>>
>>42187153
The process was basically ask my "friend" to ask his personal dealer to cop an eighth, and I pick it up the day of the party, of course, shit went downhill from there lmao
>>
>>42187132
I just cant find the motivation to lift if im stoned like its boring, but when i smoke and start running I dont have to think about anything and it feels animalistic
>>
>>42187153
A childhood friend of mine that turned into a stoner while I wasn't in contact with him has relatives that deal though. I told him this story and he got really pissed off at the guy who scammed me, for me. Will probably cop from someone he knows, but i'll always have my scale handy from now on (pocket-sized!).
>>
>>42187165
i hate smoking at a party, makes me anxious as fuck!
>>
>>42187193
Ironically the host is a major caffeine junkie. Redbulls, monsters, and coffee everywhere at the party scene; his leg always twitches when he's high.
>>
>>42182542
bro if it helps i have been smoking for the last 5 years. 6-9 months daily use, then 1-2 months tolerance break and health recovery.

i just wanted to do 1 year of videogames and weed, fast food, junk food, suggar, whores, eating outside and whatnot. yeah it was hell of a year. so good that it turned into 5 years.

i started my tolreance break few days ago again. i feel terrible with the cold turkey withdrawals but since i have done it lots of times i know it will pass. cannabis DOES create physical and psycological dependance/addiction.

every break i gain like 15kg of weight back (2month) and then lose those 15kg again (over 6-9months). no joke, i play better as a skinny guy, my skill is way higher, cant explain why.

on one side i dont want ever to go back again (lower sex drive, bad health,..) but if im honest, those 5 years was the best time of my life.
>>
>>42182542
It's all about willpower. Just make yourself do shit. I do shit while high all the time and I'm a great worker granted a lot of it's physical and customer interaction. A lot of your issues are psychological, like part of how cigarette smokers cant quit because they convince themselves quitting is a difficult process, or when people get drunker when you only tell them their drink has caffeine in it, or when people are grouchy before their morning coffee then happy within seconds of taking the smallest sip.

Best advice is to just not smoke if the state of being high will make you feel uncomfortable on that given occasion. Like it's totally fine to pick up an eighth and have it last you for weeks if you don't wanna smoke every night.
>>
eddie bravo.. joe rogan.. nick AND nate diaz...
there are plenty of stoners who are in peak physical form.

everything else is you making excuses.
>7yr user myself
>>
>>42182679
>throw 250 quid away worth of weed instead of selling it

this is a u t i s m
>>
>>42182683
>tfw used to be like you until I realised how easy it is to find a dealer

I basically had a year of not having any friends and really badly wanting to get drugs, then I stopped caring and within like a month or two of stopping caring I made friends and then I made stoner friends and then I got dealers
>>
>>42187259
fuck you might be right, but it goes beyond just training, i feel like it messes with my social interactions and family/friends too which is just as important
>>
I've been a daily medical marijuana smoker for almost 2 years (I have epilepsy). All you have to do is control yourself. I smoke at night right before I go to bed. Be responsible and not a burnout and you'll be 100% fine.
>>
>>42187000
IM PISSING MYSELF LAD
>>42186964
ARE U OF AUTISM
>>
>>42182609
I was a huge stoner for a decade, quit completely for a little over a year and started back up about 6 months ago. I smoke like half a bowl before bed and am good to go.
>>
>>42187350
sure feel like it man, yeah
>>
>>42186964
You learned your lesson cheap, don't deal with any of them for anything. But as far as retribution, don't bother your 20 or 30 dollars isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>42187000
How could you not just look at that and say no fucking way?
>>
>>42187456
I never owned a scale until today, which is two days after I got the weed in the pic related.

>>42187437
Yeah there's nothing I can do about it. Just sucks, I guess lmao

Any tips for getting good deals? Experience with the dealer is obvious but like, ye
>>
>>42187487
Yeah but you can just look at that in a bag and say noway is that even close to an eighth..
>>
>>42187505
Was way too trusting, desu. Just kinda said "alright, thanks." and stuffed it in my bag. Trust me, I learned my lesson.
>>
>>42187327
by all means if for family, or personal reasons or anything else you want to dialback on toking than don't be discouraged from doing so.
but I just like to dispel the notion that lazy stoners can never accomplish much when literally world champions are stoners

>michael phelps
>usain bolt
>bobby fischer
>>
>>42187327
being a non drug user will always be superior as lifestyle. dont fool yourself by these posts.
>>
>>42187505
We were all newbie stoners once.

First bag I ever bought I paid like $30 for a gram of shitty dirt weed full of seeds and stems. Thought I was a real bad man lol

You live and you learn
>>
>>42187551
my english sucks, i mean not taking any drug will always be superior.
>>
>>42187564
Scammedkid here, when I was fourteen (five years ago now) I copped some white rhino for $70 a little over an eighth, it was my first buy, and while I probably didn't get the weight I paid for, entry into the use was an interesting thing to experience I guess. Didn't use weed for another four years though, I've only begun using it again in the past year.
>>
>First time trying weed, was really interested in trying it out to see what hype was about
>Hit the gym with gym bros, go back to their place (triplets) one of them was kind of dealing at the time, selling it to high school freshman (we were juniors) he gets the weed, we get some snacks and we head out that night with another bro and his girl.
>We all knew eachother really well and it was a comfy feel
>Share a couple of joints and im giggly as fuck, just all smiles
>Take hits from a small ?pipe? the rest of the night just laughing and bants all around

10/10 would do again

>Second time with the same bros,
>This time though it's different chick and another bro don't really know the two new additions so I'm not feeling all that comfy
>They must have been smoking heavy because I was trying to keep up and kept taking big rips from a bong, eventually get to the point where I'm pretty much losing motor control but I had enough sense to calm down at that point and stop taking hits.
>Somebody puts on some tunes at one point and I'm getting intense auditory hallucination, like the soundwaves seemed to be bending physical reality I think I was seeing colors and shit too
>Fastforward and everyone is fucking greened out, but I'm just having an internal panic/anxiety attack thinking my hearts about to explode or some shit.

3/10 not worth it

Was it the setting? The amount? Am I just doomed to have this reaction to weed now?
I really enjoyed the first experience and felt completely in control but just riding pure happiness but the second time was just fucked.
>>
>smoke weed
>be paranoid, anxious, and seriously introverted for next few days

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>42187551
>>42187577
Your mentality will keep you ignorant of everything psychedelics have to offer. The day I started micro-dosing LSD was the day that I started my life as a real person.
>>
>smoke weed
>get aggressive and want to work out
>>
>>42187718
You smoked too much. I've smoked every day for 5 years and the same thing still happens to me when I smoke too much.

Just take it easy next time. 1-2 hits, chill for 10 minutes and see how you feel, and if you want to then keep going.
>>
>>42187718
its probably because you weren't actually inhaling when hitting the joint or pipe. The bong makes you actually breathe that shit in, can't just breathe it into your mouth.

You went way over your tolerance and thought you were dying or some shit. I dont know why you even typed out this story though. You know exactly what happened
>>
File: 14939962494480.jpg (242KB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
14939962494480.jpg
242KB, 1021x746px
>smoke at around 11pm
>play vidya / munch for gains / fap with the force of a thousand suns
>sleep like a babby
>wake up feeling well rested, actually looking forward to the day
>stay productive, motivated and energised throughout the day
>know i have another nice doob to look forward to at night ;)
>>
>>42187551
perception is reality. Some people are still productive high while others go do pointless things.
Basically like school. Some people blame school for not being able to do basic algebra while others thank school for that ability
>>
>>42187805
Perception truly is reality
See: Modern Politics, understood only those with the most refined forms of perceptive intuition.
>>
>>42187805
>>42188052
my perception is that no drugs offers me the fullest life experience without withdrawals.
>>
>>42182609
i have shit insomnia and smoking helps me sleep better, plus it's just fun man. whenever i want to go to the gym i just don't smoke for like a few hours before going
>>
>>42187799
>know I have another joint for the coming night

And here is where the problem is, youre braindead if you dont think that this is a major problem
>>
>>42188672
You must be fun at parties.
>>
I smoked every night for about a week straight. It really helped my shitty sleep habits and I found my body was recovering and felt less soreness and pain. The only thing that I found that made me worry was that my libido seemingly nose dived. I didn't fap for like a whole week and I didn't care. I don't know if it was the weed directly or just because my body was so tired but I ussally fap at least once a day. Is this normal? Does it go away as you body gets used to weed? Smoking Rockstar specifically if that helps.
>>
File: kaiju.png (2MB, 931x722px) Image search: [Google]
kaiju.png
2MB, 931x722px
>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
http://www.ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
http://www.pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
>>
>>42188172
>without withdrawals.
Then you're looking at the wrong drugs.
>lsd
>shrooms
>a shit load of different research chems (3-meo-pcp, 2cb, 2cb-fly, 4-aco-dmt, al-lad, etc.)
>>
>>42188760
You must not remember them :-)
>>
>>42189493
t. pussy who missed his flight
>>
>>42189400
I've read weed lowers your test so yeah maybe, though when I smoke I get really turned on, so if I'm alone I'm definitely fapping if I smoke
>>
>>42187736
every time.
>>
>>42182679
you have conquered the herbal jew
>>
>>42190817
Bump
>>
>>42182892
Wrong, weed brings out the addictive personalities of people. Weed is harmless, but low IQ retards with little self control abuse it and end up fucking their shit up.
>>
>>42187000
Wowza u got finessed
>>
>>42182923
lol I go to seminary and browse /fit
>>
>>42182679
Someone is pushing the "weed gives you schizophrenia" meme hard
>>
>>42187617
>when I was fourteen
That was actually standard price for a long time. When i was that old weed was illegal everywhere and weed with names cost a bundle and was pretty rare. 70 an eighth in 2003 was not a rip off.
>>
>>42182542

I'm the exact pathetic shit as you, basically I could have written that paragraph and it would be the same. I'm 100% sure there are a ton of people with proper willpower who can smoke every day and be productive but that aint me.

I'm smoking my last couple g and I'm off for august and the festival season, most likely off for forever. I abused it to a level that is pretty much the worst you can. But fuck /straightedge/, coke / pills once on a while is fun.
>>
>>42182679
>weed had you hearing voices
>throws it away
Fucking whiteboys
>>
>>42182679
Same shit happened to me. High iq. Started out fun then just started having fucked up thoughts and could tell it was leading me down a bad path. I just smoked it all though in a last hurrah. Clean for several months now and feeling better.
>>
>>42187312

>It's fucking nothing: the post
>>
>>42182969
I spend $120 every 4 month on my weed because I smoke little bits and it's enough for me.
>>
>>42182542
Weed is for niggers. If your going to smoke it no more than once a week/every other week
>>
>>42182731
patronising coffee.
Go slap your parents aswell while you're at it
>>
>>42186952
die in a fire, trap.
>>
>>42186964
Bro an 8th doesn't vary wherever the fuck you are, it's an 8th of an ounce, 3.5 grams
>>
File: beyD2L7.jpg (130KB, 1027x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beyD2L7.jpg
130KB, 1027x1200px
>>42182679
>iq of 152

anon please
>>
>>42182542
I smoke daily but only when I completed everything I'm supposed to do and have no responsibilities left through out the day. I found out by doing this my chances of being a lazy cunt are 0%.
>>
>>42182665
>Smoke weed daily
>24
>80k job out of college
>1/2/3/4+ lifts
>qt3.14 scientist gf
Just never let weed into your professional life and you're golden, assuming you're not a genetic dead end.
I could prolly fuck around with heroin too if I wanted.
I've never been addicted to anything in my life.
Being alpha really is pretty sweet.
>>
>>42195688
Yer what I mean is that it's pretty normal to have people sell you an amount varying between 3.2 and 3.8 around here, depending on whether or not they like you

Dealers are pretty petty around here honestly
>>
>>42187106
How can NYC still be THAT shitty for weed. They decriminalized it. And there's no reason why people can't do dank indoor grows in the area surrounding the city. (Besides legality of course)
>>
>>42197706
just wait until your prime age is gone and you start feeling different and more vulnerable.

Enjoy it while it lasts but that youth of 24 is not going to come back ever. Come back here and post about your daily use when you are over 35.
>>
>>42197958
>implying I won't supplement with test from mid thirties till death
>>
Weed is immoral.
>>
I smoke about 0.3g everyday after I get work and everything else out the way, been that way for about 3 years minus a few tolerance breaks. The only problem I have is that mornings are shit but vitamins and good breakfast fixes that.
>>
>>42197706
>I could prolly fuck around with heroin too if I wanted.

Despite all your success you're still a complete dumbass. What a shame.
>>
>>42186739
I some weed after workout and do my stretching, I can work on my muscles and joints for hours while high and it never gets boring. And I think it even either relaxes your muscles a bit or increases pain threshold because I can hold stretches longer and push further.

People ask me if I do yoga because I'm so limber, but I'm not a fag.
>>
>>42198314
That was like 70% sarcasm. I don't actually think I'm addiction proof.
That being said, I quit weed for a month for a drug test and it was fucking cake.
Anybody who struggles to quit was already a loser before weed.
Yes, weed can turn weak people into weak & worthless people, we should totally have a literal drug war over it lol (sarcasm again).
Straight edge fags are fucking terrible at critical thinking.
>>
>>42182542
>It saps my energy
>It fucks with my sleep cycle
>it fucks with my diet
>It dehumanizes me
>it
>it
>it
The problem isn't "it", it's you. If you can literally do nothing but sit around, fall asleep, and eat garbage whenever you're high, you are using the weed as a distraction from thinking about your life. When you can't even be bothered to socialize when you're high, you're just using it as an excuse to justify the lazy behaviors that are naturally prominent in your personality, or you have shit friends.

You could be doing (reasonably) responsible things when you're high, like chores or working out, and you'd have a blast. Part of weed's effect is euphoria. It makes whatever you're doing at the time enjoyable. Unfortunately, most people use this effect to enjoy just sitting and doing nothing until they're burning out and getting tired, then whoops look at that now they're too tired to get up and do anything and they fall asleep with their hand in a bag of doritos. You could also be looking for a cute girl who gets high and works out. Rarer than a herd of unicorns during a solar eclipse, I know, but if you're already so content that you don't -need- a gf, you have nothing to lose and might as well set your standards at the top and at least try. It's like the lottery. You only have a 0.01% chance of winning anything significant whenever you buy a ticket, but if you don't even try, you have no chance at all. Hell, at the very least you could try to make sure you're getting a sativa instead of an indica when you buy weed. Indicas are usually referred to as "couch glue" because they have less of a light, uplifting, euphoric head high, and more of a heavy, fuzzy, relaxing body high.

>being a "potsmoker"
>exercise is a drug that replaces weed
See? These are problems with you, not weed. At the least, you should have the mental control of your own body to use weed as a reward system. Only use it once you've done everything that needs doing in the day.
>>
File: 1361248009174.jpg (174KB, 545x900px) Image search: [Google]
1361248009174.jpg
174KB, 545x900px
>>42198636
cont...

If you really want to maximize your workout potential though, then yes, you should stop smoking weed, or just start doing it much less. Likewise, you should be doing most non-body-building-related things much less in order to focus on the thing that is most important to you. By dedicating your time and efforts toward something is how people get good at things. The more time and effort you dedicate to that thing, the better you get. It goes for everything, especially working out.

Also, if you're smoking weed instead of vaporizing it, you're hurting your potential, and lungs, even more. I vape and/or smoke 2-3 times a day. One vape bowl 2/3rds the size of a bong bowl will get me almost just as high, but will last about an hour longer, and then I can just re-vape that same already-vaped bowl to get a little higher anyways. E-cigs and the like are fedora-tier gadgets, but weed vaporizers are seriously the shit if you like weed. Also, they look just like perfectly legal e-cigs and other vaporizers, so unless you're in smelling range, people/cops won't know the difference. Also they leave MUCH less smell than smoking. A room will smell perfectly fine 2 hours later.
>>
I've tried weed twice, both in edible form, and both times i overdosed (to the point where you get psychosis) Saw very clear faces in the dark and felt like they were going to kill me, also i fell like i was underwater the whole time even tho i was just laying on my bed.

I'd do it again but man those edibles are hard to measure unless you're in colorado and can buy the pre-packaged ones with the exact THC label. I also refuse to smoke it since i havent smoked anything in my life
>>
>>42198793
>I haven't smoked anything in my life
You think you're gonna get a fucking achievement like you're playing xbox?
When has mere precedent been a good reason to do our not do anything?
What a narrow little path you make yourself walk.
Jeff Sessions owes you a gold star, boot licker lol.
>>
>>42189493
for every one of those articles there are ten that beg to differ
also
>.gov
if weed negatively affects your life, you'll know it and if you actually possess willpower, you'll stop
>>
>>42198793
You should vape it. And/or get off your non smoking high horse. A few times won't kill you.
>>
>>42198793
I feel you. I make my own edibles. This last time I made butter I was in ketosis, so I just kept it in butter form and put it in some tea. I experienced visuals very comparable to acid, and could here very clear voices. I've read some anti-weed propaganda stories about kids eating "laced" edibles. After tripping on my own stuff it sounds to me like these kids are just taking too much and freaking out.
>>
>>42182679
>iq of 152
>hangs out on 4chan

pick one
>>
>>42182542
Weed is fine. If you want to use it can still maintain your normal responsibilities, cool. If you find that it's giving you problems, stop using it. Being high all day every day is stupid, being obnoxiously straightedge is stupid. Just like basically everything else, it's fine in moderation.
>>
When I smoke weed it makes me feel like a retard. It's fun every once in a while with friends but it's not great. I think I want to try LSD
>>
>>42182542
He'll YEA bro. that weeds for hippies. that's the only thing in society worse than Isis the hippies.
>>
>>42182609
"but weed makes me more focused" they say.

> sits there laughing about a bug splattering on the window for 35 minutes.

i know it's good to laugh but, for God's sake watch those pot smoking hippies with an unbiased view it's absurd. they can't even hold a reasonable conversation in public. they just sit there all shifty eyed saying and somehow wake up the next day thinking they were behaving like a normal adult.
>>
File: 1480727005698.gif (1007KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
1480727005698.gif
1007KB, 273x429px
>>42200675

> thinking someone well above average intelligence spends all his time doing normie things instead of being autistic and/or isolated

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>42182542
Is it seriously that fucking hard to do it like once a week and be cool with it? You don't have to give it up you stupid fuck. Literally just do it once a week, chill, and play video games after work on your rest days. Every thread like this is the exact same way whether its drinking, smoking or jerking off. It's all in moderation and you're swinging to the complete other end of the spectrum. Get a life you stoner faggot and stop thinking you have to lie about it because everyone knows you're a pothead already.
>>
I love that weed is becoming legalized, it's exposing the shitty people who can't control their substance abuse. It's almost like another form of obesity except it's exposing another side of a degenerate personality. Weed is fucking harmless. I love how idiots can't find the self control (just like fatties and alcoholics) to just stop for a bit and instead force themselves to go cold turkey. All you guys are making me so happy right now.
>>
>>42186964
>calling it a trap house
>for fucking weed

18+ and stop listening to so much rap, my wigger friend
>>
>>42186964
no you shouldn't have to pay to smoke with your "friend" either
>>
>>42187073
must be shit weed then
>>
>>42187153
dealers will rip you off if they are broke retards with no connections because they're getting ripped off by whoever they get it from and aren't moving enough weight to know that satisfied customers will buy more frequently and in higher quantity. This guy shouldn't even qualify as a dealer if hes selling weed that shitty and being greasy about it.
>>
>>42203241
if weed is harmless then why does it turn people into retards. there is very little difference on many occasions where being high on marijuana is literally the same as having certain brain defects.

and by the way studies have shown for decades that weed is incredibly unhealthy. incredibly.
>>
>>42192227
same thing with heroine. it's just the people with poor self control messing up the opportunity for our children.
>>
>>42204058
dealers top people off so they have more drugs.
>>
>>42186952
I smoke before lifting really often. It makes me paranoid I'm getting injured and I lift poorly. It makes music and the pump fucking awesome though.
>>
I think weed is great unless you're an athlete who needs perfect lungs

but dabbing gave me schizophrenia
>>
>>42182679
>gets good weed
>throws it out
>>
>>42188672
If it's not causing any problems then why stop?
>>
>>42204232
>Implying physical addiction is the same as an emotional one.
>>
File: rightnow.jpg (43KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
rightnow.jpg
43KB, 550x550px
>>42182542
>I'm tired of being a potsmoker who has to lie about it
>It saps my energy and I have no motivation to exercise.
>It fucks with my sleep cycle and it fucks with my diet (stoner-bod is real)
> I get a massive confidence boost when I stop smoking for say a week and I feel like exercise is a drug that replaces weed for me.
> I know its not bad when used occasionally but if i have some I'm going to be smoking that shit so its best to just quit all together.
>Fapping and frequent alcohol use is probably worse for your brain so its the right choice to just do none of it.

oh shit anon are you me? I'm like this right fucking now.

>Who will join me and be /straightedge/ to reach our max potential?
I want to, but it's hard men. Emotionnaly I'm a fucking mess and weed is my poison and my way out when emotion get in my way.
>>
>>42182679
I don't recommend smoking weed to any underage fags around here. I smoked since I was 14, and I can say it had negative effects on me. That out of the way, weed is basically harmless for adults with self control. If you have enough self control to take a puff once and a while, relaxing with friends or on a night with no obligations, then it can be a beneficial stress reducer. If you feel the need to act like a little teenage fucking stoner and spend way too much money on a stupid plant, and smoke so much that it gets in the way of life, to the point where you actually are worried about mental illness, then man the fuck up and put down the pot.
>>
>>42182679
>iq of >100
>Requires acknowledgement on 4chan by posting there

Sure lad
>>
Smoking weed for physical reasons is alright.
Drinking/smoking etc. for mental reasons is wrong.

Same with video games, sweet foods.
If you use something to escape from reality
or to feel good, you should decide the best
thing for you.

If you have a easy job and no aspirations,
then sure go ahead smoke weed.

We all might need an escape from reality,
but we should choose it carefully and consider
the pros and cons.

Be realistic, if you have backpain, and you work
a shitty job that requires no thinking, you can
smoke and not care about it.

But if your job requires you to think and solve
problems, you gotta find something else.
>>
>>42187000
Lol, feels good not to live in your area
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.