[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 40 minutes into this documentary. I am pretty sceptical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: health.jpg (150KB, 772x999px) Image search: [Google]
health.jpg
150KB, 772x999px
I am 40 minutes into this documentary. I am pretty sceptical about it. I don't like how it's made and it seems pretty retarded at times, especially when the guy calls people for comments, but so far it doesn't seem inaccurate regarding the health stuff. But I am no expert. Have you watched it? What are your thoughts?
>>
Bump.

I don't care about the politics regarding meat, I just want to be as healthy as possible. I just want to know if it's bullshit.
>>
Why does this get attention just because its a film

All films are Hollywood bullshit
Even documentaries are exaggerated and have facts twisted

The Holocaust never happened
The Jews are controlling our minds with fluoride in our DRINKING WATER

AHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1494309512055.jpg (133KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
1494309512055.jpg
133KB, 700x869px
If you want to know if it's bullshit you should watch it, it's pretty clear.

But you are probably just spamming this vegan shit, so let me give you some advice: No one who is not already a militant vegan or a literal retard will believe anything in this documentary, so pick something better.

Main point is that processed meat causes cancer according to the WHO, let me break this down for you:
> Processed meat causes cancer
> That means non-processed meat does not cause cancer
> So obviously it's not the meat or animal products that are causing cancer
If you don't get this than you are an idiot. If you think point 2 is not valid you need more time to think about this.

Some other things:
> It is impossible to get fat from eating carbohydrates
> Antibiotics in animal farming will create a supervirus in humans
> You shouldn't eat meat because there is some farmer somewhere that sprays shit on his crops on Sunday so people have to go to church with stinky clothes.
>>
>>42182732
Meat causes cancer in general though and there are countless studies showing that. Processed meat is especially carcinogenic though so they focused on that for part of the film.

Also antibiotics in animal farming have already created superviruses in humans.

And there are countless environmental problems with animal agriculture and that example is hardly an isolated case...

Sorry but you're the retard here.
>>
>>42182792
So show us your sources.
>>
>>42182808
Just a few. I have a ton more bookmarked and even more I've read but forgot to bookmark. Too lazy to gather them all at the moment. Not like anyone would read all these anyway.

https://pastebin.com/RYmSEQUW
>>
File: 1448354338572.jpg (785KB, 2253x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1448354338572.jpg
785KB, 2253x2073px
>>42182792
>>42182828

You are probably not aware of your own stupidity, so let me help you:

There are three types of people:
- Vegans
- People who might become vegan
- People who will never become vegan

At the moment you only succeed in reinforcing the beliefs of people who are already vegan. This might be your goal (for obvious and less obvious reasons), but lets assume you are trying to get normal people interested in a vegan lifestyle.

What you want, is to convince people in group 2 that veganism is healthy. This is a lot easier than you might think, because they only need 1 (one) piece of solid evidence.

Posting a link to a list of links to vague news articles and research that is not publicly available is not going to convince anyone.

If there is any solid evidence that eating animal products is unhealthy, you should take a screenshot of the relevant page in the paper and post that together with a quote that proves your point and a direct link to the full research paper
>>
>>42183024
...But they are publicly available unless that changed, because I've read them all and haven't paid for any full PDFs.

And the like maybe 2 news articles (with links to studies within them) are not vague at all...

What are you talking about?
>>
>>42182732
You need to take a course in logic
>>
File: 1474608360180.jpg (15KB, 281x299px) Image search: [Google]
1474608360180.jpg
15KB, 281x299px
>>42183082

Okay let's try this again: you have to post (only) 1/one/uno/ein study (directly) that is convincing
>>
>>42183208
If you want to learn the whole truth, you're going to have to learn how to read. Seriously, that's just a brief summary of the health issues with animal products/benefits of veganism. Very brief. If you can't read all that then you're hopeless.
>>
File: VEG_RECIDIVISM_7_EDIT2.jpg (744KB, 1242x4526px) Image search: [Google]
VEG_RECIDIVISM_7_EDIT2.jpg
744KB, 1242x4526px
>>42182477
Daily reminder that this fucking stupid ass movie was being shilled since day one, many threads, much spam. Probably by a vegan subreddit too.

Also, the movie's creators are kikes. Its literal fucking spam. They dont remember the last threads, they just recycle their "Arguments" and then keep on going, trying to recruit more people for their death cult.

5 out of 6 vegans drop out of the diet, most are liberals, and many still do it for "Ethics"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

saged and reported
>>
>>42182828
>doesnt take race that much into account and highlights foreign races like the japs as having the best diets (when there is no such thing as universalist dietary advice)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

>lumps healthier than average, sporting vegetarians with sedentary fat americans and tries to make up for the different, "eliminates factors" with pure imagination

>non vegan lore added to the mix that just highlights the goodness of certain fruits and veggies (in which you can still eat meat)

>links to vegan blogs and blatantly shill sites like the kike made nutritionfacts

whew
>>
>>42182732
>> Processed meat causes cancer
>> That means non-processed meat does not cause cancer
This is what you said:
"The sofa is red"
"That means that everything that isn't the sofa isn't red"
>>
Look at the average vegan and tell me they look healthy
>>
>>42183595
>Looks at an average vegan
Yeah they look healthy.

What was the point of that?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.