[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for newbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gym.jpg (78KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
78KB, 600x399px
Alright lads here's a bit of truth drank for you.

Your macros aint shit

Your Bulking and cutting methods aint shit

All your doing is confusing newbies, if you're new to the gym just cut junk food and go to the gym 6 days a week working different body parts.

It's literally that simple, don't listen to a majority of this board all it will do is bring you down and paranoid about the equipment.

I wouldn't advice cardio unless you really want to slim down apart from that do your thing champ :)

that's my advice feel free to comment yours.
>>
>>42181572
If you train 6 days a week and those are all different bodyparts, then youre doing it wrong.
Beginners should hit their muscles at least twice a week, and optimally 3 times a week.
>>
>>42181572
OP is a DYEL
>>
Just get stronger on compounds lifts and eat healthy food. You may do a few isolation exercises, but only when nobody's watching.
>>
>>42181630
>not waiting until everyone else has left the gym to do curls.
>>
>>42181572
You could listen to this "advice" and after your second year when you have made no gains you will count macros, bulk and cut.
>>
Post physique and lifts so I can laugh at you while I comment and say you're retarded.
>>
>>42181572
Shoo shoo grimy little gains goblin
>>
went about several months without realising how important eating in a surplus really is. EAT.
>>
just focus on strength gains albeit with good form. whether ur doing any program a progression is needed. this comes in the form of increasing strength.

deadlift ques:
- cover armpit with triceps to engage the lats and keep back tight
- pretend hips are gears and legs are pistons. the pistons drill into the ground and the gears rotate (glutes)
>>
>2017
>still training split
RAHAHAHAHA
And op, pls tell me, why would a newbie want to train split? What's the actual point? 6 times a week? Are you fucking retarded? Or dyel that just had his first noob gains?
>>
>>42181572
>if you're new to the gym just cut junk food and go to the gym 6 days a week working different body parts.

No, newbies should start off with full body powerbuilding routines. Their bodies will grow sufficiently from that and don't need a lot of stimulus in order to grow. Why make your body used to so much volume when it doesn't need those amounts (yet) for it to grow?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.