[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I broke my metabolism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494800178683.jpg (23KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
1494800178683.jpg
23KB, 552x468px
>do keto for 2 weeks at -1200kcal deficit
>drop 4kg of which I assume 70% is water weight.
>late last night lose all willpower and ravage the kitchen. I cannot stop myself from pacing up and down and eating everything in sight. One pot noodle, 4 bowls of 500kcal/100g cereal, nachos with cheese, more cheese, salami sticks, bread dipped in cream cheese. I estimate around 5k calories.
>weight myself today and take measurements
>gained 1.2kg, calipers show exact same BF%

lolwut? On cheat/refeed days where I normally eat half of what I binge I usually weigh +3kgs the next morning
>>
>>42180649
whoa, it's almost like weight loss/gain isn't linear and can fluctuate up to +/-5 to 10 lbs
>>
>>42180649
are you dumb? most of that is probably water weight. in any case you shouldn't be binging so fucking hard. maybe reduce your deficit a bit
>>
>doing keto
>having cheat
>having refeeds
>weighing self
>using calipers

Stop doing all of those things right now if you ever want to make it.

If you actually want to make it you should eat a balanced diet (with more protein if you lift). Exercise daily, and have a Chad day once every 2-3 weeks and post a pic of it on instagram to make all the betas think you eat Pizza everyday.
>>
>>42180714
>doesn't weigh himself/measure BF
You forgot >t. fattie

Fuck off with your normie advice. Who the fuck posts "progress" pictures on instagram you autistic fuck
>>
>>42180714
>Systematically posts "chad" pictures every X weeks on social media

Do you have autism?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 780x433px
>>42180649
>>
>>42180649
yea i did that aswell sort of i binged once and noticed that my weight was nearly the same as before, all i noticed that i would lose weight slower or not at all the next few days
>>
It's almost as if all that fucking food is still in your system you dumb fuck
>>
>>42181536
Seeing as I ate almost 1.5kg of food it should be reflected you dumb fuck
>>
>>42181553
You pretty much did a small 5000 calorie refeed when you've been at -1200 for 2 weeks. You've lost no more than 3 days progress. Chances are your body needed the food plus stored a little water which resulted in you being unable to notice an increase in bodyfat.

Also needless to say you're retarded if you think the error margin on calipers is small enough to notice a difference in 1 day.
>>
>>42180649
>5k calories
3k surplus doesnt even make a pound of fat
Not to mention you probably didnt digest all of the food
You're just being anal about the binge, forget about it and carry on
>>
Should I train decline press if my incline press is almost as strong as my competition bench?
>>
>>42180745
>measure bf
>fatty
implying anyone with a decent body would need to check if the bf is ok constantly lol
do some Clen and get lean as fuck, then clean bulk like any smart human being should do
>>
>>42180745
>fuck off normies
>calls people autistic
>>
>>42180649

>ravage the kitchen

I laughed my ass off at that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.