[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Test general thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0659.jpg (79KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.jpg
79KB, 750x1334px
So does lifting boost test or is it building muscle that raises it, cause my test has been soaring since I got back into lifting but will that be the case when I get really good and muscle is harder to gain

Also general test thread, ask your test questions here
>>
Eat oysters
>>
>>42179804
Bodyfat in the 10-15% bodyfat range. Too low will castrate you, too high will make you into a woman.

Do very strenuous activity that causes your heart to race and lactic acid to build.

Build some muscle mass/train for strength and muscle mass.

Eat more animal flesh and cholesterol

Sleep 8-10 hours a night.

Get at least 30 minutes to an hour of sunlight a day, and try to get as much sun all over your naked skin as possible.

Cut back on sugary foods unless you are HIGHLY active.

Learn to deal with stress.

Sit and lay down as little as possible, but rest when you need too.

Get angry get mad and overcome a challenge.

Set goals and achieve them. Even if it's cleaning your room doing a quick set of pushups situps and pullups or going without jacking off for another day.

Cut back on exposure to cell phones and wi-fi signals.

Cut back on exposure to plastics and make sure you aren't drinking water that hasn't been contaminated with birth control pills.

Stop using your microwave.
>>
>>42179998
this guy brings the science.

but also. the more you lift, the more confident you are in yourself. which will help in building T
>>
>>42179804
This pic always pisses me off
From the thumbnail she looks hot as fuck
Then I click and feel disappointment. Every single time.
>>
>>42180362
You're just a fag
>>
>>42180362
i have bad news for you, anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.