[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me. This problem makes me really fucking insecure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0002_1.jpg (61KB, 788x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0002_1.jpg
61KB, 788x971px
Please help me. This problem makes me really fucking insecure. How do I lower the size of my man boobs? They are not gigantic saggy tits but kind of pointy young girl tits

Extra point for exercises I can do at home because I don't really have time for gym
>>
>>42178677
Lose weight
>>
>>42178677
Get your body fat percent very low, like 10-15%

Do strength training focusing on your chest to build muscle there

Don't expect changes to happen quickly because they won't.
>>
>>42178692
/Thread
>>
>>42178692
I'm 5'10 and weigh 138lbs/63kg. How much do I need to lose?
>>
>>42178711
I just want changes and I can stick to it even if it takes time. Thanks for the advice
>>
I was skinny and had a body like that.

Just start lifting.

Buy pre workout and do your research.

Watch videos like athlean-x, Scott Herman fitness and broscience life.

Get into the culture. Go on fit or something every time you scroll your phone. Google any questions you have.

Its not over night but you'll start seeing changes in about 1-2 months. After 6 months everyone will start noticing and you'll feel great.
>>
>>42179167
Thanks for the advice it really helps!
>>
>>42179348
You'll also fix that slouch poster that comes with it.

Buy amino energy if you're poor or some $40 one loke c4 if you got the money.

Pre workout will get you going when you originally dont want to. No matter what you read its better to he fit in the long run than a few months of too much caffeine.

Also I've always used creatinie. Its like 16 bucks for 3 months or 25 for 6 months supply.

***With anything in life, buying something will make you refocused. This works in college if you buy a nice pen or something. Spend money on a new supp when you're not motivated. You will be excited to use it.****
>>
>>42179167
>broscience life
Please do not take him seriously if you watch him. Hes a comedian not someone you take actual lifting advice from.
>>
>>42178692
Please note that while cardio is obviously a great way to drop weight, it will more than likely not drop that manboob size. You need to AT LEAST start doing push-ups for that to happen.
>>
>>42179676
How many do you recommend daily?
>>
>>42179757
Well obviously if you've basically never worked out with any consistency, don't go crazy. You're gonna be pretty weak at first. I literally couldn't do 30 pushups before calling it quits a just a few months back, no shame. I don't mean thirty in a row, I mean thirty even with rests. My recommendation is doing sets of 10-15 with short rests in between. Rather than thinking about it like needing to reach a quota, set your sites on a goal you can't quite reach. Don't push yourself to your maximum on your first set, that might help you for a little while but you'll quickly realize that you can't seem to do any more than that no matter how many days you do it. Smaller increments, short rests, more overall push-ups. Then after a while test your maximum again and you'll notice improvement.
>>
>>42178677
stop sucking dick faggot
>>
Heard of a really good one -- pinchpress. Its where you tightly pinch both nipples and press them firmly into your chest, holding for about 5 seconds. If you do about 10-12 reps for 4 sets every other day, it will help to eventually go away.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.