[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys! Can someone here tell me some exercises I can do at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bellyfatloss.jpg (24KB, 590x345px) Image search: [Google]
bellyfatloss.jpg
24KB, 590x345px
Hi guys! Can someone here tell me some exercises I can do at home to burn belly fat/things I should avoid eating and or drinking help is appreciated ( Belly fat is only problem 4 me )
>>
>>42177975
Read the sticky and never come back
>>
>>42177975
>burn belly fat
You don't just burn belly fat, spot reduction doesn't exist. Read the sticky.
>>
>>42177975
wrist curls, bro
>>
Front load 35g DNP, it worked for me
>>
>>42177975
Fork put downs x 20
>>
if you stop calling yourself "Bellyfat123" maybe your body will take the hint
>>
>>42177975
Testosterone, Trenbolone, and Masterone work well.
>>
File: 739.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
739.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>
>>42177994

>replying srsly to b8

Pilates or Zumba for TONE
>>
Simple diet
Eat only
Meat from the meat aisle, butchers, or has been caught or raised and butchered locally.
Veg from the veg aisle, frozen and canned are acceptable. Can have unlimited amounts of veg.
Fruit occasionally and as a snack
Nuts
Berries
Learn how to use spices and herbs. They're negative calories and they are healthy and make any meal better.
Learn to cook your own meals
Drink only water juice and tea.
Drink at least a gallon of water every day.
The above will make up 80-50% of every calorie you will consume. The other 20-50% can be anything you want. Even more of the same healthy stuff.
Take your body weight in lbs and divide that by 2.2 then multiply the answer by 24. That will be a rough guesstimate of your caloric needs for the day.

Then follow the 5Cs

Calorie control(if too big, eat fewer calories. If to small, eat more calories, if you feel like shit then eat a better source of calories)

Calisthenics(pushups situps squats etc etc. Basically something like convict conditioning)

Curlbro/Cardiobunny routine. If male lift weights for upper body and occasionally throw a set or two of squats and a set of deadlifts into a workout every week or so. If female lift weights for your lower body and occasionally do upper body dumbbell work.

Cardio aka being more active. It can be anything from walking, to jogging, to hiit, to tabata, to taking up an active hobby like mountain climbing biking hiking or playing DDR or sports like basketball football soccer(FUTBALL!)

Chill. Meaning learn the art of being calm. Learning how to chill and deal with stress. Not just the emotional stresses of day to day life, but the physical stresses such as exercise, a hard day at work, and not getting enough food or getting too much food.
>>
>>42178568
As long as he lays off the Toblerone, am I right fellas??
>>
>>42178973
Clever friendo. Probably the only word he recognized though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.