[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Aesthetics General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: e1207b07ebd7f5ac23c5fff1a45881a7.jpg (147KB, 1080x1177px) Image search: [Google]
e1207b07ebd7f5ac23c5fff1a45881a7.jpg
147KB, 1080x1177px
This thread is for people who lift to look like Greek Gods. Fat powerlifters stay away.

ITT we discuss anything related to aesthetic lifting. Routines, Nutrition, Motivation, Aesthetics bodybuilders etc.

You can also post your picture to see if you made it.
>>
How to achieve aesthetics tl;dr

>4 day bro split
>2 times per week hiit
>high protein
>low carb
>moderate fat
>plenty of veggies
>zero sugar, alcohol, wheat
>>
>>42177850
>tfw all a fat powerlifter has to do to achieve this is to go on a cal deficit and continue his routine
>>
File: qwerty.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
qwerty.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>42177850
I did SS and worked fine for me, mediterranean(i'd say more to atlantic due to all the seafood) diet since I live in a mediterranean country
goiing to move to a upper/lower routine once I finish cutting

remember to never dirty bulk and to remove squats from the day you deadlift unless you want your legs to get too big
>>
Is
>>42177850
Is top right actually possible natty?

It's like that dude has extra muscle groups or something.
>>
File: DSC07206.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07206.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>42178151

Mediterreneanbro reporting in

where are you from?

Greece here.
>>
>>42178259
Portugal my man
>>
Is PHUL good for aesthetics? I need to get stronger to
>>
>>42178151
>>42178259
>mediterranean

Where's your chest hair, fags
>>
>>42178337

Niggas here don't understand, you either aim for strength, or for aesthetics.

You can't do both at the same time without roiding.
>>
Obsessed with the male form, sex with young boys, I'm starting to suspect the ancients were faggots
>>
>>42177850

Is it even possible to have a back like that in the top right pic?
>>
>>42178151
>remove squats from the day you deadlift
so you didn't do ss then?
>>
>>42178442

>Obsessed with the male form, sex with young boys, I'm starting to suspect the /fitizens/ were faggots

fix'd
>>
tl;dr

>intermittent fasting
>low carbs
>high protein
>cardio
>>
>>42177909
>no alcohol, wheat
>What is integral bread and occasional wine
never gonna make it
>>
>>42177909
>>4 day bro split

laughable
>>
>>42178932

Both bread and wine offer nothing to your body, so there is no reason to consume any of those.

>nb4 muh anti-oxidants

Just eat grapes or take resveratrol supplement
>>
>>42178962
The greeks didn't reach aesthetic peak by being picky minamxing fags, anon. They did it by leading a stoic lifestyle and being hard working people. There aint nothin wrong with some bread and wine every once in a while.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.