[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keto Flu Also Recipes/ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496602259824.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1496602259824.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
I've started doing keto, am on day 3 and I just feel so out of it right now, my workout was shit aswell. How long does keto flu last for and what can I do to lower its effects? Also list some of your favorite keto recipes.
>>
Keto thread
How much time can I be on Keto?
>>
>>42177411
Some people spend their lifetimes on keto. I dont think I could take not eating carbs for longer than half a year though
>>
>>42176433
Potassium and salt. A lot of the keto flu is just electrolyte imbalance - take more than you think you need and you should almost to entirely eliminate the symptoms.
Fair warning, if you have high blood pressure etc then don't be a retard and give yourself a heart attack
>>
A month on keto here, will share some

Avocado with tomatoes, lettuce, burguer patty and a slice of cheddar

Salmon baked on olive oil with a lemon butter sauce and salad (heat lemon juice and a spoon of butter till almost boiling point, i'm actually gonna try this one tomorrow)

Plate with Cheese, Italian Salami, olives and scrambled eggs on butter

Tuna sprinkled with lemon juice and scrambled eggs

Baked squid with tomatoes in olive oil with broccolli and lettuce

Granted these aren't really "recipes" but they taste good and fill you up, i was able to keep at about 1.3kcal with these. Peanuts and Brazil nuts are your snack friends.
>>
>>42177563
What are some keto foods that provide Potassium? Is mineral water good?
>>42177564
I eat all of this regularly besides the squid, sounds expensive.
>>
>>42177783
mix salt with water and add a bit of lemon juice. make sure to drink lots of regular water too though because this will dehydrate you, while still supply you with the needed electrolytes
>>
Ketoconnect and Ruled (dot) me

Made the Bacon egg cups a dozen at a time for easy breakfast for a week. (got creative and added a tiny bit of jalapeno/onion and green pepper to make southwest style)

Keto chili from ruleme is good but I added too much chili powder and am suffering now.

Cauliflower fried rice from ruleme is also good. Along with Low carb nuggets that used pork rinds as breading.

Also, haven't had a chance to try it but, the Buffalo Muenster chicken smelled amazing while I was cooking last night.

Don't forget to get your veggies. I like ruleme Lemon roasted broccoli and veggie medley.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.