[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do i find girls that lift and are single?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499640550560.jpg (146KB, 1000x1501px) Image search: [Google]
1499640550560.jpg
146KB, 1000x1501px
What is the best way to find single fit girls?

All my ex gf's had average as fuck bodies and i would like to try being with a girl that has a thicc ass,can lift with me and doesnt eat shit foods all the time

In my gym there are only a few girls that are good but they seem to be a lot older than me (im 19 and they are all like 23+). Would be kinda awk to ask them out

What should i do. Go to fitness expos maybe?
>>
You will be getting one with a busted face.
No fit girls with decent faces are single for long, and they all have 6'3+ bfs.
>>
>>42176392

im 6ft4 lmao
>>
>>42176362
many "powerlifters" on tinder in southern ontario
also, worst women in the western world?
>>
fit girls are either into gold digging or into roided up guys. The first case is pretty common, i have been through 5 or 6 gyms in my life and without exception i remember seeing fit girls getting picked up by a balding chubby normie with a nice car after their workout.
>>
>>42176444
all i need is a nice car and a flashy watch to get musclefu?
fellas, hope has been restored!
>>
>>42176444
i know that most models are into gold digging but i doubt most fit chicks would date a fat slob just because he has money.

Also the roided up guys usually date girls that are on some anavar aswell lmao. You notice by their deep voice
>>
>>42176459
my current gym has one muscular chick and im legit sure that the fatty she dates pays for her roids.
>>
>>42176472
was meant to reply you with >>42176495
>>
>>42176472
>i doubt most fit chicks would date a fat slob just because he has money.
*blocks your path*
>>
>>42176444
Yeah right.

As a grill who lifts I'd say that the most obvious place aka gym is the best place. Your life styles match and if you see her there alone, chances are that she's most likely single. (I mean if she's not accompanied by a guy that is.)

Controversy to the popular belief, I don't think that it's a bad thing to get to know people at the gym. I've personally been chatted up by several men at the gym over the years and I don't mind. It's very casual and not like they'd try to hit on me. Nothing wrong with being friendly and have small talk even with the opposite sex. I've personally dated four guys I met at the gym originally.
>>
>>42176362
honestly - go to bouldering gyms… this is where all the fitness qt's are hiding

i don't even like that shit, but it's >>>
>>
>>42176566
it's also just way easier to talk to fit girls at a bouldering gym, bc it's more social - everyone hanging out / asking each other for advice is expected - and less painfully awkard/discouraged
>>
>>42176412
And you still don`t have a thicky to dicky.
>>
>>42176362
CrossFit gyms apparently. If you find one that actively competes then even more likely because of the PED usage raising sex drive and what not.
>>
>>42176472
The digging in gold digger is putting up with the fat lard.
>>
>>42176549
Another case of different strokes, I guess. I fucking hate talking to anyone at the gym, male or female. I'm there to get my lift on then get out, not get chatted up by some dude whose icebreaker was staring at my ass mid-squat. But I'm also pretty autistic desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.