[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't ride a bike.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Left_side_of_Flying_Pigeon.jpg (308KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Left_side_of_Flying_Pigeon.jpg
308KB, 1920x1280px
I think i have figured out the source of my failure with women.

I can't ride a bike.

I am extremely fit, compete in kickboxing for over 10 years, have a car, a job and people invite me to places.

But i started as a worthless beta kid playing videogames all day and thus never learned to ride a bike. And it's extremely akward because i have to masquerade the fact around people, and also i really want to add cycling to my workouts. I also want to transition to motorcycle riding to guarantee pussy slaying.

So, starting tommorow i'll rent a bike and go to a track and field stadium and have a go at it. What should i look for when picking a bike? How should i start riding it?
>>
Everyone learned to ride a bike when they were kids with shitty kid bikes. If you are renting to learn how to ride it doesn't matter what you use.
>>
File: bike wat.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bike wat.gif
3MB, 640x360px
You don't need to worry about what to look for in a bike right now, as long as it works properly.

Practice, practice, enjoy. Riding bikes is fun. I miss riding bikes.

You will be like this gif in no time.
>>
>>42175225
Cool.

So how should i go about learning to ride a bike? I read i shouldn't use training wheels but push with my feet and glide.
>>
>>42175259
get on the fucking thing and try to ride it

you'll eventually start to find your center of balance and it'll be smooth sailing
>>
>>42175283
God i really hope so. Maybe i'll fullfill my lifelong dream of riding a motorcycle too one day.
>>
>>42175058
just find yourself a bike that suits your body type the most.
if you have a lot of endurance,choose a race bike.
For strength choose a mountain bike with half flat tires up mountainous terrains,etc.
>>
>>42175058
I never learned how to bike.

I almost drowned when I was a child and since then literally if you sprinkle water on me I'd start crying and be scared for the next half an hour so I can't swim. Showers are torture. Anyway, I think people are okay with it if you present it in a humorous way or add some bit about yourself when you talk about it. Mention reasons, stories etc, people especially potential partners/friends will be so much more interested in knowing that stuff about you than knowing "yeah i can bike" because it shows a bit where you're not the greatest which makes people a shitton more comfortable around you.

If you want to be a 'chad', you can just lie about it and lose the advantage of your human side.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.