[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gyno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1500233808995.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500233808995.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
24yo, had mildish gyno/pseudogyno since puberty

but today while masturbating and looking at my chest, nipples seemed kind of different, almost like gyno was noticeably smaller

Now I know my nipples, they get less prominent when it's cold outside and more puffy when it's warm and today it was not cold.
Even when I flexed (they usually bulge out a bit) they didn't seem bigger. And they also seemed smaller from profile.

I don't think it's my imagination cause I look at myself in the mirror all the time, so what gives?
>>
>>42174886
Post ur tits and then we'll see
>>
>>42174886
Gyno is beatable so long as you aint in fully titty mode
Its just fat behind the nipple due to hormones.

Want to get rid of it? This will only worl of you ONLY SUFFER from puffy nips and not physical titty mode

Buy anti prolactin, buy a product like gyneix and do a 30 day keto diet (stay on that diet forever for mad gains)

There, now you can wear a t shirt without n undershit. Source myself, thought i didnt know this was gyno at the time, just thought i had man boobz
>>
how to get a qt ballroom gf without doing ballroom dancing?
>>
>>42174886
What's this from
>>
>>42175635
welcome to the ballroom
>>
>>42175499
Any alternatives for UK? Can't seem to find them
>>
don't touch ur nips anon - i found it makes it worse and when i stopped touching to check, mine went away.
>>
>>42174886
Did you change anything in your diet?
>>
File: Hyodo.png (1MB, 821x850px) Image search: [Google]
Hyodo.png
1MB, 821x850px
>>42175615
You don't. Even if you do, you'll have to come to terms with the fact that she will partner with another man for dancing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.