[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fph/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 62

File: EphLrsj.jpg (696KB, 1440x1879px) Image search: [Google]
EphLrsj.jpg
696KB, 1440x1879px
/fph/

Last one died
>>
File: reeeeee.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>42173657
>calories don't matter
When will this meme finally die?
>>
File: fat terry.jpg (270KB, 1980x1006px) Image search: [Google]
fat terry.jpg
270KB, 1980x1006px
>>
File: get that water fatyy.jpg (49KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
get that water fatyy.jpg
49KB, 500x667px
>>
>>
File: Qj0XKxz.png (495KB, 2262x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Qj0XKxz.png
495KB, 2262x1202px
>>
File: fatty tortures kid.png (305KB, 1264x1901px) Image search: [Google]
fatty tortures kid.png
305KB, 1264x1901px
>>
File: fatty saved by boat.png (215KB, 1240x2224px) Image search: [Google]
fatty saved by boat.png
215KB, 1240x2224px
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
I got a couple of stories about a fat fuck i know.
>about 9 grade, he is really fat, not as obese as he is now but still horribly fat for his age.
>anyway, i am standing around with friends and waiting for class, on top of some stairs.
>I don't really see him walking up, probably in my blind spot, and he takes the last step he just lets go i guess. He falls face first and does nothing to lessen the fall.
My first tought about this was that he didn't think, but i'm suspecting that he didn't want to snap both his wrists.
Got a couple of more better ones if anybody is lurking.
>>
>>42173984
lurking.

I don't think he put that much thought into it, was prob just tired from those stairs or slow reaction time. when I was obese (stage 2 right before morbid) could catch myself with my wrist and not break anything
>>
File: IMG_0423.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0423.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
>>42173657
Fuck fat hate
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 218x300px
>>42173984
One more.
>grade 10 this time, we where on a camping trip with my whole class, late summer and nice weather and all that.
>we had walked quite far to get there, it was like 10km i think, and we all managed to get there.
> When we where putting up our tents, the fatty was siting by us and complaining, and pushing raw hot dogs with cheese and bacon inside the meat his gullet. He also had fun with them when he ate, he often maintained eyecontact while swallowing them whole.
>After a while he had eaten the whole pack of 10 raw hot dogs, he had pushed them without much effort.
>The problems started the evning started, when he started to get pain in his ass, his words.
>he kept complaining until he had to get picked up deep in the woods in the night, cause his anus was feeling funny. But that didn't stop him from leaving all kinds of camping shit that his mates had to carry home.
>>
>>42174086
this fucking meme. go back to 9fag
>>
>Growing up
>In state behavioral facility
>One really fat kid
>Go into the bathroom one day
>Toilet seat is covered in shit
>Report it
>They drag the fat kid out and publicly shame him for being too fat to realize what his ass is doing
>>
File: Fat_72b296_5576352.jpg (30KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_72b296_5576352.jpg
30KB, 444x444px
>>42174086
Short one, I've heard about from friends
>The fat one and a 4 other friends was driving around right after one of them got their license and was dicking around in one of their cars.
>Anyway they drove over a speed bump and scratched the underside of the car. They all went out to see what it was but nothing.
>They drove over another one and just the guy in the passenger seat went out to see what was sagging. And it was the whole side where the fat one was sitting, was apparently just a couple of inches from the ground.
Got maby some more, but i serioussly feel for the fat one, he and I was such good friends before, and he is really nice, not really sure what i can do tough.
Pic semi related.
>>
>>42174086
That's when you do like the native americans and leave early, abandoning fatty in the middle of the woods.
>>
File: 7mcv1bg4o1az.jpg (868KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
7mcv1bg4o1az.jpg
868KB, 4032x3024px
rotisserie chicken at San Fran beach
>>
>>42174193
Just have a heart to heart with him.
Do him a solid and explain CICO, a lot of people don't understand it, especially with all the Fat Acceptance propaganda.

Just figure out his TDEE, demonstrate what that is in food, then cut out 500kcal - probably a large soda changed for diet or water.
Explain to him that this one change will let him drop 50lbs in one year.
Then show him the benefits of just dumping two large sodas a day, etc.

A lot of people don't understand how easy it is to make such an improvement in their lives.
>>
Bet you can't get through the whole thing:

https://youtu.be/UqFxgWqozlc
>>
>>42173907
What do you think he smells like?
>>
>>42173984
>>42174086
>>42174193
Your stories are shit.
>>
>>42174086
Learn 2 green txt fgt
>>
>>42174253
>San Fran
Cringe
>>
File: creatine into the vains.jpg (337KB, 897x572px) Image search: [Google]
creatine into the vains.jpg
337KB, 897x572px
>>42174481
i think we all know what he smells like
>>
>>42173875
Prove that they do.

>inb4 "muh law of thermodynamics" that you don't even understand
>>
>>42174459
Only took 10 seconds before I started to contemplate kysing myself
>>
>>42174534
>be me
>eat less
>lose weight
>eat more
>gain weight

Its almost as if food is fuel that can be stockpiled or consumed. Makes u think
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (81KB, 780x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
81KB, 780x748px
>>42173657
>tfw these threads motivated me to lose weight
Started at 5'7" 180 in late May. Now at 158 and still dropping. Target is 135 but I know I can make it.

Contribution to make up for blog
>>
>>42174578
Well and where is the proof that genetics have nothing to do with it?
>>
>>42173897
the funniest part is how do you ban a 4 yr old kek
>>
File: 1459195062638-1.jpg (47KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
1459195062638-1.jpg
47KB, 645x380px
>>42174534
>inb4 "muh law of thermodynamics" that you don't even understand

You mean the laws of conservation of mass and energy? That mass and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but can only change forms?

That in order to gain fat, one must input more energy than is required for maintenance of the body (which is then stored)?
>b-b-but I literally was starving myself at 200 calories a day and still gained weight
oh, never mind then. Fuck Newton

I know it's b8, but god damn
>>
>>42173897
kek
>>
>>42174459
the first one isn't that bad, I mean she's actually decent at dancing
>>
>>42174786
This. I dislike that FPHs evolve from "we hate tumblr fat acceptance logic" to "we hate fat people for doing x" even if x means dancing or doing other sports.
>>
>>42173657
This happened a while ago
>at a group job interview for sunglass hut
>answering dumb interview questions around the table
>pretty awkward, but maybe that's just me
>be the only guy there, with no qt3.14's in sight
>be talking about what I like to do; run, swim, hike, etc
>one of the girls there commenting exercise is good, mmmmhmmmm
>same girl then goes on to talk about how she was 300 lbs and couldn't find clothes anywhere
>double check and see she is now "human" sized and respectable
>I assume she lost the weight through sheer effort, and respect her a whole lot
>she later says she had surgery to lose all the weight
>she's not even thin or moderately thin
>still chubby
>had gastric bypass surgery
>INTERNAL /FIT/IZEN GOES REEEEEE

I don't see the pride in having surgery in order to not be a fat f*ck.... It's not respectable.

More recent
>stated new job
>one of my coworkers who only works there once a week seems pretty cool
>later tells me he used to be huge
>shows me a picture of when he was large
>looked like the fat guy from lost
>looked like he played WOW and survived on mountain dew and Doritos
>invites me to a pool party whenever he can
>super chill dude, very generous and friendly
>few weeks later he quits and sends boss a picture of him sticking up the middle finger and smiling

Fast forward a few weeks. Me and the guys at work start talking about him and his pool parties. He always has underage girls and joke about him being a pedo. One of the guys (manager, cool guy, but chubby) says he probably has fat guy syndrome. Like in high school when he was 'betes mode, he never had a girlfriend or got laid, never had many friends and etc. It makes sense, I only go to his parties to swim laps (they sorta suck, no music and no qt's who aren't underage)

Probably why he's always so friendly and everything. He never had friends and stuff, always apologizing that no one else was in the pool with me and next time he'll try to get more people in there. (1/2)
>>
File: Seann_William_Scott_2012.jpg (164KB, 429x580px) Image search: [Google]
Seann_William_Scott_2012.jpg
164KB, 429x580px
>>42174933
(2/2)

He looks like Sean William Scott with a pony tail now. He's in no way /fit/ but he's respectable.

>mfw he invited me to a pool party and specifically told one of our female coworkers not to come.
>everyone else could go but her
>turns out they slept together and his girlfriend (long distance relationship) doesn't like her because of that.

It's honestly a little sad like he's sort of trying to make up for all the high school memories he never had.

Still a cool dude. His room has all sorts of video game posters and stuff.

Pic related, sorta looks like him except he has brown hair.
>>
>>42174481
bags of sand
>>
>>42174730
Fats basically didn't exist 100 years ago. Evolution works on scales of 10s of thousands of years. So we are basically the same people that were then, since genetics didn't change it is the environment.
>>
>>42174459
?

who gives a fuck if some fat people wanna dance?

only thing i care about is if they push some fat acceptance bs or fat logic
>>
>>42175224
stroke softly, stroke-chan
keep on rolling
>>
So is starvation mode a real thing?

So many people say if you go on a diet your body will metabolize your muscles before fat, and your metabolism will come to a halt so that if you do eat anything you will put on weight.

Asking so I can btfo some fatlogic.
>>
>>42175258

Lol no.

No one ever came out of a concentration camp fat.
>>
File: immunity dog bish.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
immunity dog bish.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
>>42175224
BE GONE THOT
>>
>>42175224
keep on rolling
>>
>>42174582
very nice!
>>
File: 4ftnvhU.jpg (210KB, 792x3032px) Image search: [Google]
4ftnvhU.jpg
210KB, 792x3032px
>>42175280
not immune
>>
>>42175441
3 stone is 42 pounds for all the non UKfags... i always wonder what other countries think of our weight scale system, no KG or LB just 14lbs to a stone
>>
>>42173875
To be frank, if you're lean and athletic, they truly don't matter when 90% of your intake comes from whole food. Point out someone who is obese that gets their food from roasted potatoes, rice, grilled chicken, stew beef, and leafy greens. I don't count calories and I hover around 11-12% always even when bulking, I understand how to eat though.
>>
>>42174582
I know that feel.
>>
>>42174812
>>>/reddit/
back ya go
>>
>>42173875
When all the fatasses that preach it do...
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke chan!

Keep on rolling.
>>
File: uk_sucks3.png (440KB, 503x901px) Image search: [Google]
uk_sucks3.png
440KB, 503x901px
>>42175470
It's fucking dumb m8
>>
>>42175258
Idk anon, if you stop putting fuel in you car does it start producing fuel out of nothing?
>>
>>42173657
This is kind of true though.

If you invest more time and money in your food you will probably lose weight and be healthier even if you don't count calories:

>home cooking instead of takeout
>raw ingredients like chicken breasts and veggies instead of ready meals and processed food loaded with fat and sodium

The main issue is that most fatties, whatever they say, are lazy and have poor cooking skills. Hence takeouts and easy meals.
>>
>>>/pol/133988197

oh boy, they are making fun of you fit.
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>>42174112
>2016
>getting this triggered
>>
>>42174812
Go back to your hug box r-tard

If fat fucks are embarrassing themselves dancing, we will point and laugh at the cows
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42175224

Keep On Rolling
>>
I have one from today
>in group therapy. Only one not overweight. (All girls)
>talk about your successes
>*list successes* also ate a taco on my diet but didn't beat myself up
>therapist declares I have eating disorder
>says I need to stay after for ED referrals
>fatass across the room says she's concerned because I count calories
>fats think only a nutritionist is qualified to make a diet
>fats proceed to give advice
>counting calories is unhealthy
>"I'm just concerned about your health."

Bitch you not counting calories is the REASON you're unhealthy.

I'm the only one without an indoor innertube. I swear I've entered into some alternate universe where fats get their "concern troll" revenge. So much for "every body is beautiful" why the fuck I gotta gain weight for you? Also I weigh 120 and 5'5" my BMI is 20 and I only take advice from a Taiwanese DNP dealing board. Only the older mother predicted correctly I would get pissed off and not "oh my goodness how I am so loved and how I should only take diet advice from a nutritionist"
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly stroke chan
>>
>>42175830
Tell the fatties to fire their nutritionists
>>
>>42175871
Dude I wonder if they don't try to diet is because they are not professionals and need a nutritionist or some shit

What pissed me off the most was their attitude that "I don't know what I'm doing" bitch like you know any better. I triggered a fatty so much she bought a snack during the break and ate it during the rest of the therapy while (they) all talked about their struggles with body image and dieting.
>>
>>42174747
Honestly, whenever I read it I just assume the parents told him they couldn't go back (probably from embarrassment) because of that, so that translated to him as being banned.

>>42174748
At least this fat fuck managed to create offspring smarter than her. He knows he's a fat sack of shit and wants to change.

I hope the kid made it.
>>
>>42174503
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>42175892
That's a bullshit excuse. If you thought it was absolutely necessary to see a nutritionist to get your life on track then you would make it your number one priority to see one and follow their advice religiously.
If fatties refuse to accept cico they are simply committing suicide.
>>
>>42173984
>>42174086
>>42174193
>stupid stories
>not greentexting properly
>300 res images
Unironically fuck off
>>
>>42173980
>he didnt just ignore a fatty in distress
why would anyone bother helping a fatty? i just dont get it
>>
>>42176136
She at least showed a small effort to help herself, so she's not an entirely lost cause.
>>
>>42175830
It's just the modern day
>I'll pray for you :^)
Don't let it get to you but do take it personally.
>>
>>42175830
admit it, you said the taco thing just to be a cunt and get indignant at the response, right?
>>
>>42174812
/fat/ is where you should be posting, anOn
>>
>>42176028
You underestimate the human capacity for laziness. The pattern is applicable to a lot of things (not getting /fit/, medical problems, legal issues, etc.)
>I have insert problem here
>I don't want to fix it myself, because that's dangerous
>But I have insert excuse here so I can't visit a professional
>Better keep doing what I'm doing
>>
>>42174582
That is the most judgemental cat I've ever seen. It makes the picture.
>>
>>42176148
>lmao im going to go walk for 20 minutes to pretend to myself that im exercising
>effort to help herself
anon, i-
seriously though when you see the obese gearing up in exercise clothes to go walk about like an elderly person do you think to yourself "wow im glad theyre trying to lose weight"? Because you shouldnt. their activities are to manipulate you into thinking that theyre healthy when actually theyre "exercising" (read: walking around like any normal person does) so that you wont judge them harshly when they stop in at McDonalds later or tell you loudly about their vain struggles to lose weight
>>
>>42173916
For a second there, I thought she was eating the wrapper first, then the burger
>>
>>42175258
If you go starvation mode your metabolism does slow down. You won't gain weight but once your cut is done and you try to maintain you'll find that you put the weight back on because your maintenance is now lower than you expected. Or something like that, I'm a fucking amateur so I dunno for sure.

But the short answer is no, you won't gain weight from starvation mode but it's an unhealthy way to drop weight.
>>
>>42173657
That's not even so bad advice. Kinda retarded to say to someone on the start of their weight loss journey because they have no concept for what constitutes "healthy food" or a "healthy relationship with food". If you're a obese you better count calories because you obviously have no fucking restraint and a shit food selection. On the other side of the spectrum if you're a bodybuilder eating chicken, rice and veggies trying to get into competition condition you better count calories because cutting is hard, but if you're just a gym bro, trying to improve his physique and staying reasonably lean, counting calories isn't really necessary as long as you're eating healthy whole foods and sufficient protein.
>>
>>42175601
This
>Craving some chinese today
>place down the street has a great lunch special
>add up the calories
>literally my entire days worth of calories in one meal

Ended up just making a sandwich. Jesus fucking christ once you start paying attention to calories you begin to understand just how so many people are fat fucks.
>>
>>42176301
It's rare to see so much projection condensed into such a short post. Impressive, honestly.

Also this reads as much as a hate of cardio as it does fats, in which case, fuck you buddy.
>>
>>42176429
>gearing up in exxxtreme spandex leggings and skintight tanktop and headband to WALK is legitimate
if walking is some special activity to you why are you posting here and not in /fat/
also if you are fat enough to think so youre def not my buddy, anon. fats are subhuman
>>
File: duuz1appear40.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
duuz1appear40.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>at hospital today for CT scan
>for some reason they put medical records/billing and CT right next to each other
>have to go through billing to get to CT waiting
>multiple blobs, some on scooters blocking everything and ruining seats
>reeeing about how far of a walk it was (like literally 100ft from the elevator and maybe 200ft from the entrance)
>massive pig of a woman was wheezily demanding a wheelchair ride back
>on my way out, stop to get a DVD copy of my CT scan because that shit's wicked cool to look at, even if I don't have any idea how to read it, even after reading their included instructions
>super old tiny black lady with a walker getting her records
>super slow but still walking on her own power
>people at records counter ask if she needs help
>waves them off and gives them a smile

You go, old lady. Probably made it out faster than a good percentage of the hambeasts, too.
>>
>>42176446
There are worse ways to go about it. Many fats choose swimming (floating), dancing (flailing), or yoga (failing) as a way to lose weight. I get that it's sub-optimal but it's better to do a little at a time at a sustainable pace in an environment you're comfortable in than start lifting weights without any coaching in a gym you don't want to be in. I can't begrudge a fat for starting small, but it's wrong to look down on them for starting at all.

Obviously poor choices were made in her own case, no consideration for the heat chief-among-them. But I'd rather fatties spread out on nature trails for a hike than condense themselves in gyms ruining everyone else's time in them or worse, stay in their homes with all temptations and comforts around them.
>>
>>42176372
No shit your BMR goes down. Your heart doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood to an extra 50+ lbs of flesh. Plus even keeping the same activity level, your body will burn less calories because you are carrying around less weight.

People lose weight, then think they can eat like they did when they were blimps, gain the weight back, and give this bullshit excuse for their weight gain.
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke-chan!
Keep On Rolling
>>
>>42176372
That's literally just an excuse people use when in reality it's because they stopped counting calories after they lost weight
>>
>>42176512
>starting at all
but thats where youre wrong, kiddo. theyre still going to gain weight because what they never do is diet. theyll just eat more because theyll justify it subconsciously as they were just (((excersizing))). the only thing i would support a fatty doing to correct the results of their retardation is going on a 0 calorie diet and taking essential micronutrients in a supplement.
>>
File: 1496723790373.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496723790373.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>42175224
>>
File: 1493224815020.jpg (169KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493224815020.jpg
169KB, 520x853px
>>42176210

Bingo.
>>
>>42175224

Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep on rolling
>>
>>42176559
>(((excersizing)))
Why are you using memes you don't even understand?
>>
>>42176559
This. When I was fat I didn't diet properly and just thought I could go to the gym to "burn off" the excess calories. Then I discovered that you don't really burn enough calories to make up for eating shitty food all the time. .
>>
>>42173875
It isnt a meme. Look up how calories from healthy fats, protein, and fibers are processed by the body.
Then look up how things such as grains, sugar, and ethanol are processed.

Vid related is long, but the information will change your views on nutrition permanently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxyxcTZccsE
>>
>>42176595
its an 8soteric form of the meme that youre just too new to appreciate, (((senpai)))
>>
>>42176661
>>42176589
also QUADS
reeee if captcha cucks me out of this get im going to kms
>>
>>42174812

Found the fatty
>>
File: 1498237524989.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1498237524989.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>42174933
>>42174967
>one of the guys (manager, cool guy, but chubby) says he probably has fat guy syndrome. Like in high school when he was 'betes mode, he never had a girlfriend or got laid, never had many friends and etc

>It's honestly a little sad like he's sort of trying to make up for all the high school memories he never had.

That's something, isn't it? Not having a life in high school, but also not taking it seriously enough to get a good job and have a nice life in adulthood. I can't imagine that. Being mid to late twenties, early thirties, who knows how old and never really shedding that feeling that you missed out on life. Hey, he's making it up at least. Must be something.

BRB. Or not, hopefully.
>>
If my wife ever gets fat, I want her to be like this one in the first four minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=movP42hZra4
>>
>>42173931

>know which one this is from the thumbnail
>open it
>still fucking laugh

Never gonna get tired of that one.
>>
>>42176889
That first one is decently cute but,
>tattoos
>respecting your body
Should have seen it coming desu.

But I've always heard it comes down to couples eating the same amount of food when they don't burn the same amount of calories. Of course, everyone's fat now so the men are eating too much too.
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42175484
I got fat on olive oil, chicken breast and broccoli. I got fit on the same food, I just ate less.
>>
>>42175224
keep on rolling
>>
>>42175224
Stoke softly,stroke chan

Keep on Rolling!
>>
>>42175224

>Good form Pupper, shit, no,

>stroke softly, stroke-chankeep on rolling
>>
File: 1500271041745.jpg (10KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
1500271041745.jpg
10KB, 171x176px
>>42174492
FUCKING SICK BURN, BRO HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 31446.jpg (857KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
31446.jpg
857KB, 1200x1014px
Hamericans. The land of the free refills, and the home of the brave scooty puffs.
>>
>>42175224
stroke softly stroke chan!!
keep on rolling
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42174748
>that image
Why can't she be positive about the bodytype her son wants to pursue?
>>
>>42177041
We exist on a twisted version of the Mad Max timeline where people on hoverounds will fight over tankers of bacon grease.
>>
>>42175224
keep on rolling
>>
>>42176613
You are just nitpicking, "there is more to it than just calories" is not the same as "calories don't matter". You can still be fat while eating the right foods, and you can still lose weight weight eating only shitty food, it's just really impractical, but switching to better foods when losing weight should be common sense anyway.
>>
>>42177309
>bulked on mcdonalds
>cut on mcdonalds
>not common sense
?
>>
>>42174730
Not him but genetics play an extremely minor role, a fatter person can have a hard time losing more weight than someone else who may not have a thyroid issue but then that just means the fat person has to readjust and then just eat..you guessed it! LESS CALORIES
>>
>>42177309
>>42177353
>bothering to refute fatlogic
why?
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42174730
There is no study confirming that a large number of people have abnormally low metabolisms due to their genetics. And if someone couldn't lose weight due to genetic reasons, that would mean that they would literally die or fall into a coma once they start eating below their TDEE, because their body wouldn't get enough energy from food, and it couldn't get energy from their fat stores either.
>>
>>42175224
keep on rolling
>>
>>42173657
I lost 30lbs in 5 months by counting calories
>>
File: FAT - Feb-13-2017.jpg (584KB, 1210x1483px) Image search: [Google]
FAT - Feb-13-2017.jpg
584KB, 1210x1483px
>>42177639
Are you me?
>>
>>42175470
I'm british and i just use kilograms for everthing fitness related, and grams for everything else. I have to mentally convert things into pounds and ounces if i'm posting here for example (i usually put both) and i literally never hear anyone under 30 talking about stone, I didn't even know how much a stone is until you posted. I think stones are on their way out and i think good riddance.

To be fair though i am an architect so do everything in my job in metric, and a cyclist who usually thinks in kilometers, so i am quite biased towards the metric system.
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke chan
>>
>>42175224
Stroke sofly, Stroke-chan!
Keep on Rolling
>>
>>42176613
Started watching, he uses malicious rhetorical tactics like appealing to disgust ("there are no windows on the food processing plant, because if you could see what they do to the food, you wouldn't eat it"). He also says fibers are removed from food so that it wouldn't get mushy from freezing, but iirc they actually use special ways of freezing for things like vegetables so that they wouldn't get mushy (I think the right temperature is about -40° C during freezing), so I'm interested in what types of foods he's referring to here.
>>
>>42175224
stroke softly, stroke chan

keep on rolling
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke-chan
>>
>>42176717
I get that but hey I was skeletor skateboarder mode in HS didn't talk to anyone and didn't care about anyone. But I guess it also depends on if you crave social interaction during high school. I didn't, I had my small group of skate homies and that was it. I guess if youre a fatty all you have are your online gaming friends.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499522592954.jpg (43KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499522592954.jpg
43KB, 750x740px
>>42177660
Nice progress bro, keep it up!
>>
>>42178347
fuckk this image is going to end my week long nofap, which i did for no reason because I was bored
>>
>>42173907
DEAR GOD WHY DID I CLICK THE THUMBNAIL?????
>>
>>42174812
I remember when FPH used to be FPS and while it was mostly about shitting on fat people there were a few good stories about fatties making it. Then the fat people hate thread on reddit got shut down and the whole thing went to shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 340x340px
>last thread died becuase it wasnt active enough
>>
>>42175224
stroke softly, stroke chan.

keep on rolling
>>
>>42178453
Sounds like my situation. Never partied in HS, but now I go to parties and get all kinds of fucked up on different drugs almost every weekend. I'm 28 and my circle of friends are like 4-8 years younger than me.

At least I'm finally having some fun I guess.
>>
>>42178844

dub dubs of KEK
>>
File: 1496368231516.png (607KB, 628x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496368231516.png
607KB, 628x427px
>>42174043
dude, this post is never gonna get replies so stop fucking posting i-OH SHIT I JUST REPLIED FUCK
>>
>>42178915
One of my friends was like that in college, only he also partied and shit in school. To be fair he still got a pretty good job out of it so I cant really say much.
>>
>>42173916
actually wrong. man is thinking:
"wow what an ugly juicer. I'm glad I'm not so obsessed with my body that I spend all day at the gym and look like a freak I bet he has 0 personality unlike me"
>>
>>42173916
you're very wrong most people justify their actions before making any changes, this is universally applicable
>>
>>42173897
Reminds me of when I was a small child and I accidentally insulted a friendly old woman handing out candy on Halloween who was a burn victim and she went inside her home crying and turned off her lights. My mom made me go knock on the door to apologize but she wouldn't answer so I stood on her front step shouting that I was sorry at her door. I still feel bad about it.
>>
>>42175224
Stroke sof try, stroke chan
>>
>>42175224
"Stroke softly, stroke chan!"

"Keep On Rolling"
>>
>>42175642
>2016
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42174534
>>inb4 "muh law of thermodynamics" that you don't even understand

I studied physics at uni and i can assure you that i understand it thoroughly
calories just a unit of energy like a Joule

1 Kilocalorie = 4184 Joules

the energy that is ingested through eating must be expended through bodily functions aka metabolic functions and exercise
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly stroke chan
>>
>>42174524
Thats the brand of creatine i take.
>>
>>42175830
>weigh 120 and 5'5"

male or female?
>>
>>42178347
how can someone have that little ass?
>>
>>42177371
In the hopes of helping someone, I imagine?
>>
>>42179349
Average female stats, in an all-female group therapy with a female counselor.
Hmm I wonder
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42174253
>bringing a bondage sex swing to a public place with children
>actually using it
Jesus fucking Christ, these 'people' are subhuman.
>>
>>42174786
>moving from one foot to the other in the same spot
>slight arm movements
>hair flicking
>DECENT AT DANCING!!!!

Fuck off you plebbit nigger

>>42174812
You too fat cunt, leave.
>>
>>42174582
>tfw no belly gf
>>
File: IMG_3776.jpg (476KB, 1242x1549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3776.jpg
476KB, 1242x1549px
>HAHAHA
>ITS FUNNY COZ IM FAT AND UGLY
>HAHHAHAHAHAH
>comments are full of whales celebrating this

I hate this gay earth
>>
>>42174582
same for me, but I was worse (5'7" started at 200, currently 163, goal is 155-150)
>>
File: fitfeminist.png (456KB, 1061x660px) Image search: [Google]
fitfeminist.png
456KB, 1061x660px
>>42173657
Found this gem
>>
>>42179630
I'm sick of beyonce anyway. Shes too fucking full of herself.
>>
File: fat girls thinking they're hot.jpg (113KB, 500x1198px) Image search: [Google]
fat girls thinking they're hot.jpg
113KB, 500x1198px
>>42174459
>4:20
dat bitch has a normie boyfriend. Friendly reminder that being a woman is life on ez mode

>13:45
if you didn't make it this far please watch this part, it's the best

>>42175165
>who gives a fuck if fat people strip down and try to act sexy?
he said, in a thread about hating fat people
>only thing I care about is fat acceptance
if they strip down and try to act sexy, they expect to be accepted for it.

plus the one fatty was literally dancing to "Hey! I love myself no I don't need anybody else!" Which is a fat acceptance anthem

Another one is singing about how she has "all the right junk in all the right places" because I guess 40 pounds of fat around your stomach is "all the right places"
seriously the entire video is giant whales who think they're sexy

>>42174786
see above reply
>>42175494
but you can fuck off though. How long until summer is over?
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42179693
I'm assuming the second half is an edit?
>>
>>42179659
Oh I agree, but celebrating some dump potato slag just because she's fattier, unhealthier, and took a worse photo is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>42179748
I think shes just taking the piss mate. Fat people in ireand arent really into the whole fat acceptance thing. They would much rather be throwing shade at people than accepting them.
>>
>>42179248
What the fuck I just realized it's July 2017 I thought it was October 2016 what what what help me
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep On Rolling
>>
>>42179641
So... By that logic just agree that yes, you're a fat fuck is the best response?
>>
File: DSC_0182.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0182.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
How about a fresh story
>go to grandma's house for 4th of july
>she invited her sweet old lady neighbor, who brought along her son
>her son is an autistic fat manchild
>also he's in his 60's
>last time I interacted with him, he tried to convince me that chicken causes cancer
>studiously avoid eye contact in hopes of discouraging conversation
>missionfailed.png
>walks over to me, looks me up and down
>"You look like a Marine. Do you play bocce?"
>pic related
>all of my wut
>"Uh, no, I don't."
>"Well what sports do you play?"
>"I just lift weights."
>"What? That's not a sport. That's just training for a sport. What about roller derby?"
>"No, I just said I don't play any sports...besides, roller derby is a women's sport."
"Hmm...I guess..."
cont
>>
>>42180325
>A bunch of overweight guys running around handling balls.
>Sport
>>
File: 20170717_221501.png (182KB, 427x676px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_221501.png
182KB, 427x676px
>>42180325
>later
>I have finally managed to escape the corner he trapped me in
>hear him mention that he does a lot of crunches every morning
>must...resist...
>can't...resist...
>"It's great that you exercise every day, but you shouldn't do crunches. You're putting yourself at an unnecessarily high risk of injury."
>"Well I have to get abs somehow...although obviously it's not working."
>slaps his fat gut
>mfw
>turns again and asks what I do for an ab workout
>"I don't isolate abs, I just do deadlifts, squats, that sort of thing."
>"Oh I can't do that. You can't do that kind of thing when you're old like me."
>says this next to my 80 year old grandmother, 20 years his senior, who works out five times a week, lives alone, and looks better than he does
>mfw x2
>>
>>42174043
Hate fuck fatties?
>>
>>42180388
No explosive ending but there's a bit of a kicker
>he mentions that his water has started tasting funny lately
>dad asks him where he gets it from
>"I fill up empty pepsi bottles, freeze them, and put them in my bag to drink after they thaw."
>this guy loads himself up with BPA and xenoestrogens daily, avoids chicken because it causes cancer, and wonders why crunches aren't burning off his beer gut
He said some other phenomenally ridiculous things but they're not fph or /fit/ related
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke-chan. Keep on rolling
>>
File: 1451941596280.png (275KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451941596280.png
275KB, 500x375px
>>42175224

keep on rolling
>>
>>42180388
Sauce on picture pls
>>
>>42180351
Are you referring to golf or baseball?
>>
>>42175224
>>
File: 1500089595251.jpg (88KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500089595251.jpg
88KB, 846x960px
>>42175224
>>
>>42180465
Buttsmithy by incase-art. It's somewhere in the first chapter I think.
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42179748
>>42179630

She's just making fun of how retarded Beyonce is though.
>>
>>42180421
I'd still be interested to hear them
>>
>>42180521
>how retarded Beyonce is though.
I'd be retarded too if my net worth was 1.1 billion
>>
File: 1500090586485.webm (187KB, 416x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500090586485.webm
187KB, 416x250px
>>42180509
Thank you anon
>>
>>42180521
Yeah but think about why
>>
>>42179322
same
>>
>>42175224
Keep on rolling!
>>
>>42175224
Stroke softly, stroke chan. Keep on rolling
>>
>>
>>42180547
A few nuggets of gold stand out
>"I'm pretty sure roller derby is fixed, like professional wrestling."
>"Uh, sure. You should say that to a roller derby team."

>"Well I heard that as long as you keep your spine flat on the floor, you can't injure it with exercise."
>"That is definitely not true, and you can enjoy your disc herniation if you keep snapping yourself back and forth.
>" What's a disc herniation? I know what a hernia is."
>..."It's a hernia of a spinal disc."

>"Men can't have panic attacks. It's a female disease, like their time of the month."

And the crown jewel
>"I'm pretty sure I'll be arrested for saying this..."
>worry.png
>"You know the thing about cats? They really like to be slapped around. Hard! Think about it: if they didn't like it, what would they do? They'd walk away!"
>nodding at this disturbing turn of events
>"Hell, my cat, she'll walk up to me and just keep rubbing against me, until I start slapping her. Right in the lungs! And she walks away and comes right on back. She loves it. Makes some really weird purring noises, too."
>"Have you considered that those noises are because you're slapping her lungs and she can't breathe?"
>"Nah...cats love to have their tails pulled, too. My cat comes up to me and I pull on her tail hard, she'll grip the ground hard and stretch. And if I let go she just comes back. Why would she come back if she doesn't like it?"
>"Because you're her only food source."
Really hoping his mom is the one taking care of that cat
>>
>>42177688
I wish the US would just adopt the metric system already. People argue the imperial system is easier for household tasks, but I don't see how it has any advantages over metric.
>>
>>42180805
I want to savagely beat this fucker up for doing this
>>
>>42175724

Keep On Rolling
>>
>>42175224
Keep On Rolling
>>
>>42180805
I'm not trying to defend the guy, but cats are dirty little bitches that enjoy being spanked a bit. That depends on what he thinks "hard" means though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SF7G9UjVi0
>>
>>42173907
SHART
>>
>>42175224
Keep on rolling
Why does this feel so much more fucked up than the typical "reply or this happens" post?
>>
File: ImmunityCat.png (441KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
ImmunityCat.png
441KB, 500x756px
>>42178347
>>
>>42173939
I enjoyed that.
>>
File: swing.png (84KB, 1909x540px) Image search: [Google]
swing.png
84KB, 1909x540px
>>42173657
https://www.amazon.com/review/RYCFKVFD127P?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B01M9E40JG&cdMSG=addedToThread&cdPage=&newContentID=Mx14P10CDMOR90U&newContentNum=1#CustomerDiscussionsNRPB
>>
File: 1500321739528.png (265KB, 490x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500321739528.png
265KB, 490x380px
>>
File: niggers.jpg (215KB, 650x718px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
215KB, 650x718px
>>
>>42180388
What's wrong with crunches?
>>
File: 1498546237220.png (39KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498546237220.png
39KB, 439x290px
>>42174459
What the fuck is wrong with women? I wish I was gay.
>>
>>42180791
Bet she was eating while she typed that.
>>
>>42180805
I had no idea this is what was in store but damn what a kek
>>
>>42181148
>fucking up your bulk this bad
>>
>>42179717
I'am assuming your retarded?
>>
>>42176512
>But I'd rather fatties spread out on nature trails for a hike than condense themselves in gyms ruining everyone else's time in them
My city has a sponsored free gym that's open to anyone who shows proof of residency, like a driver's license for example. Because it's a civic endeavor they have a shitload of "promotional" days where city tries to get different populations in the gym, usually by targeted busing or advertising. I've grown to hate these. Here are a few examples
>Retard day
a downie literally shat on a weight bench
>old people day
they usually avoid free weights but god help you if you want to use a machine because old people use them as rest areas
>black people day
they all just played basketball so whatever
>"disabled" day
Why this was different from "special needs day" I'm not sure, but they basically just bussed in anyone with a handicap sticker, this was mostly younger fatties with "bad joints" plus like 1 fit wheelchair guy who already came to the gym regularly anyways. The fatties spent maybe 20 minutes waddling around the track in a massive herd before hitting up the snack bar.
>>
>>42181174
They're a quick ticket to snap city
http://www.livestrong.com/article/302339-back-pain-while-doing-crunches/
>Physiologists, personal trainers and physical therapists are quickly moving away from the traditional crunch as an ab exercise, as there's a strong association between the move and back problems such as herniated discs.
>>
>>42181223
Thanks for the warning, I'll stop doing then.
>>
>>42181221
>The fatties spent maybe 20 minutes waddling around the track in a massive herd
would have loved to witness
>>
>>42181221
>a downie literally shat on a weight bench
>they all just played basketball so whatever
kek
>>
>>42180561
Because making fun of people is Irelands favorite national pastime.
>>
File: 1485294087345.jpg (79KB, 856x670px) Image search: [Google]
1485294087345.jpg
79KB, 856x670px
>>42177041
>all scooters are Made in China
>the Chinese hide explosives in the scooters
>World War 3 begins
>all the scooters detonates, killing 60% of USA's population
>>
>>42175224
keep on rolling
>>
>>42181223
>>42181229
Leg raises are GOAT
>>
>>42181284
My nigga
Planks are alright but leg raises? Hell yeah. Plus I get to feel like a fighter pilot while I do them.
>>
>>42181301
>. Plus I get to feel like a fighter pilot while I do them.
Please elaborate?
>>
>>42181284
They are, people always stare when I do proper toe2bar hanging leg raises with straight legs.
>>
File: 20170718_011414.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170718_011414.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
>>42181364
Kinda like this
>>
>>42181391
Ah, I get it, I wss thinking of hanging leg raises
>>42181382
>r u grill
>>
>>42181426
Nope, not a grill.

I work out at a normie gym, so when ever anyone shows any kind of strength people stare with mirin or confusion.
>>
>>42179641
>the internalized media garbage we're all marinating in on a daily basis

I swear only a fat fuck would ever use a figure of speech like that
>>
>>42175224
>>
File: 1450745598277.jpg (204KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
1450745598277.jpg
204KB, 800x619px
>>42181447
>marinating

Of course only a fat fuck would.

Food works its way into everything they think
>>
>>42173875
Oh wow you actually believe calories are the most important part of losing weight. OK. Hahahaha.
>>
>>42181266
>Depopulating the portion of the country too fat or lazy to walk around
>not keeping them alive so they drain resources
Sun Tzu would be disappointed anon.
>>
>>42181558
They are, (You) baiting retard.
>>
>>42181584
>Implying that some of them will be in places like Wallmart or McDonalds, taking valuable food with them in death
>>
>>42181623
>not letting the americans continue to poison themselves with their real imitation food
>>
>>42180943
It's just a question of being used to the system. I've always used metric and struggled when coming to /fit/ due to the regular use of imperial, but now I have a much better grasp at what a foot or an inch represent.
Same with a mile. It's a matter of being exposed to it.
>>
>>42180791
>i have an abusive relationship with food
>doughnuts keep punching into my blowhole
>I'm orally gang-raped by hordes of mac'n cheese daily
>mountain dew keeps coming explosively down my throat

We need a cull.
>>
>>42175224
>>
>>42173939
This angers me. As someone with 2 young nieces, if a fatty (or anyone) ever treated them like that I'd fucking rage
>>
>>42173875
When all the fat cunts in denial die, alongside the spastics that don't grasp that different absorbsion rates are part of calories out
>>
>>42181558
When simply talking about losing weight, yes calories are the most important thing. When it comes to health and overall well being then everything else comes into play.
>>
>>42180943
it's better for rough estimates in everyday situations

metric is meant for exact measurements in scientific research and was never meant to be used by the general public

you're a literal cuck if you tolerate the elites forcing their inferior system of measurement on you
>>
>>42174459
#3 is a disgusting example of a human being, but damn I wish I had that amount of of passion
>that skinnyfat nerd slowdancing with his hambest wife
I'm only at 5 minutes but I'm having the time of my life
>>
>>42174459
>>42181886
>6:01
THIGG
>>
>>42181869
How exactly?
It is just shit system.

1000 g = 1kg
1 litre = 1 kg
100 cm = 1 m
1000 m = 1 km

It is perfect system.
>>
>>42174459
>>42181886
OMG THE TRANNY DOING UMBRELLA
I NEED HIS INSTA
>>
>>42181869
It was also designed to ease trade, which is one of the area that suffered the most from the lack of standardization.
Imperial isn't "better for rough estimates". You're juste more used to it than metrics.
>>
>>42180943
literally who cares, the 'official' measurement system of a country means shit, it's not like the FBI is gonna kick your door down if you weigh yourself on a metric scale. I live in a metric country and I estimate shit in feet and inches. it's really just what you're used to.

the only actual reason to enforce metric usage is if you're in science or engineering, to avoid shit like the 1999 martian satellite disaster. one dipshit engineer wrote his program to output pounds-force (which is a dumbass unit anyway), another dipshit engineer wrote his program to accept newtons and somehow nobody caught it. rip satellite. but changing US law wouldn't do shit to that, only changing NASA or lockheed or boeing company policy would.
>>
>>42174160
we should get back to publicly shaming every fat persons's fuck-ups
>>
>>42173907
i wonder how can people live like that? when i arrive from work at 8pm and the parfume starts to wear off i shower and then go to the gym, i hate smelly people more than anything because i can't stand when i'm smelly, i literally feel ashamed, i can't even imagine walking arround a supermarket with my underwear full of shit
>>
>>42181026
IN
>>
>>42181893
out of the gene pool
>>
>>42178814
Fps turned into fph long before it got nuked on reddit.
The simple reasons being that people ran out of stories, the stories people did tell started getting even more outrageous, and finally the shit that never happened crew got a stick up their ass and started shitposting about ANY story, even a plausible one.

In the wake of that, just posting retarded fat People images, of which there are plenty to be found online, became the next logical step, albeit a more stale one.
>>
>>42180388
I've jerked off to this comic before
>>
>>42181869
The only thing you are correct about is fahrenheit.
>>
>>42182429
>4chan.thepost
>>
>>42182503
>fahrenheit
>good
Nah m8.

Water boil at 100C
Water freeze at 0C
Anything below 0 and you have snow.
Simple and better system.
>>
>>42176889
One of the reasons why I never want to get married.
Get me a Suzanne and be done with it.
>>
>>42181904
>1 liter = 1kg

I think you're confused there britfag. Volume =/= weight. Speaking as a burgerfag, fuck our system. Nothing adds up evenly. It's confusing as shit. If I could eyeball cm's/kg's/km' s etc like I can inches/pounds I'd never use our retarded system again. Plus being a junkie taught me to think in grams
>>
>>42182429
I have multiple times desu senpai
>>
>>42182636
Fuck that
>>
>>42182712
1 litre of water or milk weight 1 kg.
>>
>>42182735
Try 1L Mercury
>>
File: 1499802611710.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499802611710.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>42181391
I love that machine.
>>
>>42182712
Can you please explain "tablespoons of butter"? Butter is solid at room temp and really solid at fridge temp so why do a lot of American culinary sources use a volume measurement for butter?
>>
File: sad.png (887KB, 672x612px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
887KB, 672x612px
Not really hate, it just makes me a bit sad.
This is what my friend posted tonight, saying this is her dinner.
She had a laparoscopic gastrectomy *I think, it was one where they take some stomach out* in highschool to lose weight.
>>
>>42177660
Looking great! Keep it up and you'll look good in no time.
>>
>>42174534
your body can't store more energy than it consumes. you can't create energy from nothing.

you have to eat food in order for your body to store the energy in that food in chemical bonds in their fat cells. how much of the total energy content of a given amount of food is stored is dependent on other factors like metabolism, insulin resistance and what was eaten but the body cannot store more energy than it consumes
>>
>>42181223
WTF?
Picture on article is of a sit-up, not a crunch

2005 study from Army Physical Fitness Test where they do sit-ups not crunchs.

Study where 1500 Soldiers were asked if they were hurt after doing 2 minutes of push-ups, 2 minutes of sit-ups and a 2 mile run where only fat/old fucks would be hurt after.
The literal conclusion of the study was "CONCLUSION:
The push-up, sit-up, and run events of the APFT do not pose a considerable acute injury risk to active duty soldiers."
This is why i hate articles on studies.
>>
File: b8.jpg (191KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
191KB, 1600x1584px
>>42174534

But people keep on replying, for some reason.
>>
>>42175224
>>
File: 1500218327924.png (184KB, 243x485px) Image search: [Google]
1500218327924.png
184KB, 243x485px
>>42179641

>"Rightest"

Even in the context they've given it's moronic.
>>
File: 525233-3.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
525233-3.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
I'm not in the mood not to hate me
I don't want to touch myself
I would like to jack off
but I don't want to try it

I would like to take my clothes off
but I don't want to see myself naked
>>
>>42179885
donald trump is president now
>>
>>42179439

Yeah but women don't actually exist, so the answer is clearly male.
>>
>>42177660

routine?
>>
>>42179630
We don't have fat acceptance movements in Ireland. We do have a fair few fat people but on our state run TV channels they promote fitness and healthy living.

Every year they run a show where they force fatties to lose weight and weigh them on live TV. It actually works, the fatties lose at least 7 pounds a week.
>>
>>42177329

Restaurants including calorie counts is making it way easier to keep track of how much I'm eating. It was always a huge pain to google the restaurant's nutrition info and try to find a specific meal on their site.
>>
>>42183181
>7lbs per week
>1lbs per day
>1lbs = 3500kcal
>daily deficite of 3500kcal
Do they eat at all?
>>
>>42183277
But Mc-Donalds is expensive and unhealthy compared with cooking yourself.
>>
Why are fat people so stupid really

I know this guy (he's a last year med school student so he's not dumb) and he always says shit like "omg I'm so jealous of you, you just don't get fat!" (He's gay so he's pretty homo)

Then every day we have a chat group and every day the guy is sharing the food he cooks. This includes elaborate pasta dishes, lasagna, homemade pizza, chocolate cake, you name it

Every single fucking day
Gee i fucking wonder why you're fat? How come not even medics understand calories in calories out?
>>
>>42180943
>advocating metric but probably doesn't own a single Kelvin thermometer.

get on my level
>>
>>42182983
Because, depressing as it is, some people actually believe it
>>
>>42174748
people like this shouldn't have children
>>
>>42174043
For sure reason this song is always playing at my gym.
>>
>>42180943
I don't see the issue with learning two units of measurement.
>>
>>42183499
Conversion is the only thing that's confusing about metric/standard though...
>>
>>42180557
>I'd be retarded if I had [insert large sum of monry]
Fuck you, I'd have a modest house and a shitload of guns. Fuck being stupid about money.
>>
>>42179533

you should have seen the redditors defending it in the

> if you are criticising someone doing something thats not illegal then YOU are the problem!

> its no different to kissing in public. In fact kissing promotes the spread of germs more than this.
>>
>>42183288
Their TDEE is more than that
>>
>>42176210
This
>>
>>42180482
Pretty sure he means handegg
>>
>>42183831
How do you get a TDEE of over 3500kcal when you don´t do like 2-3hours of cardio?
>>
File: stop eating.jpg (191KB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stop eating.jpg
191KB, 1100x1080px
>>42180791
>>
>>42180805
Cats really do love to get slapped on the ass, though. They're sensitive there because the male kneads the female's ass just before mating, but males get the same sensation when it's done to them too.
>>
>>42183915
Have you seen the size of these people? Some of them expend more calories in a single step than we do in a minute of running.
>>
>>42178814
I've got one for you, my little cousin is getting chubby as shit and his parents don't give a fuck. I'm basically his older brother so I put the little meatball on a diet and exercise plan, nothing too heavy just common sense shit like lean meats/veggies and some calisthenics every day. He's been sticking with it so I hope he won't get the betes like the rest of my fucking family
>>
>>42179641
The proper response;
>I'm so fat!
>Are you gonna do something about it or are you gonna keep bitching about it?
Did that with my sister. She hasn't said anything about it since
>>
File: 4d929cf03d74ccc9.png (22KB, 302x398px) Image search: [Google]
4d929cf03d74ccc9.png
22KB, 302x398px
>>
>>42180805
>"Men can't have panic attacks. It's a female disease, like their time of the month."
True story, brah
>>
>>42180805
I want to vomit at the part about the cat. Even if the cat thing is true, the way he says it makes it sound like he's a zoophile and/or closet furry. Disgusting.
>>
>>42182043
I had a prostate infection dew months ago and it was making me dribble pee. I luckely work from home but before I would go to the gym I'd take a quick shower and change. I couldn't imagine going there even with a small hint of piss.
>>
File: 1499042016434.jpg (55KB, 444x404px) Image search: [Google]
1499042016434.jpg
55KB, 444x404px
>>42184404
>>
File: 1497710471360.jpg (27KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
1497710471360.jpg
27KB, 400x291px
>>42184447
>>
File: 1498114543314.jpg (335KB, 1242x1791px) Image search: [Google]
1498114543314.jpg
335KB, 1242x1791px
>>42184461
>>
>>42184203
>>42179641
Just give them encouragement
>Want to come to the gym with me some time?
>Let me know if you want some diet tips
>>
>>42180791
Really though therapy probably would help a lot of hams. Some kind of mental illness is probably behind a lot of obesity
>>
>>42183288
It's not that hard when they were eating 6000/ day.
>>
>>42178844
Underrated
>>
>>42177041
i'm german and never get that shit.
i've never seen someone who rolls with that in the mcdrive, haha.
this is so strange.
>>
>>42174971
>two big bags of sand
>>
>>42184616
>It's not that hard when they were eating 6000/ day.
Deficite doesn´t mean just eating less than before, it means less than you burn.
>>
>>42176408
>Stroke softly, stroke chan
I do the same thing. I'll be out working and be hungry as fuck and think that ill jus stop at wendys or some shit. Then i think about the calories and just go home and make 4oz of chicken and some broccoli.
>>
>>42184504
I've tried countless times. She just cries about it and then continues to do nothing
>>
>>42176673
an hero on cam, anon
>>
>>42184461
>bones not broken
>>
File: 1499884736196.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499884736196.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
>>42174748
>be kid with alcholic parent
>be embarrassed by them because they are dirty, smelly, and piss themselves
>be let down by them because they're always passed out when you get home so they can't play catch with you
>see how unhealthy they are because of the drinking
>never drink a drop of alcohol in their life
>no one complains that the kid never drinks because of circumstances

>be kid with obese parent
>be embarrassed by them because they are dirty, smelly, and fart a lot
>Be let down by them because they can't play catch with you
>see how unhealthy they are
>try to eat healthy and beactovr to avoid become your obese parent
>everyone complains that you hate fat people

JUST
>>
>>42183425
It's retarded to use in a real life situation, plus any Celsius thermometer is a Kelvin thermometer, simply add 273,15 and you are good to go
>>
>>42182636
Most of humanity lives between 0F and 100F
Above 100F - hot as fuck
Below 0F - cold as fuck

On a scale of -17.7 to 37.7 how did you like the movie?
>>
Making new thread
>>
>>42184928
>Below 0F - cold as fuck
It is only -17C, not really that cold actually.
And 100 only 37?
Kek.

In my place during 1 year temperature goes above 100F and much more below 0F.
Fahrenheit pretty retarded system m8.
>>
>>42185027
>>42185027
>>42185027
>>
>>42185013
Sounds like a shit place to live
>>
>>42185046
No, sounds like Fahrenheit only viable for North America continent.
And not very useful in any other place.
>>
>>42185060
That's fine, friend. You do you
>>
>>42178844
Kekels
>>
>>42175258

There's a certain amount of "diminishing returns" if you increase your caloric deficit by too much, but no, you can't reverse physics.
>>
>>42185013
Do you poo in street where you live?
>>
>>42179248
>not living in the past
>>
>>42176717
I'm this but the other way around. I'm a sucker for qt barely legal jocks bc I never had a shot with them when I was younger
>>
>>42176408
How the fuck is a single meal +2k calories
>>
File: TheBigOne-450x309.jpg (38KB, 450x309px) Image search: [Google]
TheBigOne-450x309.jpg
38KB, 450x309px
>>42174253
I hope The Big One happens within my lifetime. It's just too bad Calexit didn't gain traction so we wouldn't have to waste taxpayer funds providing aid to these degenerates when they face God's wrath.
>>
>>42182843
nothing wrong with some ribs in moderation. Im guessing she ate the whole thing though
>>
File: 1470428895887.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470428895887.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>42177660
Nice job bro
>>
>>42185772
>huge sieze
>much fat
>carbs
>loads of sugar
>>
>>42178347
source ??
>>
>>42176446
Im sick and tired of your shit. Get the fuck off of here and stay off.
>>
>>42184928
>>42185060
The only reason the Farhenheit scale became popular is because his thermometers were the first sufficiently accurate for science and stuff. Other than that, the scale's definitions follow the standard Imperial spirit: retarded and lazy.
>>
>>42181659
Aw....i miss Mountain Dew...
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.