[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ex gf who lives on the other side of the country visits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5443.jpg (69KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5443.jpg
69KB, 500x356px
>tfw ex gf who lives on the other side of the country visits my city with her "friends"
>she does this and sends the footage to me on instagram

Why
>>
>>42172925
I'm betting on two things. 1)She still loves you and is sending you this to make you contact her first. Or 2) She's a regular thot in that she wants you to want her again only to not let you in.

Tl:dr thots are thots, ignore her buddy.
>>
>>42172925
she does what?
>>
>>42173032
She went to the shore and hung around in my city with a gf of her and some literal gayboy and apperently they took a few pics and she sent me them
>>
>>42173052

Ignore her.
If you really need to do something, find a way to post a picture of you living your own life somewhere she will definitely see it.
>>
File: 1479754478219.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479754478219.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>42172925
she wants to
1) control you
2) see if you still have emotions for her (even anger)

I'm sure she would view an abusive guy as "protective and caring"

The real question is what the fuck is wrong with you that you would date a chick like this in the first place
>>
>>42172925
Why haven't you blocked her yet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.