[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Building an inexpensive fat loss diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Spinach.png (955KB, 914x613px) Image search: [Google]
Spinach.png
955KB, 914x613px
5'8 220lbs right now, just started getting serious about getting in shape, but i cannot find an inexpensive and effective diet, i kinda mangled together one consisting of 2 scrambled eggs, 2 cups of spinach, and 4 tbsp of olive oil 4 times daily, with bananas and apples as snacks, thoughts?
>>
File: 1499329051925.jpg (216KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1499329051925.jpg
216KB, 700x535px
I have good news for you, kid. Just stop eating.
>>
Kale with apple cider vinegar and lime juice for dressing top with tuna and a couple hard boiled eggs
>>
>>42172562
You need variation in your diet or you'll get bored.

Listen to my advice.

It's not a temporary diet to get in shape; it's a life style change that has to be sustainable or you will get fat again once you get sick of eating the same meal and start eating normal again.

Heres what you need to do for a nice cheap diet.

Buy a bag of oats; have porridge for breakfast made using hot water. It's as easy as adding hot water to a bowl of oats and leaving it for 10 minutes to cook in the bowl.

Buy wholemeal bread and a bunch of eggs

Buy some frozen vegetables.

Literally just cut out the shitty food. At your weight you could buy some cheap processed chicken shit and still lose weight; just cut out all the shitty food that you know you're eating. Sugar, chocolate, crisps, pizza, alcohol. Cut all that shit out and replace it with proper food.

A meal doesn't have to be meat and vegetables for every meal; you could eat processed birds eye chicken chargrills and still lose weight as long as you keep your calories down.

For example; heres a decent poorfag meal.

Brown rice + A chicken chargrill + Some frozen peas or broccoli

Or 2 slices of wholemeal bread, half a tin of stewed steak or a tin of a tuna and some salad.

Make sure you get carbs in your meal; eating just salad eggs and fat isn't sustainable. It's not about a hardcore diet; it's about replacing all the junk you eat with decent proper food.

I am on a 12 hour dayshift today; heres an example of what I ate.

breakfast: Porridge and a banana and a white monster energy ultra for SIPS power - 470 calories

Snack: Banana and a coffee with a bit of milk - 130calories

Dinner: Tin of stewed beef with 2x toast (I would of had some broccoli with it too but I forgot to pack my frozen vegetables in a lunch box) - 700calories

Snack: Banana and a coffee - 130calories

I will have 2xtoast + 1xbanana for pre workout energy, then a tuna salad sandwich with an orange or a banana for post workout.
>>
>>42172562
>olive oil

a-are you just drinking it straight? this is a troll thread, right?

if it's not...the only thing you need to eat to lose weight is "less"
>>
>>42172562
>4 tbsp olive oil 4x a day

Nigga you know that's over 2000 calories in olive oil alone right?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.