[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find something wrong with my diet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: HeatherVandeven.jpg (96KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
HeatherVandeven.jpg
96KB, 600x899px
Meal 1: Avocado -or- Hummus Toast, 3 Eggs
Meal 2: Chicken, Asparagus
Meal 3 Chicken, Broccolli
Meal 4: Steak -or- Salmon, Asparagus

I eat this in 8 hours. Fast the rest of the day.

Currently 6'0" and 155 lbs. Skinny, but defined. Basically a blank slate to put on mass.
>>
contains bread
>>
>no pussy
>>
More carbs.

Well more everything if you only weigh 155
>>
needs more bread
>>
>>42172422
add a banana to meal one and add milk somewhere.
>>
Needs more bread than no bread but less bread than currently
>>
>>42172460
>>42172467

Why more carbs? Why not just load up on protein?
>>
>>42172422

add a shake between meal 2 and 3

>1 banana
>50-100g of oatmeal
>300ml milk
>50g peanut butter
>optional: protein powder
>>
>>42172422
Add carbs op you won't gain any mass with just protein and fat
>>
It's missing my semen
>>
This thread made me want to create a meme

"The virgin diet" vs "The chad gain process"

The virgin diet being OP's boring ass chiken broccoli
>>
>>42172505
Agreed. I was already planning on that minus the banana. I don't see a point in eating them.
>>
>>42172521

vitamins dude. one banana a day is nothing bad
>>
>>42172512
Why tho? Carbs just break down into glucose, do they not? How would that help gainz?
>>
>>42172533
No.

I hit my micros through all the greenery i eat.

I just hate 'nanas.
>>
>>42172460
Really only needs carbs pre-workout.

My suggestion is to combine meal 1 and 2 into one, combine 3 and 4 into one. Do a four hour window instead.
>>
>>42172578
U being serious?

I agree. I don't see the point in continually eating carbs. Sounds like a good way to put on fat.
>>
>>42172422

Not enough carbs. You're not going to put on enough mass. Take it from someone who made the same mistake earlier this year.
>>
File: HEATHER.jpg (96KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
HEATHER.jpg
96KB, 500x750px
>>42172670
Y tho?

Did you need carbs to avoid a caloric deficit?

Did you feel like you didn't have enough energy without them?

WHY CARBS?
>>
File: Heather-Vendeven.jpg (101KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Heather-Vendeven.jpg
101KB, 682x1024px
Bump
>>
Eat moar fag
>>
>>42172422
Contains meat
Unless you raised those chickens, you gon get cancer
>>
>>42172422
you need like 3200 calories to gain mass so add rice or potatoes to every meal otherwise you are good.

I tried bulking without carbs but i couldnt get my weight up its also hard to gain strenght on keto because your speed will go down a bit. You also NEED to spike insulin for muscles to grow so if you avoid spiking insulin with fasting and without carbs your muscles wont grow
>>
>>42172696
because the more you spike INSULIN the more your muscles will grow.
>>
>>42172422
New to this, do you eat 1 whole avocado on day 1? What part of the chicken do you eat on days 2/3? How much do you eat of food items? What kind of steak/salmon do you eat? What is hummus toast? Sorry for questions am newfag
>>
>>42173092
I eat half an avocado for meal 1.
Chicken breast, always.
I don't really weigh anything. I just get enough for my appetite.
I buy the cheapest cuts of steak and salmon fillets.
Hummus is chickpea and sesame seed butter spread. High in protein and fat.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.