[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night shift fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: asleep-in-the-weightt-room.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
asleep-in-the-weightt-room.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Any night shift bros out there have advice for keeping fit? I have started 12 hour night shifts, 4 days a week, and it has been fucking with my routine
>>
I just sleep through the day so I wake up at like 8 pm and lift then shower and head to work
>>
I work at a hotel, 11 pm to 7 am.

I go to sleep at about 8 am. I wake up between 330 and 4 pm. I go to the gym after I wake up, get home around 6. Chill until 1040 and go to work.

Repeat 3 times a week.
>>
>>42171296
Are you a night auditor? I'm trying to get that job seems like I could just get paid to study most of the shift
>>
>>42171201
im in the army
i do night shift between 8pm to 8am
the meals are in 8 am 12 am and 6 am
so i need to choose between eat or sleep stright.
>>
>>42171320
Yep. I make $14.42 an hour. I clock in, chat with the evening girls about whatever, check in people (most are in before 1), then watch a couple movies. At 4 am I do the "audit", which is clicking on a few things and stuffing some papers in a packet for my boss. Then I watch an episode or two of TV (currently Veep, really good, Fargo after the season ends cause I like to binge), then do nothing until around 630 when i take out the trash.

It's pretty chill.
>>
>>42171380
Me again, I should also mention that I have to deal with crackheads and homeless and weirdos every so often. That's the only drawback, all the freaks come out at night.
>>
Year ago I had summer job in England in Starbucks to make some money for my college in Poland. Since I had only 2 moths I've worked as much as I could, having sometimes straight 8 nightshitfts (every shift lasted 9 hours) in a row, but I still managed to have 4 days a week at the gym, and a day a week at the pool
The key is
>proper nutrition
Buy good quality food, organic, or even better from local small places, cook yourself and eat a lot
>good sleep
buy some earplugs, and this shit that covers your eyes, you need to have the best quality of sleep you can
>habbits
Decide if you rather go to gym before, or after work and make it into habbit your body is gonna get used to it
>alco&drugs
since your gonna work nights you gonna already do less shit like partying, but don't binge at free days and go for a 3 day cocaine marathon
You've got only 4 days a week you can do this anon
>>
>>42171201
I used to do that in a diabetes factory thing. Was always tired
>>
>>42171418
>give proper advice
>zero replys
meanwhile all /fit/ sits in the daily boogie thread, that's why this places slowly turns to shit
>>
>>42171380
My boy worked night audit at this small shithole of a hotel, was the best. We would just hang out in the back, go into a vacant room and smoke, plenty of girls because big tourist city, play Xbox plugged into the lobby tv, pretty much just whatever we wanted to do. Good times.
>>
>>42171779
I-I read it anon, that's some dope advice
>>
>>42171856
T-thanks anon-kun
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.