[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok, rly need sum help up in this bitch. 20 y/o, 5,5ft tall, 55kg.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_09532.jpg (58KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_09532.jpg
58KB, 480x640px
ok, rly need sum help up in this bitch.
20 y/o, 5,5ft tall, 55kg. first, this is my workout routine:
Stick crunches - 4 x 10
Lying hip flexion draw-in - 4 x 10
Lower body russian twist - 4 x 10
Cork screw - 4 x 12
Glute bridges (w/ kettlebell) - 3 x 15
Squat pulses (w/ kettlebell) - 6 x 15
Donkey kicks (w/ rubber band) - 3 x 15
Fire hydrant - 3 x 15
- and apart from that, i run 5-10 km (10 km at least 2 times a week and intense interval practice at least once a week) 5-6 days a week. been working out for a little more than a year and sticked to somewhat the same routine for 7-8 months now, and the thing is i thought it was kind of intense, but now i don't know anymore. i've kinda stopped improving, even tho i'm still exhausted after every workout. kinda need some advice on my routine and how to improve it, preferably without machines cause i really have a hard time going regulary to an actual gym. i'm vegan and i'm obsessed with cooking with as much protein as possible, but guess i'll have to add some protein or something + drop 5-10% body fat to get actual abs etc, or what's the deal?
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (89KB, 462x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
89KB, 462x635px
>>42170884 sry bout the slightly awkward pics, but just to give you a hint what we have to work with:
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (64KB, 343x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
64KB, 343x440px
>>42170896
>>
File: IMG_0944.jpg (82KB, 402x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
82KB, 402x640px
>>42170906
>>
Show us your tits
>>
File: disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg (33KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-homer-57b1df51a45ab.jpg
33KB, 600x886px
>>
>>42170884
are you girl or a trap?
>>
>>42170884
>Reverse image failed
Oh fuck it's legit
Please be Netherlands or Greece
With that out of the way, what exactly do you want? Your post is kinda poorly formatted.
Do you want to increase strength or get visible abs?
If you want visible abs I can't help you anymore than stating the obvious: measure bodyfat, measure calories, remove some of the meme butt exercises you have and add windshield wipers. If you want, you may want to cut cardio from 6 to 3/week and do some full body workouts with squats and deadlifts to get some muscle on your legs and core
>>
>>42170884
>20yo
sorry, OP. you look 40.
>>
Lower body fat
Work abs more.

>vegan exhausted after doing some weakass bodyweight exercises.
Shocker
>>
>>42170884
Maybe some more core work but other than that you look good. Just keep adding weight and progressing.
>>
>>42170884
>I'm vegan
You look it

It took me way too long to figure out what you were trying to say. Anyway, read the sticky and do SS.
>>
>>42170925
yea it is.
i both want to improve my strength and my proportions, along with "classic" proof of strengths such as abs and swelling hamstrings. thx for the advice, i'm sucking it in.
>>
>>42170884
Being vegan is a meme you fucking retard it's not healthy

I tried, you can't not lose weight and become more prone to developing joint problems
>>
What the fuck are any of those " exercises "
>>
>>42170960
Horseshit stay at home moms do to justify buying new yoga pants.

Drink green smoothies and yap about it on facebook.
>>
judging by the filenames you've taken like 40 pictures in preperation for this thread you giant faggot lol

also

20?????!
>>
>>42170884
do ss
for real
>>
>>42170946
well not even interested in that discussion, but obviously, you didn't manage to live off a vegan diet yourself, too bad for you. havn't been eating meat or fish in over 10 years and don't have any essential lacks, so why would i start now.
>>
>>42170884
eat more, get what you need in protein, doesn't matter if it's vegan
lift heavy weights, lay off on the kettlebell meme shit and try a few compound exercises (ie squats, deadlifts, etc)
also for abs you gotta just work abs. you don't look like you have a high bf
>>
>>42170906
lol the classic stacy leg bend, this is funny op
>>
File: Okay.gif (948KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
Okay.gif
948KB, 245x219px
>>42170977
>don't have any essential lacks
>exhausted after doing crunches
>20 years old
>>
>>42170943
>i'm sucking it in
Oh god stop teasing me like that OP seriously please be in Netherlands or Greece
Anyway
Since this is your goal, here is my suggestion. You may not like it because with goes really against your current training philosophy, but it's my two cents

You've seen yourself that a) your workouts don't give you the aesthetic results you want and b) your running training is holding your strength training back.
What I would do:
1) read the SS book. Search for /plg/ in the catalog, ctrl+F Dropbox in the thread, among the links is the SS book. Read it.
2) do the program. Tldr it's 3/week with squats every day, OHP/bench alternating and DL/power cleans alternating with chinups. Accessories go last. If your goal is purely aesthetics, replace power cleans with light deadlifts. Add your kickbacks and other glute isolations after the main exercises. Do hanging leg raises for abs.
3) for cardio, I'd scale it down as low as 2x week. You're grill, it's already hard enough to put on muscle. Prioritize your goals and plan accordingly.
4) count calories
5) gl
>>
File: 1494553250264.jpg (70KB, 587x545px) Image search: [Google]
1494553250264.jpg
70KB, 587x545px
>>42170884
>need some advice on my routine and how to improve it, preferably without machines cause i really have a hard time going regulary to an actual gym
Look, everyone on this board (myself included) will tell you to ditch your routine and do SS, but if you're really bent on doing bodyweight stuff, at least do something with a sensible progression scheme. Look for the bodyweight general in the catalog/archive. If there's none, go to bodyweightfitness subreddit or fitloop.co

>drop 5-10% body fat to get actual abs etc, or what's the deal?
The deal is you are one of those cases of "low bodyfat but nonvisible abs." Which, to me, means you're undermuscled. Oddly enough, what you need to do is carefully bulk while training your abs in some capacity.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>42170884
Gain a few percent body fat and train your core
>>
>>42170884
Hi op please read the sticky and sit on my fucking face.
>>
"im vegan"
Yeah it shows, youre pale, sickly and skinny. All the symptoms of the cult of veganism. Squat heavy and eat a balanced diet.
>>
File: 1476486102524.png (99KB, 632x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476486102524.png
99KB, 632x650px
>>42170884
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?
PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>42170942
You forgot the other half of the equation, GOMAD. OP, you need to do SS+GOMAD. You can go back to veganism after you 9 months of SS+GOMAD
>>
>>42171237
this.
>>
>>42170884
I don't even know what most of the shit in your "routine" is. It sounds like a bunch of meme bullshit exercises you'd see plastic retards doing on instagram.

Try doing compound lifts and an ab routine and eating more protein.
>>
>>42171374
kek
>>
File: directly.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
directly.gif
1MB, 580x433px
>>42170884
>lordosis pose
>ass is still a droopy skinnyfat mess
>>
Are you a dude? You better not be a dude.
>>
>>42170884
maybe you are just impatient. I have to lift hard for 6 months to see any change.
if you didnt change for 2-3 months it means nothing.
>>
>>42170884
>drop 5-10% bodyfat
you are fucking crazy. You have the perfect amount of bodyfat and you want to become a skeleton? lmfao
>>
>>42170884
>>42170925
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>42170911

>Cutting scars on legs.

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>42170943

Id say the issue is youve accommodated to the volune you have, which is already high as fuck, and anymore volume would just be making it more of an endurance workout which is why you look like similar to a runner and dont have the swollen hamstrings.

You need weights to bring your volume down and intensity up.
>>
File: wha.jpg (92KB, 325x433px) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
92KB, 325x433px
>>42170884
>what's the deal?
I want to "notsureifsrs.jpg" but comically, something tells me that you are dead serious.

>vegan
Twenty years old... time to stop rebelling against the world and eat like a human. It is hard to believe that a person would ask why they look unhealthy when they aren't eating food.

>Lying hip flexion draw-in
>Lower body russian twist
>Squat pulses (w/ kettlebell)
I'm not saying, "LOL," because that is what a person says to acknowledge a joke. Your routine had me literally cracking up until I realized that you were serious. Fire Hydrants. Top kek.

Serious question? Serious answer:
Step 1: Eat food
Step 2: Pick any beginner routine built around compound movements.

If you drop all that running, HIIT, and Monkey Kickarounds With Kettle-bands, then you should have time to get to the gym. If not, then choose: get a set of weights for home, get at least adjustable dumbbells and a bench for home, or last resort, pick a bodyweight routine.
>>
>>42170884
>dyke haircut
>vegan
>looks diseased and malnourished but wants to be even thinner
>meme routine from a magazine aimed at middle aged moms
how are you even real?
>>
>>42170884
>vegan
>shit fitness knowledge, despite the fucking sticky existing
>following a shit routine
What's it like being a walking meme? I don't think weightlifting or fitness are for you.
>>
>>42170884
You have low enough bodyfat to show abs trust me.
What you need is progressive overload for your muscles. Your muscles wont grow if you arent adding weight to each exercise on atleast weekly basis.

Again, squats and deadlifts are the best for your goals.

>5x5 squats 2-3 times a week, every time you succeed in those sets add 2.5kg in every set,repeat
>2-3x5 sets of deadlifts 1-2 times per week, add 2.5kg-5kg for each set.
>preferably use barbells
>start from bar if you havent done these exercises before,watch form videos from youtube
when you feel like you cant increase weight anymore due to volume, do less sets but this time you will have heavier weights, you can look for more intermediate stuff later on

All you need imo. make sure you eat enough

>tfw no gf
>>
>>42170884
>>42170906
you better start doing some low-bar squats asap.
>>
>>42170884
Dyke/10
>>
>>42173755
short hair = "dyke"
>2017
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.