[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad story thread -wellness-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: considering-suicide.jpg (22KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
considering-suicide.jpg
22KB, 840x405px
>girl follows me on twitter
>im an 18 y/o virgin w no car
>start talking to her on dms
>she wants to drive me to her work (pet store) and hang out
>'sorry i cant today i have to get an ID'
>tell group chat about her
>rich lanklet friend hits her up
>he says he is going to smash and pass just to emasculate me
>they meet on a friday (i didnt know about this until she told me a week later)
>see that friend at college orientation
>talk to him about it in person
> they hung out at a barnes & noble, told me she was ugly
>he gives side hug and blocks her on all outlets of social media
>she texts me some time later "He was being really nervous and quiet is he normally like that?" (no)
>"does he think im ugly?
>"do you know why ____ blocked me?"

whatever, have a short convo about it
>she says it doesnt bother her if she got ghosted bc that means he wasnt worth it anyways

>always sends me pictures of her legs in bathtub talking about how lonely she is
>she is depressed
>was in an abusive relationship

>asked me last wednesday if i wanted to hang out at her apartment and watch a movie on her laptop
>say yes
>"ok howabout sunday?"
>sure

Saturday was my 18th birthday

>Wake up to "hey<3 happy birthday!'
>say something along the lines of 'thank you :) btw what time are u coming by tomorrow?'

she doesn't open until tomorrow morning
>doesn't acknowledge the question
>obligatory good morning snaps

>'Hey!'

>hey
>we still meeting today?

>"you still want to?"

>ofc, what time?

>"okay, i have to pick some stuff up from nola so it will have to be a bit later, but im down"

>alright

>that was 2 pm
>dont know how late she meant, for 8 hours, every notification raising my heart rate

how do i go about talking about it?
She made plans 5 days before to meet up and didn't

pic related, me blasting 'Say You Will'

Stood up day after my 18th birthday : /
>>
well for starters stop talking to that cunt as he isn't your friend and never will be.

try get a straight answer out of her without being weird, don't just let people give meh answers.

it can only get better from here, live and learn. stop talking people's shit.
>>
>>42170721
Nobody cares. Literally nobody.

Go ask /adv/, they pretend to care sometimes
>>
>>42170721
Autism
>>
>>42170721
>for 8 hours, every notification raising my heart rate
I hate that feel
>>
>>42170756
fuck mannnn
>>
>unironically replying to this thread
how's it feel to be a brainlet?
>>
>>42170758
hush
>>
Another solid thread about fitness.
>>
>>42170758
... he said, replying to the thread
>>
>>42170721
>chicks that postpone dates without a good reason, don't text back when you try to make plans or generally leave you hanging
Instantly drop her, the hassle isn't worth it, when a chick is actually into you she will not do that shit to you
>>
>>42170866
I know its autistic but when her snapchat score doesnt go up = i feel like she just doesnt lookat her phone

the part that fucks w me is the fact that she was the one who made plans
>>
>>42170886
If this is actually not bait, if you are actually OP:
Go and hit your "friend" in the face. Just hit has hard as you can for a couple of times and then leave, never contact him again.
And then block and ignore the ugly bitch.
And then get a job and start acting as if you are the lowest piece of shit on earth, get some self respect.

No one mentally sane would spend a second with a woman behaving like you described, let alone feel bad about the situation in any way.
>>
>>42170930
you made somebody feel better today thanks man
>>
>>42170721
What you need to do is drop all contact with your "friend". He clearly hates you.
>>
>>42170832
he was ironically replying tho so it doesnt count
>>
>>42170930
That's my thought as well.

Do people not understand what fighting words are? If you say something like that, expect to be hit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.